FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How do you know if she (or he) likes you?

tingkagol
I mean, without having to ask her if she does like you--- that would be pretty lame. I mean, how do you read the signs? Esp with a girl that's not a tease/flirt (i think), a girl who is just genuine with everything she does. anyone?

Okay, I'll make it simpler. What do girls do that make you confirm (100%) that they like you? Girls are increasingly getting hard to read these days. hehe
RiCtee
They keep talking to you (or trying to). She always laugh or smile at what you say (funny or not). Tries her best to be as near as possible to you. If you still can't be sure, ask her yourself (girls hate friends helping). Very Happy
Sabz
not sure about guys, but with girls it all depends on how confident or shy they are. she could act like she has NO interest in you simply because she gets so nervous around you that she rather avoid you... or she could come across very flirtatious but in reality she just feels comfortable around you or wants you to like her, but she doesn't really like you. if she is fairly comfortable around you, then the best way of finding out is to see how much attention she gives you. how much does she want to be around you? does she try to impress you? does she get cold or mad if you are flirting with or hanging around other girls too much?

but i have to say with these things there is no one method to give you a definite answer. every person and every situation is different...
altikris
If she continuosly acts interested in being around you, makes direct eye contact frequently, loves things you do, trys to tell you they like this person but not sure if they like them the same....those are some signs. It is really hard to tell, but you just have to go with your instinct and keep your eyes open for signs, dont dismiss anything!
Alan S
theres always signs , if she/hes looking at you but when you look at them they quickly turn away , if she/he makes a excuse to just get closer to you , if she/he pretends to be unable to do something just to get you to do it , eg , your climbing a hill and the girl/guy is behind you and he/she says "im stuck" just to get you to take his/her hand , but as someone said girls are getting increasingly hard to read
megastar
I HAVE SEEN A NUMBER OF THESE TYPE OF QUESTIONS BEING ASKED IN YAHOO QUESTIONS&ANSWERS.

ALL MAJOR REPLIES WERE

ASK HER OR HIM DIRECTLY????

HA HA HA Wink
darrenpaul
haha, this sounds like you like her..

If you were to explain it, I think its kinda hard to differentiate between a girl liking you and just being good mates.. but in reality its very obvious, they do tend to hang around you alot, they want to know alot about you. Normally girls will be a little more open then guys, and will either tell you or tell her friends which you will find out.
Sabz
megastar wrote:
I HAVE SEEN A NUMBER OF THESE TYPE OF QUESTIONS BEING ASKED IN YAHOO QUESTIONS&ANSWERS.

ALL MAJOR REPLIES WERE

ASK HER OR HIM DIRECTLY????

HA HA HA Wink

Hey Megastar you're a Yahoo! Answers person as well ha? I'm addicted to Answers. Mr. Green Actually someone from Answers introduced me to FriHost, it wasn't you, was it? Very Happy Think
hideme
@ darrenpaul:

yeah, we do hang alot. we've been friends for like 4 years. haha. most answers don't really apply. i mean, all of us friends have a fair share of each other's attention, we like talking about stuff and all that crap. y'know? say if i were to meet a new girl, it's quite obvious that she likes you if she follows and takes notice of every step you take like you're a goddam prince. but with a good ol friend... it's really hard to tell.

i mean, this is complicated. i haven't even told all of you the most complicated part. lol Laughing
molif
well.. knowing whether that girl likes u or not.. somehow, ur senses will tell you.. any girl can be near you, can flirt with you, can be nice towards you, can smile sweetly towards you.. all these doesnt mean that she likes you..

somehow, some girls can lead you on coz some girls can be very cheerful and open minded kind of person.. u cant blame them.. so, the onli time u noe that she likes you is when ur gut feeling telling u so.. u will feel it if she does likes you..
Sabz
molif wrote:
well.. knowing whether that girl likes u or not.. somehow, ur senses will tell you.. any girl can be near you, can flirt with you, can be nice towards you, can smile sweetly towards you.. all these doesnt mean that she likes you..

I very much agree.
hideme
i'm not really going for instincts. i really hate assuming stuff. haha. i guess the only surefire way to find out is to ask her. sigh...

but i'm just going to let time run its course... for better or worse.
Dragate
That's true... Because any thing you say can always be proven wrong... Everyone is different...

EXAMPLE: Some one said (this topic) that they keep talking to you... Some people are shy and don't do that and might even avoid you...

W.e I'm not really sure I haven't been in a relationship yet so no expierience out of me. I've seen movies and try to learn what I can (not perverted movies of course just normal one and there's some sort of relation ship and I sort of am sterotypical and base all relationships in that type like that... Razz). I might not be wrong though... Cuz from what I know, if I liked someone a lot, not saying I am a girl, but I wouldn't just talk to them out of spite.
UlrikeSE
Watch movies so you now what to do wrong.
xkobram
Everyone says that you can just "feel it". I think thats right, bu only sometimes... I feel it sometimes, and sometimes i dont. You cant feel it with someone that just doesnt want u to know it. But she/he needs some experience and realy doesnt want you to know ( I mean psychicaly doesnt want to. It cant be " Well, I dont want him/her to know what i feel to him/her " She/he must realy want to.)

Oh I wanted it to be short Very Happy
adhoc
hideme wrote:
@ darrenpaul:

yeah, we do hang alot. we've been friends for like 4 years. haha. most answers don't really apply. i mean, all of us friends have a fair share of each other's attention, we like talking about stuff and all that crap. y'know? say if i were to meet a new girl, it's quite obvious that she likes you if she follows and takes notice of every step you take like you're a goddam prince. but with a good ol friend... it's really hard to tell.

i mean, this is complicated. i haven't even told all of you the most complicated part. lol Laughing

Well, then go ahead and tell us.

Spend more time with only her, instead of all those friends, and you'll quickly find out.
coreymanshack
iyepes wrote:
A question for men. How do you know a woman is interested about you? What kind of signs make you thinks she likes you?

If she pays more attention to you than other guys. Sometimes you may catch her looking at you, by suddenly glancing over and you can tell her eyes suddenly darted away. (unless she is blind)
Kaisonic
I still like direct communication. I think it works best. It's not like if they do like you and you ask them, they'll stop liking you just for asking. And if they don't like you, then it doesn't really matter anyway.
junomica
girls are really hard to understand.. you'll never know if they like or not.. when you're with.. they get easily irritated.. and when you don't give attention they will also be irritated.. men i really can't understand women.. Question Question
supjapscrapper
tingkagol wrote:
I mean, without having to ask her if she does like you--- that would be pretty lame. I mean, how do you read the signs? Esp with a girl that's not a tease/flirt (i think), a girl who is just genuine with everything she does. anyone?

Okay, I'll make it simpler. What do girls do that make you confirm (100%) that they like you? Girls are increasingly getting hard to read these days. hehe

as always, best way is to check if she is always intersted in what you do, how you do it, when you do it....and so on, sh'll often smile at you, and be concerned about things you say. but again, the best way is to invite her in a "you know, we are just friends" way to somewhere where youÄll be only the two of you, and then ask if she likes you. if she says it in a normal indifferent way, then.. it's up to you to continue, if she answers in a really convincing way (doesn't have to be passionate, just looks freaölly sincere, it's all body-language). if she says yes (well of course she won't say no otherwise she would probably not be there with you) then ask her "how much do you like me?". I guess you'll get your answer. many girls being too shy wil say nothing but then trhe answer is clear.
russel26
im not sure.. but for me he likes me always smile... getting a numbers... and funny if talking each other Shocked