FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can't remember that song from a commercial?

CrookedBlaze
Dude, I found the most wicked AWESOME site ever.

www.adtunes.com

They have forums for TV, Commercial, AND Movie music.

You shall never go musicless again.

I totally love it, because some of the people on there know every song in every commercial. Which has also contributed to my obsessive downloading of songs and therefore contributing to the demise of my computer.

But, that place is AWESOME.
mistuh griddlez
Wow, now you just had to go and make me fill up my computer...thanks alot. Now it actually keeps saying my virtual memory is too low (oh well) I still found out lots of songs and downloaded them! THANKS ALOT FOR THE LINK!! YOU RULE!! I LOVE THE VIDEO GAME MUSIC!! SHWEET!! Very Happy
soulman
that's cool, and we'll never worry to find the music in TV programs, and ad~ you are really awesome~
Traveller
A few years ago, there used to be a site that had the videos for entire commercials. Unfortunately, it stopped being a free site and, I think, eventually disappeared.
DawningLight
OH nice one!!
Lovely site. I had no idea it was there.
Now I have more trivia to fill my mind and my computer...Im a happy little downloader now LOL.
The full video site Traveller mentioned sounds good, shame it isnt around now.
Perhaps someone knows of something simliar?
CrookedBlaze
mistuh griddlez wrote:
Wow, now you just had to go and make me fill up my computer...thanks alot. Now it actually keeps saying my virtual memory is too low (oh well) I still found out lots of songs and downloaded them! THANKS ALOT FOR THE LINK!! YOU RULE!! I LOVE THE VIDEO GAME MUSIC!! SHWEET!! Very Happy

Dude. Try running a photography studio AND! being a part time DJ and song supplier for pretty much off of my high school.

This computer, every time I turns it on, has a lovely yellow blinking thingy clearly stating "YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH MEMORY TO RUN THIS PROGRAM" so as much as it kills me, I need to delete about 3 songs and it can run until I download more or delete a program. (Who needs Coxnet Internet Supporter? [I did right after I deleted it!])