FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my music

yooksauce
test
loveoz
I don't really like all-flash websites, because they take sooo long to load. However, part-flash (banner or something) is ok.
Your site takes a long time to load (for me anyway), and I didn't know where to click, and when I finally found out that you had to click the speaker, it didn't load, or took so long I couldn't really be bothered.
Also, the image of the remote-like thing is pretty chunky.

Other than that, it's pretty good, however I believe the front page should explain what your site is about. Which yours doesn't.
yooksauce
Hey thanks for the tips. Smile

The movie is about 92k, which I guess is pretty big, but should be an instant download on broadband.

I know I don't explain anything on the site, but I kind of wanted to make it so people can explore and figure it out. Clicking on the speakers starts/stops the music.. you actually have to turn on the monitor to see the site.. which you do by clicking on the button in the lower right. I had to make it blink because nobody could find it =/ and people still have a hard time. The "remote thing" is actually a trackball that you can use once you turn the comp on.

If it took that long to load the flash, you probably didn't hear any music either, which is streaming mp3. I admit my site isn't very friendly to slower internet connections, but I just wanted to mess around in flash.. it's fun =P