FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Limit on daily post ?

poet
Ok this is where I stand, with all the topics you have here, I could easly post 5 times no problem with of course staying within the guidlines you have set here. My question is, according to your guidelines, that I could post 5 or more times in a day? My concern is this, that it may be taken that I am trying to pad my post count, which in fact all I am doing is being very active for I have alot to say as you can see lol Thank you in advance for your help.
n0obie4life
You can post as much as you want Wink.
poet
ty vry much have a gd one Very Happy Exclamation
Scorpio
Well you can easily post 5 or more times a day.

But to prevent spam, there is a rule that only 30 or so posts are allowed every few hours a day.

I get into trouble everyday
Animal
scorpio wrote:
But to prevent spam, there is a rule that only 30 or so posts are allowed every few hours a day.

I get into trouble everyday

That's not correct. You can only earn points on the 30 or so posts in a few hours. Anything beyond that, you don't get points or FRIH$ for - this is to prevent spam. You certainly don't get into trouble for it (unless you're spamming!)

Anyway, this question has been answered.

-close-