FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free Web Templates !!!!!!

salman_500
hey guyz.... finally im done with my site.....

it took me a while to finish it but i have finally done it.......

SoloThemes

Feedback always appreciated.......

also register and tell me if u wana be part of the staff here...

Forums
sgwreviews
Wow, your website looks really cool, you made the design all yourself? GRATZ, really a great site.
mantasx
Yo, I'm nut sure about the content, but the desing is nice.
salman_500
thnx guyz....

well the content is the part still under construction........ actually im workin alone..... so it takes me time and secondly my final exams are coming up so i spend less time with it........ as soon as they are over..... my site will

BLAST OFFF :::::::

and if u want to contribute to it.... just register to my site... and post in the forums and stuf... i can alos make ppl admins so that u can upload themes made by you..
jayzee
wow very cool design salman..very very impressive work...
salman_500
jayzee wrote:
wow very cool design salman..very very impressive work...

THANK YOU Very Happy

any more comments?
LostOverThere
Cool! The sounds effects when you mouse over the links suit the site well.
Good Job.

My only suggestion is that you move the Navigation thingy down the very bottom somewhere a bit more in view.

Nice site though.
9/10
Technaut
nice site, i like it.
viperbattlefield
nice. needs some more templates. you can get a few at www.steves-templates.com
salman_500
viperbattlefield wrote:

hey 1 thing i want to clear that all the themes on my site are made by myself... i dont take themes of of other site and just get the credit for em.... i make em with my own hands and give em out free on my own site..... Very Happy

and thats the truth...
viperbattlefield
Smile nice i didnt know that. well if you ever need html help or something i'm here. if your templates get good enough i might use them on my site.
salman_500
viperbattlefield wrote:
Smile nice i didnt know that. well if you ever need html help or something i'm here. if your templates get good enough i might use them on my site.

thnx for the help offer..... but right now i only need help of designers so i can get more themes on my site...

and wat you mean my templates will get beter??? i think they are good enough. Cool

well dont worry... im gettin more skilled and soon will get new themes of unique styles up...
loveoz
viperbattlefield wrote:

Haha, this sounds like advertising in somebody else's advertising thread.

I like the layout, but it takes a while to load, which I hate. I want to be able to see a website in less than 3 seconds. Yes, I'm impatient, but then again most people who use the web are Razz
salman_500
loveoz wrote:
viperbattlefield wrote:

Haha, this sounds like advertising in somebody else's advertising thread.

I like the layout, but it takes a while to load, which I hate. I want to be able to see a website in less than 3 seconds. Yes, I'm impatient, but then again most people who use the web are Razz

i think your getting it all wrong.. as far as i know the site www.steve-templates.com is not owned by viperbattlefield.. he was just trying to give me a source of templates to put on my site. i dont think thats his site.... right viper?????
nealio1000
Salman said:hey guyz.... finally im done with my site.....

it took me a while to finish it but i have finally done it.......

SoloThemes

Feedback always appreciated.......

also register and tell me if u wana be part of the staff here...

Forums

Nealio1000: try here toohttp://www.oswd.org/
nealio1000
Awesome site!!!!! the template, sounds, and just everything looks amazing!!!
calvinchin
Hi friend,

Your site looks GREAT !

Maybe try to make your page to be as shorter as possible, so that visitor
no need to scroll down so far for information.

Well done. Very Happy
salman_500
nealio1000 wrote:
Awesome site!!!!! the template, sounds, and just everything looks amazing!!!

thank you very ,uch... im glad you like it... be sure to check back later because im continuosly adding new stuff to it...

calvinchin wrote:
Hi friend,

Your site looks GREAT !

Maybe try to make your page to be as shorter as possible, so that visitor
no need to scroll down so far for information.

Well done.

hey thanks for the suggestion... ill try to keep the page as small as possible... thanks..
salman_500
ahmm.......

-bump-
Technaut
your templates are nice, but why is the text on them so large?
salman_500
what you mean the text is large....

well it can be adjusted as i include psd header in every template of mine..
so i fu want the text smaller you can make it smaller...
Deviatorz
hope its yours dude.
7gts-scout
wow..salmon.. i like ur design... Laughing is great! good work... and keep it up! Twisted Evil
salman_500
7gts-scout wrote:
wow..salmon.. i like ur design... Laughing is great! good work... and keep it up! Twisted Evil

first of all its salman..not salmon.... secondly ...thnx alot... but the most of the credit goes to http://www.iipanel.net
chizeled
I like your site good job for orginal content. I do graphic Design work, if you need my help I can be of assistance. I have a lot of HTML and PHP experience. I set up my own PHP-Nuke website. If you want to visit go to: www.permanentfixture.com Let me know I would like to help any one here. Also, I know this isn't the forum to discuss this, but where can I get the specs for putting a Advar on my postings, or what is the forum to do this.
salman_500
chizeled wrote:
I like your site good job for orginal content. I do graphic Design work, if you need my help I can be of assistance. I have a lot of HTML and PHP experience. I set up my own PHP-Nuke website. If you want to visit go to: www.permanentfixture.com Let me know I would like to help any one here. Also, I know this isn't the forum to discuss this, but where can I get the specs for putting a Advar on my postings, or what is the forum to do this.

hey THNX for the offer... i really do need a hand around with my site.... hey lets say you work for SoloThemes as designer..... but lets do it a lil formally... you see... register on my site.... then go to the Forums...there you will find a forum named as "Admin Request"... enter it and read the sticky forum.. according to that rite a new topic and ill have a look over it...

if not as designer you can be the head of programing and coding of my site.... i need a mod for that section.... ill love to have you around....
chizeled
I will register at your site, maybe I can do both, mostly design. Maybe we can trade links as well and if you know anyone else that would like to trade links, that would be great. But if you don't wnat to you don't have to. I like to trade links with sites that I like, and yours looks interesting. I will talk to you on your forum.
7gts-scout
salman_500 wrote:
7gts-scout wrote:

first of all its salman..not salmon.... secondly ...thnx alot... but the most of the credit goes to http://www.iipanel.net

sorry..haha.. is a typo... =P anyway, i love ur site!
salman_500
7gts-scout wrote:
salman_500 wrote:
7gts-scout wrote:

sorry..haha.. is a typo... =P anyway, i love ur site!

typo youe mean type error Question Question Question

np.... it happens most of the time....lol
chizeled
Quote:
hey THNX for the offer... i really do need a hand around with my site.... hey lets say you work for SoloThemes as designer..... but lets do it a lil formally... you see... register on my site.... then go to the Forums...there you will find a forum named as "Admin Request"... enter it and read the sticky forum.. according to that rite a new topic and ill have a look over it...

if not as designer you can be the head of programing and coding of my site.... i need a mod for that section.... ill love to have you around....

Hey Salman did you get my registration and post on your website? Just let me know when you want me to start designing or what ever you want me to do. I will talk to you more on your site if you want or through email, what ever you would like.[/quote]
salman_500
chizeled wrote:
Quote:

Hey Salman did you get my registration and post on your website? Just let me know when you want me to start designing or what ever you want me to do. I will talk to you more on your site if you want or through email, what ever you would like.
[/quote]

read the post i made on my site...... in my forums....

and i just gave a lil instruction..... but dont worry ur in the team Very Happy
n0obie4life
Okay.

We have got a verdict, we shall close this topic until further notice. Enough flamming here.

salman_500, if you really did not make the template, please remove it or face a suspension of your account.

Copyrighted materals are not allowed on Frihost.

http://www.frihost.com/tos.php

We are checking up on this case.

-close-