FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Angels And Airwaves

anxiety1
So Tom Delonges from Blink 182's new band, according to him a Rock n Roll Revoultion.

I was just wondeing what everyone is thinking of them now a few songs have surfaced and they are playing Gigs.

I saw them live last Sunday at the Give It A Name concert in london, to be honest i weren't that impressed with them. Musically they are pretty good, Better than Blink were, and the lyrics seemed pretty good, but very serious in comparsion to blink. My biggest dissapointment with them though was the lack of engery, they never got the crowd going one bit, to be honest by the end of there set i was acatully quite bored.

It will be intresting to see what the albums like, and wheather they improve with more gigging expreience as a band.

They also covered "Down" by Blink, which obviously went down very well, but i just didnt think it was right.

I think the band have a lot if potential, they just need to stop bigging themselves up.
Insanity
The Adventure is a pretty cool song. That's about all I've heard from them though.
DragonEye
I've read up on them a little, and listened to some of their music, and would have to agree with you in terms of music. In terms of their live act, maybe you just caught a bad show, which I hope is the case since they have their strong points musically.