FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MEMBER OF THE WEEK!!!

megastar
hi

i feel it would be nice to see the member of the week according to his posts for that particular week.

if more posts then the greater the chances he/she becoming the member of the week.

PLEASE CONSIDER THIS ADMN Confused
Scorpio
One suggestion

There would be nobody to check for quality and only quantity would matter

But if both was checked , before you get a member of the week, it will be a month.

Anyway, what does one do with such a title?

People will only fight for posting some thing if prizes like frih bucks are given
SunburnedCactus
I suspect n0obie would win all the time.
S3nd K3ys
SunburnedCactus wrote:
I suspect n0obie would win all the time.

Only because he'd be counting and checking the posts. Wink
Blaster
Yea it would be me or n0obie. (she has more forums to post at so it isn't fair) So sure i am likeing it becuase i would be like member week for like 50 weeks. Very Happy

Really though not a good idea. Sorry
wumingsden
Although its a good idea we really don't think that it will benefit FriHost at this time. We may implement it in the future but cannot held any promises.

Personally, I don't like the idea because it may encourage posting for the sake of it (or for whatever prive will be given out).

I do however think this kind of competition is good, but maybe for things like Website of the Month and Moderator of the Month instead

Left open for more discussion, help back on the spam please, simply saying that you like the idea from now on will get you nowhere
Blaster
Website of the week was my idea. I still think it is a good idea. But like you said this would just leave more spam on the forums.
n0obie4life
Sorry, but no member of the month Wink.

It will just cause more spam.

-close-