FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

NO PANTS DAY 2006 IS TOMMORROW!!!!!

coolclay
Hey guys the International Holiday No Pants Day is tommorrow, May 5th. Make sure you don't miss out. You can go to work/school not wearing pants and actually have a legitimate reason.

1. What in the world is No Pants Day?
No Pants Day is a day where everyone, be they students, respectable businessmen, or cherished community leaders, leave their pants behind. Usually this means wearing thick, appropriately modest boxer shorts, but bloomers, slips, briefs, and boxer-briefs all work as well.

2. That's it?
Yeah, that's it. But from the core idea comes so much more. When large groups of people parade around in public without their pants, amazing things are bound to happen. At the very least, you'll take your drab, wretched life a little less seriously, at least for one day.

3. When is it?
No Pants Day is always on the first Friday of May, which this year is May the 5th, 2006.

4. So I can wear a skirt instead? or "Hey, no problem, I was gonna wear a dress anyways!"
You're very clever, but you're missing the point. Articles of clothing like skirts, shorts, kilts, and dresses don't count, because people are encouraged to revel in the absence of pants, and not replace pants with other clothing. The point is to relax and enjoy the humor inherent in people not wearing pants. A good rule of thumb is to pretend like you were going to wear pants, and then just fail to put them on.

For more info go here

http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:aoKmvhfDrvkJ:www.nopantsday.com/

ORNO EDIT: Topic changed to 2006.
willdev
LOL Very Happy

I dont think im going to be doing this..... Laughing

Ah well at least i know not to get to close to people tomorrow Wink
Soulfire
Too bad it's 2006.
Srs2388
yep we missed out...
darn...
I woudn't go pantless anyways
alkady
I'll pass, Even if it was a legitimate reason, It still isnt a holiday or event recognized by many, That it be schools or business. Plus their is a dress code at my school. So I'm guessing they will lend me pants and force me to wear it.
Scorpio
we can wear an elongated boxer..

elongated all the way to the foot
coolclay
Wups I mean HAPPY NO PANTS DAY 2006. Oh and it is a real international holiday, it is celebrated around the world. There are events in Australia, the US, Europe, Canada, Mexico, and many other countries.

But hey if you guys are boring conformists, and don't want to break free of your a pants oppresion, thats fine with me, but I am a true liberator, a pants free liberator.

Long live no pants day!!!

Vrythramax
scorpio wrote:
we can wear an elongated boxer..

elongated all the way to the foot

bwahahahahahaha....sweeeeet.

Seriously though (yeah right), I doubt seriously if my employers would be very happen with me if I did that (gee....we are sorry Max, but we won't be picking your contract up again this year)
lukeropro
Is No Pants Day really a holiday internationally? I've never heard of it before. It's not celebrated here in singapore because singapore is not that of an open society compared to european countries and USA. You'll get arrested even if you have a legitimate reason to not wear pants. I don't think I'm gonna do it anyway, it's gonna be so embarassing when you see yourself without pants in a crowd all wearing pants... Razz You're practically ruining your own life if you do that Very Happy
mae1strom
woohoo! Very Happy
DeFwh
in america its always no pants day.

All i wanna know is when no panties day is (woohoo)[jk]
Dimaod
Thats cool Very Happy
wimvpetegem
It's stupid, but that's my opinion...
Why in the world are they do this?
It is totally needless...
coolclay
Check out the wikipedia listing for No Pants Day. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Pants_Day

LIBERATE YOUR LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Artemis11
I might have done this with a few friends if my school didn't have a super strict dress code. Rolling Eyes I'll have to remember this for next year, it sounds awesome. Very Happy
Hobbit
This is nothing new to me, I never wear pants.
Blaster
Some one did it at my school today. The teachers told him to put his pants back on. Then he was like... its no pants day. So then the teacher was like i don't care and made him do it Very Happy
Synaesthetik
*sighs* public nudity.... i remember when i was a little lad running around the streets with no pants.... why did it have to change?
Blaster
You dont' go nude. You still where undies Very Happy
Khalid
MAN IT WAS GREAT.......I totally loved no pants day........though i got some stares (in a good way) i felt like a dude in the 60's with low cut shorts and man it felt good....they should do this everyday or i might just do it everyday myself....whos with me........

Very Happy Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool
Jack_Hammer
You realise that for nearly everyone who speaks English as a second langauge and that Proper English pants are underwear, so how in the hell would it be world?,
Scorpio
The day is over people(atleast for my darned time zone)
raman
lol thats some real funny stuff
alkady
DeFwh wrote:
in america its always no pants day.

All i wanna know is when no panties day is (woohoo)[jk]

No panties day is happening everyday, This trend is called going Commando.
mceejaydee
Nice Holiday. No pants...
Vrythramax
alkady wrote:
No panties day is happening everyday, This trend is called going Commando.

very true, but I wouldn't have any objections to it being a legal holiday so I could get the day off to enjoy the...ummm...errr....sights Smile
coolclay
Wow, I had a great day yesterday. About 20 students from my small school participated in the holiday, it was a great time. Then everyone got drunk and danced the night away in the tavern, to the great sounds of Gary and The Pacemakers. It was an awesome No Pants Day.
Dragate
It sounds interesting and all (not to mention funny), but don't you think it depresses some people? What about the fat people Sad , huh? They must be very sad taht they can't really join in the fun afraid of showing their... ya...

But you know what? If they care so much about not showing thier fat cuz their embarassed, I guess they'll maybe do something about it.

I personally was not aware of this holiday until it appeard on the newspaper, which conicidentally i read in the newspaper we got for free on firdays at school. Damn if only we kids in Canada knew... It's pretty boring up here Razz
Maderotten
I find not wearing trousers very alarming Shocked
loveoz
Actually, I prefer to keep my pants on during the day. I wouldn't go outside and present myself to everyone. Even though I have pants, women would still feel good just looking Wink
budazz
hehe i dont think ill participate on this...but in the Philippines there is an event which people will run in naked.... Very Happy
Blaster
That would be great if they where hot girls Very Happy Very Happy
NjRocket
Blaster wrote:
That would be great if they where hot girls Very Happy Very Happy

yea lol, lets not have all guys participating in this "holiday"
jongoldsz
No pants day isn't a American holiday. It is an English holiday. You should read the wikipedia info more carefully.
Blaster
jongoldsz wrote:
No pants day isn't a American holiday. It is an English holiday. You should read the wikipedia info more carefully.

So what? We can have the same holidays as you. No pants day can be celbrated on mars for all i care. Plus dont' belive every thing you read on wikipedia. It isn't a site for resarching. So no pants day was fun but now over with.
secret_soul
I would have loved to have seen this earlier but I probably would get expelled if I really went to school without my skirt. At the very least suspended. Still, it's a nice idea. Makes me wish I were a kiddie again when every day was no-pants day.

Wink
n0obie4life
Yeah yeah whatever, this event is over Wink.

-close-