FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

EverQuest 2

nbwbhst
Did a search and to my surprise no EQ2 threads... So figured what the heck!

So yea, I love this game. It fits my personality like a glove. The combat system, the crafting, the quests. Its a wonderful game with some pretty decent gfx. I play on the Antonia Bayle server and have a 30 ShadowKnight and a 30 Wizard.

I can't figure out why this game doesn't get credit for being one of the best MMO's out, currently ranked 7th on MMORPG.com. But I think it should be much higher. I admit the game was a little bit sketchy on release, AND then of course there was that god awful patch that destroyed the game and made over 2/3's the ppl go back to EQ1 or WoW >:-\ ... But hey I think they did a good job of listening to the community and fixing what the fuxed up...

Anyone else play it and if so what server? Very Happy
Sukozu
SOE that makes this game might just be the suckiest game developer ever...
Awfull awfull support. no customer relations whatsoever.
after playing their game and getting frustrated with the customer service (or lack thereof) and the cancelation of SWG i personally decided to stay away from everything SOE. also EQ was made by a different company and then bought up by SOE and well somewhat mainstreamed and ruined in many ppls opinion.

INCL mine
nbwbhst
For a game that you say many ppls opinion of say it was ruined(EQ), it sure was popular for a very long long time Very Happy But thats a different game, I am talking about EQ2 anyway. So you say not a huge player base because of support. Ok, I could see that being a problem. I've never had a problem with them like that or really had a reason to contact them for help. I can say that the chatrooms for the support are crap. Always end up in there when servers were down for maintenance. Thx for the reply.