FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

"Make Monkey quick with pay pal" Do you think it i

Michael B
Several times of the past few weeks I have seen topic on other forums (that I am not a member of) about how to make money quick with pay pal, I have attach a copy of one.

I just can't see how it works. You put in $6 and you get thousands. It just dose not make sence to me. But there are people how will reply saying it works!

Any one want to try it? I'm not because I only get $5 pocket money a week so $6 is not something to throw away.

Can any see how or way this could work or is it a scam right through?

Quote:
<censored>
Scorpio
I dont want to make a monkey.

I'd rather catch one instead.
Michael B
I have no objection to makeing money, I just don't have any to kick start it with.

I would like to see someone I can trust do it so see what happens, and so they can say if it works or not.
Vrythramax
this scam is so blantently obvious I can see it with one eye tied behind my back.

You join paypal using one of thier email addresses...
You enter your credit card info...
THEY change the password on the account by using email verification...
presto...they now have your credit card number.

If something seems to good to be true, most times it really is. There is no such thing as a "Get Rich Quick" method...short of hitting the lottery or winning in Vegas.
Michael B
The way I read it was you have to donate $1 to ecah account to make it work, that is the part I don't get.
n0obie4life
Michael B wrote:
The way I read it was you have to donate $1 to ecah account to make it work, that is the part I don't get.

That's the point of it. They put this up, everyone donates $1 to them, and then they get rich.

$1 * 20000 people = $20,000 Smile

Easy money for them without doing anything, but you got scammed Very Happy.
NjRocket
when something sounds too good, it usually is a scam especially on the internet lol.
Hobbit
This is just like the hotmail hack scam, "send email to name@yahoo.com with your username and password."
loveoz
Then shouldn't you delete this topic because people may be scammed into giving them money?
Scorpio
loveoz wrote:
Then shouldn't you delete this topic because people may be scammed into giving them money?

no0bie will lock it only when he sees "no point" in this post.

But apparently he sees a point now Laughing
DeFwh
never trust a stanger its just like on frihost i wouldnt let somebody on my account if i didnt know them first.
Indyan
This is a pyramid scheme and is illegal in most countries in the world.
Scorpio
DeFwh wrote:
never trust a stanger its just like on frihost i wouldnt let somebody on my account if i didnt know them first.

Exactly!

But the fact is that I never use PayPal however good it may be.

I will stick to plain old credit cards and direct dealing on a secure site
Bondings
Michael B, this is a very clear example of a ponzi/pyramid scheme. It is illegal in most countries (if not all) and is certainly not allowed on Frihost. Please refrain from posting it here.

Quote:
A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that involves paying abnormally high returns ("profits") to investors out of the money paid in by subsequent investors, rather than from net revenues generated by any real business.

A Ponzi scheme must have abnormally high short-term returns in order to entice new investors. The high returns that a Ponzi scheme advertises (and pays) require an ever-increasing flow of money from investors in order to keep the scheme going.

The system is doomed to collapse because there are little or no underlying earnings from the money received by the promoter. However, the scheme is often interrupted by legal authorities before it collapses, because a Ponzi scheme is suspected and/or because the promoter is selling unregistered securities. (As more and more investors become involved, the likelihood of the scheme coming to the attention of authorities will continue to increase.)

The scheme is named after Charles Ponzi, who became notorious for using the technique after immigrating to the United States from Italy in 1903. Ponzi was not the first to invent such a scheme, but his operation took in such a large amount of money that it was the first to become known nationwide. Today's schemes are often considerably more sophisticated than Ponzi's, although the underlying formula is quite similar and the principle behind every Ponzi scheme is to exploit lapses in judgment arising out of greed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

And yes, this is a scam. And everyone participating in this, I mean trying to get others to sign up too, is a scammer too.
Scorpio
Then I'd put forward a formal request to shut down this darned thread.

Thank you.
Bondings
scorpio wrote:
Then I'd put forward a formal request to shut down this darned thread.

Thank you.

I was still editing my post and was only going to lock it afterwards.

You are way too fast, my friend. Very Happy