FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A third Server?

DecayClan
Well, the way i see it, the server crashes, will become more and more frequent, as the noumber of users increases...It is only normal, because people search for hosting, and find Frihost to be the best Very Happy .This is-and mostly will cause problems Sad.So, sooner or later, a third server will be needed, in order to handle all the extra traffic, and maybe an upgrade from 250 to 350 MB? Smile...So, EVERYONE, lets START A MASS DONATE TO FRIHOST>> Cool !!!..but i forgot, there is no donate button...If i am not mistaken...Maybe you should add one?You are the best, but in order to keep it up, you will need more money Smile, let us help.
Scorpio
I want to know how many users are currently on server one and how many are on server 2 currently?
DeFwh
good idea but first this post is in the wrong place it should really be in suggestions.

But like frihost is only a year old and bondings is already tied up with just two servers and u want ppl to donate that use frihost speciffically because its free and 100 megs isnt a lot. maybe going up to 500 megs would be nice but 1 more server doesnt seem viable at this time
mathiaus
DeFwh wrote:
100 megs isnt a lot. maybe going up to 500 megs would be nice

100 megs of what? you get 10 GB bandwidth and 250 Mb storage.

Moved to suggestions
n0obie4life
Server 3 will come when we need it Wink.

And we're going to stick with 250mb and 10gb bandwidth for now.

-close-