FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Downtime Schedule?

CWFwrestling
I was wondering if there was a set downtime schedule that can be posted. I've noticed more slow/down server time lately but I'm assuming it has to do with the rumored bandwith upgrades. Or I could have no idea what I'm talking about and this post is just the ravings of a lunatic webmaster. Hopefully the former Laughing
Scorpio
It is getting frustrating with all the downtime.

I dont think the server is going to give us any schedule before it goes kaput.

It just overloads when it wants to.

I dont think that that these downtimes are scheduled either
krazycapital
Is sever 2 overloaded or something? Its really bad and I'm wondering if half my visitors are seeing my site. I'm just wondering when all these downtimes or restarts or other stuff will be fixed. Thanks!
DeFwh
take a dart and throw it at your calendar ..... theres a possibilty, seriously server 2 has the most problems.

But also has better Direct admin. If youve seen server 1 youll be going omg im back in DOS
loveoz
If FriHost could predict when a server would crash, they would be very, very rich people.
Bondings
The load and memory usage are fine, so that's not the problem. The problems from yesterday were most likely due to 1 user, which is removed now. The server might have needed a restart too.
n0obie4life
loveoz wrote:
If FriHost could predict when a server would crash, they would be very, very rich people.

True Smile.

Quote:
But also has better Direct admin. If youve seen server 1 youll be going omg im back in DOS

Yeah. We're lucky server 2 has DA instead of cPanel.
CWFwrestling
Ahh, ok. Seems to be better now. Either way, here's to the upcoming anniversary improvements!