FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Introduction/ web design

amadeotw
Hello, I am Keydell Lorenzana I am a web designer working in Asia. I enjoy working with PHP, MYSQL, CSS, JAVA, JS, and all those fun languages Wink Anyways I am looking at frihost as a good test server as i work on projects. My scripts are all open source so feel free to use what u like from any of my pages on this server. I also offer any help to all who need it just ask in here! I always welcome constructive critisism and ideas (if u think my work is terrible do not just say it is bad but tell me what is not to your liking and give suggestions.) Anyways ciao for now.
alkady
LOL, Constructive Criticism, That was one of my site's motto, Giving Constructive Criticism, Everyday.

Anyway Welcome to FriHost.
NjRocket
welcome to frihost, if you have problems, don't be afraid to post. Use Frontpage, its pretty good. Also try dreamweaver.
amadeotw
www.gillsongroup.com is a site I recently designed feel free to check it out and let me know what I should have done diferently or I could improve on in future endeavors. Thanks

Keydell~
amadeotw
I do not use frontpage but I do like dreamweaver! I work on a Macbook running leapord and I tend to stear clear of microsft developed applications but thanks for the advice!
adri
Welcome to FriHost Wink

Adri Smile