FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sitecheck wanted

rafifaisal
Can you guys give me some constrtuctional advise on my site.
It is a begin so dont be too harsh.
The link is www.crescentcc.tk
Nyizsa
1. What is the purpose of background.jpg? It seems to be all white.
2. blanklogo.jpg makes the site too wide. You should cut the pictures at the sides and put them in two separate files, then write the text in the middle. It will get resized automatically, and the text was blurry anyway.
3. I think you nest too much tables. It could be done with only one, or, even better, divs. But this can be done later.
I like the design anyway, it's simple and easy-to-understand. Keep up the good work!
rafifaisal
Ok thanks for the info.
indeed I was struggling with the banner at the top.
But think it is a good idea to just write the text in the middle of two seperate pictures.
I am lousy in graphical design so the top banner stinks.
I am looking for someone who can design one for me or explain how i could do it better.
I use photoshop
Tex_Arcana
One thing that I would suggest is not use .tk. I can't even reach your site because .tk is screwing up like the do a lot of the time.
Nyizsa
So you use Photoshop! That's why your code is so... okay, photoshop's code. You may try to work it out in html yourself. The site is very simple, it should not be a problem to code it by hand. Also it will be a good training for you.
If you need some help, go to http://www.w3schools.com or post here.
rafifaisal
Tex_Arcana wrote:
One thing that I would suggest is not use .tk. I can't even reach your site because .tk is screwing up like the do a lot of the time.

That is weird. I do not experience too many problems with .tk
Do you have alternatives (free alternatives that is Wink )
Scorpio
rafifaisal wrote:
Tex_Arcana wrote:

That is weird. I do not experience too many problems with .tk
Do you have alternatives (free alternatives that is Wink )

If you do not want to spend a single buck on anything and want to host a site with a great domain name, you are simply being impractical

When sites are offering domain names like .com .net .org for 2 $ and 3$ at the least, you can buy a top level domain name.

Not buying a domain name is not a crime, but having one is a great way to promote your site.

http://order.sbs.yahoo.com/ds/DomainSearchResults?d=crescentcc.com&.p=&m=dom&.src=sbs

You have a lot of options..
Donutey
if your hosted on frihost, put up your .frih.net url, because .tk isn't working as said above.