FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Idiot's House

chirag
http://idiots-house.frih.net

Jst started yesterday. Trying to make it better and better.

Comments plz.
mantasx
I like, it... Where did you get the information about 911 accident?
bjwok
yeah, very nice site - did you create the whole thing or is it made from a template?

interesting 9/11 stats too...
chirag
Thnx. Me and my were working on this template. Actually he has made most part of the template but I work for the content.

ANd that 911 thing I got it as mail forward. If anything is missing do tell me. I wanna make it better.
THnx
Scorpio
chirag wrote:
Thnx. Me and my were working on this template. Actually he has made most part of the template but I work for the content.

ANd that 911 thing I got it as mail forward. If anything is missing do tell me. I wanna make it better.
THnx

Good site.

Keep developing it

Anyway, the 9/11 stuff has been repeated in the same article

correct it ...
Very Happy
chirag
When I asked some gals to review my blog. They all gave me F. They said me to change the theme. They didn't find it attractive. But all the guys said it was very well made. Now i know gals and tech can't go together.
kronso.23
Was this done for a school project or something? it just goes to show women can't appreciate something beautifully done unless it is subjective to their interests O_o, if its a web design class or something then that is messed up, but if its something else then all I can say is get used to it buddy. People don't appreciate stuff for what it is and what it took to make it... developers and designers work often go unappreciated Confused
salman_500
not bad....... the disign is good.....

and yea the 911 info is INTERESTING !!