FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Canadian Investing

SteveTheInvestor
Any other investors out there?

I'm into pennystocks on tsx venture exchange

Always looking for new tools or new sources, I perfer resource stocks and find alot of success there.
SteveTheInvestor
I'll be investing on Monday for anyone whos interesting in talking stocks or posting stocks, pic's, info, news or whatever. After exchanges close compare each others picks and so on. I'm hoping this site has a few Canadian investors or anyones whos interested.
alkady
I own 600 KWG Stocks under my parents name, Which are currently performing horribly, Thats the last time I invest in Diamonds.
NjRocket
I've been looking to invest in some stocks but i've always seemed to run into some problems whenever i try. Hopefully someone will be able to help me out here. The first problem i run into is the minimum amount of money in the account when you sign up. The amount is usually really high and its around $1,000. The second problem i run into is the amount of money for each trade or transaction in the stocks. It seems like whether you buy one stock or 50 at the sime time, the price is like 30-40 bucks to make the trade. Then its another 30-40 bucks when you want to sell the stocks. So i mean, it seems pointless to get a small amount of stocks like i want to do because even if the stocks make you a profit, you lose the money in the trade charge. If anyone has some suggestions on where to invest or buy the stocks on a certain site to solve my problems, let me know. I'm really interested in buying some stocks but not a ton of them. Thanks for your time.
SteveTheInvestor
Try the venture exchange, there stocks are usually under a $1. ive had better success then them. If I get approved for posting my site I'll let you all know, lots of good stuff there.
SteveTheInvestor
Time to start off a new week of trading good luck to all investors. My pic for today is V.APE, hoping to get in and out Wink. Anyone else?