FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how cool is my forum!?!?!?!?

nealio1000
i think it is friggin' amazing!!!!

http://www.nealiscool.frih.net/SMf/index.php

register if you want

if the site doesn't load just refresh the page
nealio1000
i can change the color of the theme to orange, blue, green, and grey (which has teal in it too sort of)
SamiTheBerber
Nice template and good selected categories and forums. I found it a bit hard to read, when you have red background color and text is black. But red and black is good togehter in banner and forum frames. Also colors are picked well.

I'm not sure if there is a bug in SMF or you have changed something, but when I go to other page like search or register, then navigation still shows that I'm in Home-page. Also there is no site-like style in Help-page.

I will give you however 8/10. Good work Wink
calvinchin
Hi there,

The cover template looks cool, but the text a bit hard to see... Wink

Apart from that, your forum looks great ! Very Happy
Mr Smith
Urgh... the forum took quite a while to load - and I've got broadband...
nealio1000
Mr Smith" said: Urgh... the forum took quite a while to load - and I've got broadband...

i am still trying to fugure otu why it does that soemtimes. i have broadband too and it does that on occasion.
nealio1000
SamiTheBerber said: Nice template and good selected categories and forums. I found it a bit hard to read, when you have red background color and text is black. But red and black is good togehter in banner and forum frames. Also colors are picked well.

I'm not sure if there is a bug in SMF or you have changed something, but when I go to other page like search or register, then navigation still shows that I'm in Home-page. Also there is no site-like style in Help-page.

I will give you however 8/10. Good work Wink

Nealio1000: thanx! i can probably change the text color and i fixed that navigational issue. i tried to reinstall the forum and i think it is working. there is only the problem of the memeber list page...
undoweb
The template is very cool, professional looking but *off like start to populate that damn forums comunity*!
jayzee
template is very cool...
rajhank
good choice of colors, can be more good but still great work
Dark-Tech
IT's Fairly nice but i myself would try to fix the links on the top so that when you click on them rhat tab is highlighted and it does seem to take a little bit longer than usual to load