FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

When do you KNOW he or she is cheating??

Citizen Kane
let me tell you the history (short version)...

I had a girlfriend for four months. We broke up, didn't connect to eachother. She's a very party-ish woman and I'm used to being focussed on my future. A party is oke, but I DO save up money. She didn't. And there were more things.

But as time moved after we spilt up, we were still friends. I still had feelings for her, and she told me it was mutual, but there was something telling me that she was just lying. Dunno what it was though.

This weekend we spent some time together, talking about our feelings and maybe getting together. We were going to a party and she stayed with an ex-boyfriend whom she told me was just a buddy of hers. I didn't trust her with him, right from the start

Couple o'days later I learned that she actually had sex with him. Told me that it "just happened". It felt like she cheated on me. because we broke up recently and were still talking about our feelings. But I just KNEW I couldn't trust her with the other guy. And I was right!

So: when do you KNOW or FEEL when he or she is cheating?
mustaq
easy way to make out when a gal is cheating,

1, meeting her suddenly and give her suprise that came to meet her when you get a chance get her mobile and you keep digging her phone when she feel uncomfortable what your doing with her phone that can make out easily she want to hide some one message or call from you .

2,when you go around sex with her she will try to insert your into her that show she have experience with sex ,

more thing here i dont want to to discuss bcose lots of kidds over her take care byeee
mrbofh
Citizen Kane wrote:
let me tell you the history (short version)...

I had a girlfriend for four months. We broke up, didn't connect to eachother. She's a very party-ish woman and I'm used to being focussed on my future. A party is oke, but I DO save up money. She didn't. And there were more things.

But as time moved after we spilt up, we were still friends. I still had feelings for her, and she told me it was mutual, but there was something telling me that she was just lying. Dunno what it was though.

This weekend we spent some time together, talking about our feelings and maybe getting together. We were going to a party and she stayed with an ex-boyfriend whom she told me was just a buddy of hers. I didn't trust her with him, right from the start

Couple o'days later I learned that she actually had sex with him. Told me that it "just happened". It felt like she cheated on me. because we broke up recently and were still talking about our feelings. But I just KNEW I couldn't trust her with the other guy. And I was right!

So: when do you KNOW or FEEL when he or she is cheating?

This actual isn't cheating... Do you think she had sex with that boy when you were togheter? If that's true, then she cheated on you, but hey, nobody is perfect
mustaq
mrbofh wrote:
nobody is perfect

i agree with you but every one things that only gal has soft end corner boyz dont well i have so many freinds there are really soft even a simply things hurt them badly , come on man dont give up you will get good angel as wish
Smue
She invalidated you. And didn't take responsibility for what it would mean to you if she slept with someone else. But she also screwed up her chance with you am i right?
Citizen Kane
She certainly screwed up her chance with me! Recently I broke all bonds with her. She admitted she slept with the other guy. Although I already have another girlfriend it still did hurt me at the time. It felt as if mij feelings were betrayed and the suspicion rose that she had the plan of sleeping with the other guy for a long time already.

She indeed invalidated me.

At this time I have no more contact with her and I intend to keep it that way. My new girlfriend is also validating me much more and is much more comforting to be with. I don't even intend to be friends with my ex. Could be that we meet on a party at a mutual friend, and I'll be friendly to her, but she's not a person I can trust anymore.

And about getting her phone: you're right. During the night when she last slept at my place (next to me in my bed) she received messages from the other guy. she told me that she just wanted to be friends with him, but the way the messages were composed you would think otherwise. I think this is where my suspicion came in. I was awake when she replied the guy, but I think she didn't notice.

Also what really weird is that at MY house in the morning she was just starting her period and afterwards she told me she had sex that same night with him. If I was that guy, I REALLY wouldn't wanna do that! so somewhere she's lying...

What also could be happening is that she heard that I dated a girl (which is now my girlfriend) and she just wanted to hurt me afterwards for doing that by saying that she had sex with somebody else. Her perception of self is based on being negative about other people so that she may seem "better" or nicer... this could just be her way of feeling better about herself.

anyway, I'm not going to give her a chance. Ever.
Trapper
Stay away. Clearly she has no morals and is probably only keeping you around until something better comes along. Hate to say it, but you need to stay as far away as possible. There are far better fish in the sea and it sounds like you have your head on straight.

You'll find the right one and they'll share your morals and you'll have much more in common. I'm sure a lot of your attraction to her must have been physical which is common and what usually starts the first stirring of interest, anyway. Sure the conversation and similarities help, but there needs to be a physical attraction too.

Let it go and keep searching.
tingkagol
that's exactly what girls do... when they're caught, they turn the whole thing around- putting the spotlight on you... blaming you for being the reason she does sh*t like sleeping with other guys while you were still together. they always think they're the victims and we're the playas, the cheaters, the ones with the shortcomings, etc, etc...

i can really relate to this. one time, me and my girl broke up because she thought i couldn't give what she wanted (my shortcomings) and some guy (who was courting her when we were still together, yeah the ******) comes along and gives her that. i could've kicked the guy's ass, but i wasn't even thinking for ONE second she'd have the likes for him. I really TRUSTED this girl. and if she really was smart, she'd stay away from guys that steal other guys' girlfriends. i was wrong. now the trust is not what it was before. but eventually as time passes, she realizes it was only about 10% of what she wanted... and i had the other 90%.

oh, and when your girl replies to some guy's text in the middle of the night, you're damn sure something is going on.

i'll be damn sure if she does that sh*t another time, it will be over. haha.
Citizen Kane
Trapper wrote:
Stay away. Clearly she has no morals and is probably only keeping you around until something better comes along. Hate to say it, but you need to stay as far away as possible. There are far better fish in the sea and it sounds like you have your head on straight.

You betcha I will stay away. I'm with you on this girl being one with no morals. This also directlty relates to why I started the subject. If a girl tells a lot of story's about what she's done there can be two things happening:

1: she's being really honest and does not want to hide anything, clearly wanting you to know all of it for the sake of being honest, whilst going 100% for you. (which probably is good)

2: She's using the fact that she had a lot of bed adventures to prove that she is easy to use and as an indirect way to justify any "accidents" happening in the future.

The second one happened to me. I just KNEW she was being a liar, I had this GUT-feeling because of all the stories she told me and was so proud of! This in connection with the messaging to the other guy had me on my senses. And I was Right! I'll stay away, you bet I will. I already have a new girlfriend (an old aquintance, wich in the past didn't work, but now we have a wonderfull time!) so I even NEEDN'T bother about the B*** anymore.

tingkagol wrote:
i'll be damn sure if she does that sh*t another time, it will be over. haha.

You DAMN right! I look at it this way: at least I DONT have to put up with her and her sneaky way of doing anymore. I thought about it this morning, on my way to work: she said to me (in the period it was over but we were still seeing each other) "I have no rules for this, so If you make out with anybody else I'm happy with it." Another way of saying: "If I can keep you around while ****** another guy, you should be okay with it too." It's okay because there are no rules, so anything is justified.

Also: her next partner is gonna find out who she really is sooner or later. and then the ball comes back to her! OR he will do the same things to her and in that case they belong to eachother! Dutch saying goes: the same species always find eachother.

Having no morales and thus no rules is a dangerous way of thinking and I also recognise this in the situation you were in. A lot of women who think this way cant relate the problems they have to themselves and the relationship they have and just flee and ****** their way out. And they think it's jusitfied! HELL NO!
Nigeria
Some ways to know are if there are mysterious calls, coming home late in the night, making excuses for everything, but the best way is to have a lie detector test done.If you do find out a person is cheating dont get back withthtm thinking they will change because they wont.

Nigeria
Citizen Kane
I'm pretty sure she won't change because she is not the kind of person to take a good look at herself and change things in order to get something from somebody else. She's short minded. Wonder why I didn't see that earlyier... Sad
TwinkleCarnage
tingkagol wrote:
that's exactly what girls do... when they're caught, they turn the whole thing around- putting the spotlight on you... blaming you for being the reason she does sh*t like sleeping with other guys while you were still together. they always think they're the victims and we're the playas, the cheaters, the ones with the shortcomings, etc, etc...

Speaking from a females point of view.......Men are more the culprits than women. I will concede that there are a few good guys out there....but once again, only a few! Men I think are biologically engineered to impregnate as many women as possible to help continue the human race. Even though we now need know help there any more, I believe it is still in men's genetics. What I noticed with men, is that they will sleep with multiple women behind their woman's back, while women tend to just pick one man to sleep with. So don't go bashing women like it's all our faults, cuz it is just as bad men's fault. Mad
Citizen Kane
TwinkleCarnage wrote:
Men are more the culprits than women.

A little short sighted. And so I disagree. I think everybody is different and this is not a question of races but a question of experiences. Don't go pointing your finger at just men in general. Try to figure out why you always run into the wrong men.

TwinkleCarnage wrote:
I believe it is still in men's genetics. What I noticed with men, is that they will sleep with multiple women behind their woman's back, while women tend to just pick one man to sleep with.

This is YOUR experience and not a general one. Some men have the same Idea about women. and that's also THEIR experience.

Instead of picking on men in general, you could share how YOU have noticed when men are cheating (on you), since you've given us the idea that that is your experience.
sketteksalfa
Just want to share this software to catch your gf/bf cheating. Spyflex = here is a software that you can install on your gf/bf phone, where you can detect his/her incoming/outgoing, call histories online. There is no way anyone can make alibis anymore. Lets be vigilant! hehe
sketteksalfa
sketteksalfa wrote:
Just want to share this software to catch your gf/bf cheating. Spyflex = here is a software that you can install on your gf/bf phone, where you can detect his/her incoming/outgoing, call histories online. There is no way anyone can make alibis anymore. Lets be vigilant! hehe

im referring to mobile phones, specifically nokia phones with symbian technology.
roxawannable
ok...so the idea is to share how YOU know that your man or woman was cheating on you. I found out my man was cheating...because all of a sudden he wanted to go on a diet, started excerise more...went out and bought new clothes. Of course when I would go shopping with him and picked out an outfit for him...he didn't believe me when I said it looked good on him...he had to ask the store clerk...who happened to be a female. plus he ketp checking his voicemail...saying he was expecting an important call. then he would say that he was out with his friend...going out for beers...but then his friend would be calling the house...looking for him...not knowing that he used him as an excuse to me. Plus the fact that all of a sudden I wasn't pretty enough, or I didn't dress sexy enough for him..he wanted to change me..by cutting me down and making me feel bad about myself. Then he had the nerver to actually take a phone call from her at home when I was there...the jerk was flirting with her on the phone...and no...there was no mistaking that they were flriting. but he kept denying the whole thing...did he think i was stupid or what? so not all guys are like that...but there are some losers out there.
orlandu63
I never had a girlfriend T_T I'm such a loser.
roadruner
in my opinion you will never know if she is cheating, for sure, if you don't catch her in the act Wink Wink Wink
that's the most certain way of knowing Wink
Citizen Kane
roadrunner wrote:
in my opinion you will never know if she is cheating, for sure, if you don't catch her in the act

I hope I NEVER live to experience that one. Must be a real pain. But if their are signs, I'm not gonna ignore them and just pretend to be dumb. If my new girlfriend ever does that to me and I find out... I'm gone.
roadruner
Citizen Kane wrote:
roadrunner wrote:
in my opinion you will never know if she is cheating, for sure, if you don't catch her in the act

I hope I NEVER live to experience that one. Must be a real pain. But if their are signs, I'm not gonna ignore them and just pretend to be dumb. If my new girlfriend ever does that to me and I find out... I'm gone.

well that's the best thing to do Wink
every guy would Wink