FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Does frihost live up to your expectations?

Does Frihost live up to your expectations?
Always
52%
 52%  [ 18 ]
Sometimes
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Never
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The best free host ever!
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
Ban me now this place sucks!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 34

DeFwh
Has frihost lived up to your expectations leave some feedback and vote?
Frihost wrote:

* 250 Mb of space for your entire collection of websites.
* 10 GB of traffic each and every month.
* 1 free subdomain to be reachable in the whole world.
* Php and Perl scripting languages to fulfill all your programming needs.
* The DirectAdmin control panel to manage your web hosting account.
* No forced advertisements. Your own ads like google adsense are allowed.
* Unlimited MySQL databases for all your data.
* Unlimited subdomains and ftp accounts for all your websites.
* Unlimited email accounts and forwarders for your correspondence.
* Unlimited parked and addon domains for your whole portfolio of websites.
* A great community of over 15000 members to get support from.

Also the about us page http://www.frihost.com/about.php
Quality webhosting is our passion!
Indyan
Yes Laughing
It has an uptime of 97.892%. Which is quite good for a free host.It is fast. It has great features. And a great admin.
niranvv
I had tried many free hosting sites before!
But now I can feel that, Its the best free hosting site ever!
maximum bandwidth and maximum storage area
and good support for hosting
and free php database etc and with out any banners and popups!
totally it rocks man!! Dancing
Completely satisfied by the Frohost Hosting!!
Cheers!!
Laughing

Niran
www.niranvv.com
mathiaus
niranvv wrote:

Traitor Exclamation

Seriously though, FRIHost offers so much for so little. For most, ads are out of the question and Frihost beat those ad adding free hosts straight away, it then beats those post to host free hosts and all the others with the sheer mass of features available Shocked
Vrythramax
Frihost has met all of my expectations and exceeded most of them by far. I don't think you could ever ask more of a free host.
Scorpio
Vrythramax wrote:
Frihost has met all of my expectations and exceeded most of them by far. I don't think you could ever ask more of a free host.

I agree with Mr Max as always..

The features and support are what everyone would expect..

We get that pretty well,

I know a lot more than what I knew when I joined, about web hosting and stuff.

Its a good community, I dont mind staying here at all.
LostOverThere
Of course!
Infact, I think its lived up to its expections and more.

They didn't have anything on the homepage about a extremely friendly and wacky forum members did they?
lukeropro
I think that FriHost is the best free host ever! I've tried freewebs, bravenet, cjb and a hell lot of other free hosts but it's frihost that exposed me to the world of FTP uploading and mySQL. Without Frihost, I won't have learnt so much about all these things. Using other free hosts, all I knew was HTML and browser-based uploading but with Frihost, I now know more about FTP, PHP, mySQL and a lot of other things! THANK YOU FRIHOST! YOU'RE THE BEST FREE HOST EVER! I HOPE YOU CONTINUE FOREVER AND PROVIDE QUALITY FREE HOSTING FOR EVERYONE! Very Happy
Daniel15
I must say, FriHost is one of the best web hosts ever! A great forum, combined with the great web hosting make FriHost stand out from the rest of the crowd. Seriously, I haven't seen many other web hosts that even compare to FriHost (yes, I'm talking about paid hosts as well!)

Bondings does an awesome job here, and I hope he continues FriHost far into the future Smile
lukeropro
Yeah, I love this forum! It has so many people for you to know about and interact with!
Dimaod
Very very good hosting, with very kind admins and great community!

I think this answer is wright! Exclamation
alkady
It's better than my previous web host, PFWH "Perfect Free Web Hosting" Which isnt Perfect as the name says, Frihost has a better uptime than PFWH which only worked here and there.
Vrythramax
LostOverThere wrote:
...They didn't have anything on the homepage about a extremely friendly and wacky forum members did they?

of course Bondings wouldn't do that, he's a businessman, he's not out to scare people away. If the public at large knew there mentally challenged people like me hanging around commenting on everything...they would run screaming like thier hair was on fire Laughing
Scorpio
Vrythramax wrote:
LostOverThere wrote:
...They didn't have anything on the homepage about a extremely friendly and wacky forum members did they?

of course Bondings wouldn't do that, he's a businessman, he's not out to scare people away. If the public at large knew there mentally challenged people like me hanging around commenting on everything...they would run screaming like thier hair was on fire Laughing

As Dexter Says,

"My head is on fire, My head is on fire"

Anyway, noo0bie is twice as likely to scare people than MR Max
eku53ru
Yep, FriHost definitely has lived up to my expectations. They didn't lie about their uptime (like a few of the other hosts I have encountered), and for that I am glad. Their features have yet to disappoint me, too - although I haven't tested the "unlimited" parts of the features (it'd probably not be wise to do so), I'm pretty confident that they're going to fit my needs for the future. X)

And to top it all off, the people who run the site interact with the users frequently (and questions are answered quickly when they're asked). This kind of customer support is hard to find these days.
Jeslyn
Meh... it's alright.
Marston
mathiaus wrote:
niranvv wrote:

Traitor Exclamation

Seriously though, FRIHost offers so much for so little. For most, ads are out of the question and Frihost beat those ad adding free hosts straight away, it then beats those post to host free hosts and all the others with the sheer mass of features available Shocked
Look how close I and O are to each other... Razz

The only thing the site needs is a complete re-design.
Mr Smith
* 250 Mb of space for your entire collection of websites. YES
* 10 GB of traffic each and every month. YES
* 1 free subdomain to be reachable in the whole world. YES
* Php and Perl scripting languages to fulfill all your programming needs. WHATS THAT?
* The DirectAdmin control panel to manage your web hosting account. HUH?
* No forced advertisements. Your own ads like google adsense are allowed. YEAH
* Unlimited MySQL databases for all your data. UMM NO IDEA
* Unlimited subdomains and ftp accounts for all your websites. YEAH
* Unlimited email accounts and forwarders for your correspondence. I GUESS SO
* Unlimited parked and addon domains for your whole portfolio of websites. DUH - YEAH
* A great community of over 15000 members to get support from. GREAT? :P

I guess they do...
billybob
When I first came here I expected it to never work as I had just been threw 2 weeks of trailing threw free host after free host find then to find that they either put adds on your site, they stopped accepting free applications, the server was down or they did'nt offer php and MSQL support. So I really wasn’t expecting anything.....Then I got accepted and was amazed and still am really as I also have a paid host now and they don’t offer much more, my package has more bandwidth and disk space but they don’t offer unlimited domains, mail accounts and database like frihost does!!! And I pay for that!! So yeah this truly is the best free host ever!
DeFwh
Vrythramax wrote:
LostOverThere wrote:

Yes they probably would and that wouldnt be to good for smokey the bear!
Vrythramax
DeFwh wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:
LostOverThere wrote:

Yes they probably would and that wouldnt be to good for smokey the bear!

if that walking rug isn't a registered member...I'm not worried about him at all Twisted Evil
hack_man_
Whoops! I clicked on Always! I meant to click on the best host ever!

I am behind FriHost to the end
Manwho
I think this is the best Free Web Host I have tried....

I mean the features are just unbelievable, and you just need 5 posts and you are on your way...great host, with great staff. Looks very reliable, im glad I found this.

I really had been searching for a host after my previous host was becoming slow, and didnt have as good features as this. Even though I was just searching for a webhost that offered more than 100 MB space and at least 5 MySQL Databases, I got a lot more than that.

I really hope I am able to stay active on the forums Smile
caroline
Of course frihost has lived up to my expectations!
Aside from the fact that it actually follows its web site descriptions unlike other free website places, it offers A LOT of space for free websites, and doesn't put annoying banner ads!
CWFwrestling
Despite the recent screw ups with the server, this is still be the best free host on the net today. Wait... they might be the best host on the net period. Now if only they'd let us buy some improvements...
NjRocket
this host has been great so far. Everything seems to be working great and i'm really happy for the free hosting. Thanks guys
mae1strom
Frihost has went above and beyond all my expectations.
Donutey
yup frihost is awesome, especially recently with the directory and low downtime.
rvec
Frihost is definitely the best free host but it's a shame the servers can be slow sometimes. But thats why it's free.
Srs2388
It hasn't failed me yet...
I like it alot
only thing bad happened was a server crash
and that isn't anyones fault at all
great uptime
great transfer rates
no ads... etc.
screamingdecay
DeFwh wrote:
Has frihost lived up to your expectations leave some feedback and vote?
Frihost wrote:

* 250 Mb of space for your entire collection of websites.
* 10 GB of traffic each and every month.
* 1 free subdomain to be reachable in the whole world.
* Php and Perl scripting languages to fulfill all your programming needs.
* The DirectAdmin control panel to manage your web hosting account.
* No forced advertisements. Your own ads like google adsense are allowed.
* Unlimited MySQL databases for all your data.
* Unlimited subdomains and ftp accounts for all your websites.
* Unlimited email accounts and forwarders for your correspondence.
* Unlimited parked and addon domains for your whole portfolio of websites.
* A great community of over 15000 members to get support from.

Also the about us page http://www.frihost.com/about.php
Quality webhosting is our passion!

yeah they do Smile