FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Startrek

godest
any1 ever seen the tv serie called startrek ? its awsome, but pretty old now, there is like 7 seasons of it, got em all on dvd Laughing its all about a space ship called voyager, they are on a long journey towards earth, i really wanna recommend this to any1 that like sience fiction stuff and star wars sort of Wink
Diebels
godest wrote:
any1 ever seen the tv serie called startrek ? its awsome, but pretty old now, there is like 7 seasons of it, got em all on dvd Laughing its all about a space ship called voyager, they are on a long journey towards earth, i really wanna recommend this to any1 that like sience fiction stuff and star wars sort of Wink

Startrek started in the 60s, i guess most of us know the series Wink
HoboPelican
Diebels wrote:
godest wrote:

Startrek started in the 60s, i guess most of us know the series Wink

Yeah, it is pretty famous in this neck of the woods.... I wonder what godest would think of the the original series? Laughing
ylmun
godest wrote:
any1 ever seen the tv serie called startrek ?

Sorry.....never heard of it.
ryanh2006
Honestly I never really got into it. Perhaps because some of them just became unbelievbaly bad! I mean Enterprise sucked even though it started out amazing and it had the potential to be mind blowing. I have always adored Battle Star galactica and Stargate SG-1/Atlantis way more. The acting, the special effects and the soundtrack are amazing!! Anyways, I am really excited over the new game that they are making. StarTrek:Legen. You guys should research it cos it sounds amazing. All of the different spin offs, and all of the StarFleets history. I think that it will be amazing for any Sci Fi lover because the plot sounds fab and the gameplay and graphics look slick. Very Happy
sci-fi girl
ryanh2006 wrote:
Honestly I never really got into it. Perhaps because some of them just became unbelievbaly bad! I mean Enterprise sucked even though it started out amazing and it had the potential to be mind blowing. I have always adored Battle Star galactica and Stargate SG-1/Atlantis way more. The acting, the special effects and the soundtrack are amazing!!

I like Star Trek, but DEFINATELY prefer Stargate SG1/Atlantis and BSG.
And yes, Enterprise was disappointing. I mean what the heck was with that finale?!

My favourite Star Treks are probably TNG and Voyager. I've only seen a few eps from the original series, but I've seen every ep from every other series and the movies.
Ducktape
Star trek is the best TV show ever. They should elect Jean-Luc as the president, he is cool.