FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

e3 2006

What are you most looking foward too at this years e3
Nintendo "Wii"
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
Play Station 3
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Nintendo Games
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
PS2 / XBOX 360 Games
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

garionw
Im not sure if this topic has already been created, If it has please delete it

e3 2006 starts on the 3rd of May (Wednesday for us Australians).

Are you looking foward to anything on it?

Im looking foward to the Nintendo Wii and the New Zelda Game. I am also interested in any Super Mario Game they release (I think theres one on the DS)

(In case you didnt know in a Nintendo Fan)
AdamantMonk
I'm looking forward to the Xbox Live coverage because you'll be able to download game demos and trailers as they're announced. As well as vids of all the interesting goings-on.

I'm also looking forward to seeing what Spore has in store and a demo of the Wii I can see (on G4... Just bought it today so I could get coverage from the couch.)

I think E3 actually starts the 9th of may. Also MGS4 looks incredibly wicked, so like to see how that's coming along and we'll also see if Bungie has anything they're hiding from us.

This is weird because I couldn't have cared less about last year's E3 and this one I'm pretty excited about.
Comrade
actually none... im happy with my pc and wouldnt trade it with ps3 or xbox360.
Why? Cuz u can make a lot of thing with pc not only play like ps3 ect.
chizeled
I am thinking of buying a PS3 when it available. Anyone know when the launch date is? Just curious.
AdamantMonk
Comrade wrote:
actually none... im happy with my pc and wouldnt trade it with ps3 or xbox360.
Why? Cuz u can make a lot of thing with pc not only play like ps3 ect.

of course you can maintain a PC's life for a much longer time as well, but gaming on it is considerably more expensive, what with changing out the graphics cards and all that. I find it much more suitable to spend $400-$600 every few years for a new console, and the same every few years for a computer than every few months spending like $300-$500 for a slightly smoother experience.

That's just my $0.02 USD (which i saved by buying a console)
screamingdecay
Well, I must say I am waiting for the sony fan boys to be let down by there system lol. Anyone remeber the emonion engine 2 Toy story grahpics with PS2 lol same with PS3 with EE3 lol.

Anyway, I cannot wait and hope to see An movie of Halo 3. We all know it is being made and is there and is real. So I hope what Bill him self said about a preview At E3 or this year. I would even be happy with an Halo The Movie preview.

Also, any new updates to 360 Games,Patches, XBL features and add ons and such.
chizeled
I have a PC and I enjoy all my games I have on it. I usually get to play on a regular basis. I am interested what will be the next best thing for gaming. When is or was the E3 conference? I haven't kept track, it may have been on this thread but I just didn't look. Can someone please reply?
Monkeydog
I'm looking foward to the Wii and it's games...and hopefully some things I've been wanting to hear fro Square, Rockstar, and Blizzard. And Spore...wanna see spore so badly...
linkman2004
Oh dude, spore looks awesome. Smile But I'm most definitely looking forward to Nintendo's showing. Can't wait to see Metroid Prime 3, Phantom Hourglass, Wii, and Twilight Princess. Shame Smash Bros Wii most likely won't be making a showing. Sad
AdamantMonk
chizeled wrote:
I have a PC and I enjoy all my games I have on it. I usually get to play on a regular basis. I am interested what will be the next best thing for gaming. When is or was the E3 conference? I haven't kept track, it may have been on this thread but I just didn't look. Can someone please reply?

Tomorrow... kinda right now but all the big happenings I believe will be going Tues. thru Fri.

(UPDATE)

Right now.
chizeled
Thank you for the update, AdamantMonk. What is this game spore, is for PC? Let me know sounds very interesting. I love trying new games, especially when it recommended by a fellow gammer. Let me know as soon as you can.
garionw
Spore is by the creators of The Sims

Heres a link for a Google Video thing:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8372603330420559198&q=spore