FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

a little suggestion

godest
heya again, i think that u really should put 1 or mayb even more links from ur main page towards ur sign up page, on how to do like, even i got confused when i tried to find it first lol Laughing , just make a nice simple button pointing towards it and the webpage will be even better Very Happy

// peace
varun_dodla
I will go with you. Frihost uses a single registration for its forums as well as the site itself (if I'm not wrong) so there should also be a signup and a login link on the main page. If you want that people should visit the forums on login they can be directed there on successful login.
mathiaus
whats wrong witht he great big apply button? click it and it teels you what to do with plentyful links. On the forum before you register at the top it tells yo to go the account page and links you.

Scorpio
I know but it kind a looks merged with the background(not the color)

but it is like a banner, and at first instance i thought it was not clickable
chris_taylor123
The Big button did confuse me when I first pcam ebecause Ithought it was a big add
TeenZine
I agree It took me 20 min just to figure it out. Good thing I heard so many good thing about Frihost other wise I mite of forgot the whole idea.
jiten
mathiaus wrote:
whats wrong witht he great big apply button? click it and it teels you what to do with plentyful links. On the forum before you register at the top it tells yo to go the account page and links you.

The Big button did confuse mea lot .. when i enter first time ....
NjRocket
theres a huge button saying apply today man lol, i dont know how that is confusing but yea.
djclue917
Well, for me, I didn't find the big "Apply Today" button confusing. It's just a matter of reading and comprehending instructions.
billybob
I don't think that was there when i applied many moons ago but I do slightly agree with the original poster as the button on a first glance doesnt apear clickable...maybe making the button more 3D ish ? Confused
johanfh
I do agree. I just looked at the homepage (forgot what it looked like exactly) and I remembered having looked around the first time for a couple of minutes. A suggestion: leave the 'Apply Today' button (because it looks great) and reorder the top bar which says: HOME - FORUMS - TOS - FAQ - DIRECTORY
Why should there be a HOME-link on the HOMEpage anyway? You can click that for hours Wink And TOS could be a part of FAQ. Make it something like: FORUM - DIRECTORY - INFO (which contains FAQ and TOS) - SIGN UP
And now we're talking about the homepage: why don't change the center of it? The page tells two times you get 250MB and 10 GB, mySQL and DirectAdmin, etc. etc., in the rigth corner and in the center. Put the directory in the center and perhaps one top-forum-topic!

Ok, these are just suggestions. I like Freehost! But hey, this is the place for suggestions, ain't it?

JohanFH
yaashop
i just think the Apply button is not outstanding enough. may be we should change the color or make it more clear. at the beginning i was thinking it's some kind of advert /heh people might like to see some other kind of normal or very colorful button XD