FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Late Night Armor painting **WARNING MS PAINT**

TonkPilz
well its late and useualy when its late i fire up ms paint wile i w8 for the last MB to be downloaded. and useualy when the DL is done i trash what ever iv done in ms paint well basecly coz i will never need the ting i made. but this time i some how saved the doodle i made so Y not Post it... lol Rolling Eyes

well here you go BE AMAZED @ MY LATE NIGHT MS PAINT SKILL'S

may be il work on it some more on another late late night... feel free to comment on it id like to know if im the only ms painter here
KSheriff
I actually like the work quite a bit. Very nice for MS Paint. I did a lot of work in paint back in the day and it's actually pretty fun to use for fun. I should see if I can dig up some of my old stuff:P
Dremogo
Yeah , I like it too , its not a Big thing but , for MS paint its pretty nice ^^ , but .. why did you draw this .. and not some flowers ^^ ?
Wanna join the army xD !?
Blaster
Yea for it being made in ms paint it was really good. I wish i could do that. i made something but not as good as that.
xTMCx
i never had the patience to draw anything in paint, i tend to get frustrated with the lack of tools, photoshop on the other hand... thats a completely different story