FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Lame breakup stories





leftofcenter
So, what was the dumbest/lamest/jerkiest way you've ever been broken up with?

For me, my boyfriend broke up with me on our six month anniversary over AIM, 10 minutes before we were supposed to go to a huge dance together.

Sounds like a typical jerky 16-year-old-boy thing to do, right?

He was 21.

SO mature. (Especially because he had just seen me... We had been arguing, then he left and IMed the minute he got back to his room across campus Rolling Eyes)

Anyone else got a good story?
ylmun
God, I hope that no one posts a story that I recognize as me being the dumper. Laughing

I have a lame make-up story, though.

I had just broken up with my girlfriend and she was feeling pretty bad about it. After a few weeks she wanted to talk to me in one of the study rooms of the library. There she cried and poured her heart out about how our relationship was meant to be, etc, etc. (making me feel like I was the lowest of the low because I had disrupted some divine plan)

Then she says, "All you have to do is come here, hold me, kiss me and everything will be as if nothing happened" I sat there, stunned and unmoving.

After a few minutes, she says, "All you have to do is come here and hold me and everything will be alright again". I still sat there not moving a muscle.

After a few more uncomfortable minutes, she comes over to me and says "All you have to do is hold me and everything will be OK". After a few seconds, I just shrugged my shoulders. She then took that to mean something (maybe that I wasn't dead?), grabbed my limp arms which were at my side and wrapped them around her and started crying into my shoulder, saying "I've missed you so much. I'm so happy we're back together". God, the memory of it makes me shudder at how spineless I was.

Yeah, I was lame, but I'm not a smart man. I make Forest Gump look like a Jeopardy Champ. Don't worry, though. I hid the body in a nice secluded spot.
lukeropro
ylmun wrote:
God, I hope that no one posts a story that I recognize as me being the dumper. Laughing

I have a lame make-up story, though.

I had just broken up with my girlfriend and she was feeling pretty bad about it. After a few weeks she wanted to talk to me in one of the study rooms of the library. There she cried and poured her heart out about how our relationship was meant to be, etc, etc. (making me feel like I was the lowest of the low because I had disrupted some divine plan)

Then she says, "All you have to do is come here, hold me, kiss me and everything will be as if nothing happened" I sat there, stunned and unmoving.

After a few minutes, she says, "All you have to do is come here and hold me and everything will be alright again". I still sat there not moving a muscle.

After a few more uncomfortable minutes, she comes over to me and says "All you have to do is hold me and everything will be OK". After a few seconds, I just shrugged my shoulders. She then took that to mean something (maybe that I wasn't dead?), grabbed my limp arms which were at my side and wrapped them around her and started crying into my shoulder, saying "I've missed you so much. I'm so happy we're back together". God, the memory of it makes me shudder at how spineless I was.

Yeah, I was lame, but I'm not a smart man. I make Forest Gump look like a Jeopardy Champ. Don't worry, though. I hid the body in a nice secluded spot.


lol that was lame...
Jman4690
yeah really lame
Assiez
I have to admit that I broke off an realtionship over AIM. But meh, I guess it was understandable since neither of our parents knew we dating so we couldn't really call each other too much. So anyways, we were discussing our realtionship that night, and eventually we both agreed that it would be better if we broke it off.

interesting night
sarkopetain
I just was at the beginning of a real love affair, she was telling me she was at last confident with a man, that she could rely on me, tell me all the truth. She was saying that this would be like a birth. We were making plans, etc.. and one day, I made a joke and she was a bit rude. I just said "you were a bit rude", well I didnt say "rude" but "violent", but I just meant she was a bit rude. This was the end of our relation ship.
macky
leftofcenter wrote:
So, what was the dumbest/lamest/jerkiest way you've ever been broken up with?

For me, my boyfriend broke up with me on our six month anniversary over AIM, 10 minutes before we were supposed to go to a huge dance together.

Sounds like a typical jerky 16-year-old-boy thing to do, right?

He was 21.

SO mature. (Especially because he had just seen me... We had been arguing, then he left and IMed the minute he got back to his room across campus Rolling Eyes)

Anyone else got a good story?


oh that was really a sad sad story. Well in my case, all things are getting perfectly good. I mean as i

guy, i always tend as much as possible to broke up to the girl in a good way so there will be no hatred

to each other. But there is one girl who is really bad to me. I mean we broke with the whole of a S***!.

I found out that she has a another guy, and i found out that she always sleep over with this guy.

Of course, as it is spelled, there's no way to denied that their having some sexual intercourse.

I really love this girl coz she's my first time but all of a sudden, she breaks me into pieces.
gandalfthegrey
a friend of mine got dumb via facebook after dating for a year. She was mad at him for texting her while she was camping which cost her, god forbid, $2.00 extra dollars!!!
zbale
ylmun wrote:
God, I hope that no one posts a story that I recognize as me being the dumper. :lol:

I have a lame make-up story, though.

I had just broken up with my girlfriend and she was feeling pretty bad about it. After a few weeks she wanted to talk to me in one of the study rooms of the library. There she cried and poured her heart out about how our relationship was meant to be, etc, etc. (making me feel like I was the lowest of the low because I had disrupted some divine plan)

Then she says, "All you have to do is come here, hold me, kiss me and everything will be as if nothing happened" I sat there, stunned and unmoving.

After a few minutes, she says, "All you have to do is come here and hold me and everything will be alright again". I still sat there not moving a muscle.

After a few more uncomfortable minutes, she comes over to me and says "All you have to do is hold me and everything will be OK". After a few seconds, I just shrugged my shoulders. She then took that to mean something (maybe that I wasn't dead?), grabbed my limp arms which were at my side and wrapped them around her and started crying into my shoulder, saying "I've missed you so much. I'm so happy we're back together". God, the memory of it makes me shudder at how spineless I was.

Yeah, I was lame, but I'm not a smart man. I make Forest Gump look like a Jeopardy Champ. Don't worry, though. I hid the body in a nice secluded spot.


I think it's undisputed that so far, this story gets the medal! (well, for make-up story at least).
andysart380
one of my exes told me she wanted time to think and never talked to me again.....kinda sucked after a 2 year relationship
jilbs
ylmun wrote:
God, I hope that no one posts a story that I recognize as me being the dumper. Laughing

I have a lame make-up story, though.

I had just broken up with my girlfriend and she was feeling pretty bad about it. After a few weeks she wanted to talk to me in one of the study rooms of the library. There she cried and poured her heart out about how our relationship was meant to be, etc, etc. (making me feel like I was the lowest of the low because I had disrupted some divine plan)

Then she says, "All you have to do is come here, hold me, kiss me and everything will be as if nothing happened" I sat there, stunned and unmoving.

After a few minutes, she says, "All you have to do is come here and hold me and everything will be alright again". I still sat there not moving a muscle.

After a few more uncomfortable minutes, she comes over to me and says "All you have to do is hold me and everything will be OK". After a few seconds, I just shrugged my shoulders. She then took that to mean something (maybe that I wasn't dead?), grabbed my limp arms which were at my side and wrapped them around her and started crying into my shoulder, saying "I've missed you so much. I'm so happy we're back together". God, the memory of it makes me shudder at how spineless I was.

Yeah, I was lame, but I'm not a smart man. I make Forest Gump look like a Jeopardy Champ. Don't worry, though. I hid the body in a nice secluded spot.


lol. lame indeed. hahaha ^_^
epspk
I had a girlfriend once in college and we used to walk and chat in a park until one day I was able to see closely on her head that she had some lice. Right then and there, I broke up with her but just to not hurt her feelings and made up some story that I was seeing another girl. hahaha
missdixy
andysart380 wrote:
one of my exes told me she wanted time to think and never talked to me again.....kinda sucked after a 2 year relationship


That is definitely lame. I think if you've been dating anyone for hmm, 9 months at least, then you owe it to that person to break things off with them officially instead of never talking to them again what the hell!!!

anyway as for me, i once got broken up with via the parents. HER parents. that was pretty ****** shitty.
Afaceinthematrix
True story... I actually find this to be the funniest thing that I have ever heard in my life... I must be a jerk...

This guy was an extremely wealthy businessman. One day he decided that he wanted to divorce his wife. How should he go about doing it? Should he have a conversation with her? Talk about it? Find out what she thinks? Nahh, screw that. While at work, he faxes her the divorce papers.

The wife is at home and hears the fax machine going off. She gets excited because she doesn't often get faxes! She rushes over to the fax machine and takes out the papers, seeing that they're divorce papers. She doesn't know what to think. She decides to call up her husband.

Wife: Hello, honey. I was just wondering, what are these divorce papers about?
Husband: You're too fat. *Hangs up*

The end.

This is an actual true story about how this one person that a friend of a friend of a friend divorced his wife... And I think this is probably the funniest thing that I have ever heard in my life...
zbale
I didn't find the last one funny, but it sure is pretty lame.
macky
yeah it is such a lame story...
Related topics
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
real ghosts
Worst work related stories.
More front page news NOT on the front page..
Fanfiction
Lame Nameservers Problem Still Not Fixed
Marvel Vs Dc
Atrocious Poetry Beyond Belief
Share your most eXtReMe platonic friend break-up stories
Stories of the Net
Anime for those who aren't quite old fogies but aren't n00bs
The Paranormal.. DO YOU BELIEVE???/Stories
Just Seven Stories
Ghost stories
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.