FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

World of warcraft

godest
yes, world of warcraft, even known as wow, great online game guys, totaly awsome in all ways, its based on the warcraft story line, whish i presume all allready know about. You control ur own avatar in the game, whish u can make ya self, race, class look, everything. am currently playing on a europe realm called outland, playing human mage, if you havent tried this game before, then i suggest u should now Exclamation Very Happy Wink peace \\//
Manzoku-kan
Yeah Wow is a great game.

Have you ever heard about the dark side of the force... the game Very Happy? Too many childrens spends their hole freetime with this game. They loose every social contacts in the real life. Maybe you could say they depend on it.

@creator:
However do you notice, that a thread already started for this game?
Or am I the one who is wrong Very Happy
Maryndor
WoW or just WOW! Smile Yeaah I love that game. It makes me poor (in financial way) but I love it. Unfortunately in my head there's some thoughts that exactly WoW will stoop Blizzard for releasing Diablo 3. You see, Diablo and WoW have some common things and I don't know what will make that guys to impress us with D3 (if have D3, of course). I think that I will never forget about WoW... which isn't good for me, IMHO. Smile
Joe944
WoW is a good mmo, although I am of the opinion that EQ2 is superior. It's unfortunate that they are spending a lot of time on WoW because supposedly there will be no word of Diablo 3 at E3 this year.
Josso
I love the look of the game. I'd like to play it but I'm 14 and don't have a regular income to support the monthly fee that would usually go towards something more constructive than just a computer game. I'll stick to pay-once games thanks Laughing. Also all this stuff about D3... I think if they don't mess it up they have a LOT of potensial with it but living up to the 2nd one will be a hard challenge for them (I can easily say the 2nd is the best game I've ever played... and I've played a lot of games).
diddle
yeah WoW is a great game. But like josso, i cant really pay the monthly fees (which is pretty gay). I bet everyone would rather play without paying, but if we didn't pay monthly; there would be less updates, employees wouldn't be paid as much (they wouldn't do as much work), etc.... I might play this game again cuz my cousin plays and my friend from school plays. well w/e
sugarbox
Wow Surprised is a good game.
I like game system.
it different from other game .
Revvion
its a great game but sometimes i think its a little to much of the same thing. (kill 10 .. and kill 5 ...) But one thing i dont like at al is that sometimes you are just between to instances, like to high lvl for that one but to low for the next.
fireydeviant
Im about to give it up personally.
I liked the game alot, don't get me wrong, its just I don't spend the time playing it to justify the cost. I just can't play a game for more than three hours anymore. I just have to get up and do something anymore.

I liked WoW for awhile, but it has just gotten monotonous for me.
DragonEye
I'm much like fireydeviant on this game. It has wonderful qualities, and when you get the hang of it, it can be addiciting unlike most games you'll play. But after so long, I found it to become monotonous. I had my mage up to 49, and just couldn't seem to force myself to go out and kill the same things over and over again for hours on end. Perhaps I would've felt differently had I had a friend or two to play with, but that wasn't the case.
ReidE96
I really like WoW, human mage on Bronzebeard (euro).

I'm a rich wee bugger in it Very Happy

But the game costs are really annoying.
MuGeN89
yes it's a cool game, but like Manzoku said, children play this game and get addicted to it, and that's understandable. MMORPG games never end and they play to make their character better.
Saryon
Revvion wrote:
But one thing i dont like at al is that sometimes you are just between to instances, like to high lvl for that one but to low for the next.

Then you're not searching good enough. I am an Undead Warlock on Dragonmaw (60), and I've haven't had any trouble with instances, there's one for each level.
I however, don't know anything about Alliance instances in the beginning. But from level 25, the instances are the same.
Dremogo
I Play WoW too , and I have too say that I only like the lvl 60 part of it , the hole lvling in WoW is such a long long time , and there are almost NO chances INgame , just other names , . or other places but the core of the Quests are always the same ....
but after you're lvl 60 ( wich is the max. lvl right now ) You can go into the "Raid-Instances" Where you get a lot of new an very nice Items.

So far , I love this game ^^
Reaper
Josso wrote:
I love the look of the game. I'd like to play it but I'm 14 and don't have a regular income to support the monthly fee that would usually go towards something more constructive than just a computer game. I'll stick to pay-once games thanks Laughing. Also all this stuff about D3... I think if they don't mess it up they have a LOT of potensial with it but living up to the 2nd one will be a hard challenge for them (I can easily say the 2nd is the best game I've ever played... and I've played a lot of games).

If they release a Diablo game before they release starcraft 2 for the pc they will be alienating starcraft players everywhere. Besides think about it, why would you release WOW and then about one or two years later release another wow class game? They would loose money big time.
But yeah WoW is an exellect genere, so awesome in fact they don't need to continue the diablo series. But heres hoping to a starcraft 2 in the near future Smile
Also off topic, diddle you should know that your signature is way over the size limit frihost allows, just warning you so you can remove it before they give you a warning.
roadruner
i played wow for some time - and I must say a really good game, worth playing Smile

but then i moved on to other games and never really played it again
i was thinking of playing it again but i can never really get to it Very Happy
m_furquan36
I have being playing wow for over 4 months now and i must say that it really is great:D the gmaeplay nd the immersive storyline which can be easily followed if you have played the earlier editions of the game.
Theres so much to do its like you never get bored of plating it:)
bigzero
WoW's great although it's really repetitive. I do it more for the people in the guild now. I wasn't in one i think i would've quit months ago. At level 60 there just really isn't much space to progress so it really gets to you. Guess what though... The expansion is coming out and I'll get to play another 14days straight to get to 70 lol. Well not straight, but you get the point.
deltaserver
looks like a good game, but i have a few friends who play and they got addicted lol, i don't wanna lose myself in it.. plus 10 a month or what ever is way to much for a game =\ especially one thats gonna stop me playing football Rolling Eyes
wsco
yes WoW game
wonderful
its storyline
its smooth graphics
i like it very much
Josso
Quote:
its smooth graphics

Now... er I'd agree they were pretty good but I've seen maxed out screenshots (GeForce 7800 - trust me) and the graphics look slightly flawed (definatly worse that Guild Wars that I may point out is free of monthly subscriptions). But on the other side of the argument (I'm being fair) the gameplay looks a lot better.
oye816
WoW is a good game, it's desight concept is so good.
It's my favoire gmae.
jostor
I like WoW, and about it' repeatavility, I think it's like any other game, and I don't really think it's repeating, there is tonnes of quests and different areas...
Timoses
Looks like a spam thread here somehow ^^.
Well, I have never played it but would if it was free of charge.
It's stupid to make people pay just to get addicted to a game, isn't it? lol
In fact it must be a cool game. But I don't actually like the whole theme.
But you go and get addicted Very Happy. Have fun guys
killerdevil
i love wow.i m playing wow first opened and now.i think,wow is best mmo in this world Laughing because content,graphics,friends are very good.
hiiers
I love this game!! I also play Starcraft -- they both totally rule!
yx86
Blizzard makes a good game but WoW kind of suffers the same problem that most MMORPG have, limited things to do at the "end".

The game that I feel has the most replay value was Ultima Online. That was one heck of a game! It was open-ended enough so that player do not feel bored just when they have 7 grandmaster skills. There are always things to do.

In WoW however (or most games, for that matter), at level 60 the only things you can really do are raiding and pvping in the battlegrounds.. Gets kinda old fast..

But yea, I still agree WoW is a really good game because of it's (very)rich storyline and history, impressive graphics, and what I personally like the most, delicious character/dungeon designs (I drool everytime I see myself in a huge room with a huge boss just around the corner Rolling Eyes )
lordwarlord
i play WOW now for years and it is not boring me
my questing is how do i get the silver orb?
post plz Crying or Very sad