FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

TELUGU MUSIC LOVERS!!!!!!!!

megastar
any body ther who love or like TELUGU songs

ok if any body tell me ur favorite song and the movie name

mine is

evaraina epudaina------ ANANDAM

many more to come after you reply me

Smile
mustaq
i dont thinks so here lots of india dude's here check some other forum or try to share about holly wood and other international songs and movie
varun_dodla
Hey I love telugu songs but my kinda ones are the old classics like songs fron Sagarasangamam and Shankarabharanam......n many more...
Also tap my feet to the new beats but still if you want that feel in ur heart then old is gold.
varuncomputers
Haa it is great to know that somebody has posted the telugu songs post. I too am an indian, i also listen to telugu songs regularly. My favorite telugu song is from varsham movie i.e Mellaga karagani.
A good tune which is very well composed by devisriprasad.
Anyways if anybody here interseted to post the replies, please do it here. Espessialy telugu movie lovers.!!!!!!!!!!!1
r_y_e_20
Its the first time i heard this telugu song, can someone explain me what kind of music this is? or can you give me related links where i can listen telugu.
neosree
I also hae a lot of Telungu songs. Not only that, a lot of Tamil,Hindi, Malayalam, English, Kannada -musics I have. I like everything. mainly I like slow melodious songs -the language never matters. I even loves the Enya , which I dont even know which language is that. The same for Telungu too. I dont know Telungu, coz i am a malayalee. Still I love Telungu music.
varun_dodla
r_y_e_20 wrote:
Its the first time i heard this telugu song, can someone explain me what kind of music this is? or can you give me related links where i can listen telugu.

Telugu songs refer to songs from telugu movies, albums or others involving classical south Indian music and the Telugu language lyric. You can hear them @

http://www.raaga.com/channels/telugu/

http://www.andhravilas.com/mindex.asp

and there are lots of other sites. Try Google if you like 'em.
drkarthi
i sometimes listen to telugu song though i am a native of tamil. I like songs from recent hit Happy. I also love songs from Shankardada and Manmadhan and aa ante amalapuram,etc.