FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I like her....what next?

picsite
I like in the sense that she looks good, seems to have a nice personality. Once I was with a friend and hes like why is everyone wearing pink today and she said it looks good on him. I dont know if im overdoing it by taking that statement too seriously?? I'm really with girls, well just girls that are not my friends, like if I know the girls im cool with it. Ok so now what do I do?? A lot of people have told be to ask her out, but I can't. I don't even KNOW her, the only interaction we've had is that comment on my shirt. So how do I get to know her, like what can I do? Bump into her and say sorry, but that might just there, with a sorry. I really need some help............shes driving me crazy.
Scorpio
I guess going ahead and doing it would be the best option

Do it before she is taken, man.

You cant expect her to ask you

Build more conversation. Talk about her likes/dislikes to her.

Be truthful above all.
If the truth about you is hard to digest so be it.
But put it in a pleasant way

Remember, It does not matter what you say, but how you say it.

Anyway try speaking to her and have a bubbly conversation going.

Sometime later you can ask her to join you for a cuppa.

Then gradually build upon it and ask her for a date.

Buck up and go!
Blaster
Talk to her. Maybe you are friends with one of hers. If you are start talking to them about her. Best option ask a girl. They have the answer for that most of the time.
eliasr
well, if possible, get some info about her personality, like her favor coloors and that sort of thing, and use them as a improvement,

after being friends with her, go see her a bit, and then ask her out, is she gives a yes to the date, then you got her, or well i cant say that, but, the time will tell
totax
Get to know her more, talk to her...se if she is intressed in you!
Maby after a while ask her out?
lukeropro
Just go talk to her and get to know her better. Slowly you'll develop a relationship with her...
frozenhead
Just go with the flow dude. Believe me, everything will be in it's place if you give some little effort on it. Wink
bluefossil
if you like her, ask her out. Duh!!!!!!
.you.make.my.heart.happy.
Try to find out what her interests are and play on them. Quietly ask around what kind of things she might be into. Let's say she liked The Beatles for instance, whenever you walk past her with some friends be like "Aw man! I love that song! The Beatles are like the bast band ever!" Yes I know you're kinda lying because I'm sure you don't think they're THE BEST band ever right, but still. Like I said before, when you find out more about her, just play up on the things she likes... It'll help motivate conversations you know? I hope that helps.

~love: nIkKi
molif
Don sit and wait..
Cmon.. MOVE.. ask her out.. talk to her.. the more you keep quiet, the more your heart aches for her..

Been there, done that, its painful, coz in the end, she may be gone..

don be surprised, she may like you too..
DjinniFire
Accidently end up in the same places as she is, if she goes to a concert or some coffee house, you just happen to do the same! Then you can spark conversations up about the similar interests, and slowly find ways to talk to her online, phone etc and everything should work out. Then maybe think about asking her out.
sanalskumar
Go straight to her, look at her eyes. Say your love. If you are a brave man, ask her if she loves you too?? And wait for the answer!!
Tumbleweed
.you.make.my.heart.happy. wrote:
Try to find out what her interests are and play on them. Quietly ask around what kind of things she might be into. Let's say she liked The Beatles for instance, whenever you walk past her with some friends be like "Aw man! I love that song! The Beatles are like the bast band ever!" Yes I know you're kinda lying because I'm sure you don't think they're THE BEST band ever right, but still. Like I said before, when you find out more about her, just play up on the things she likes... It'll help motivate conversations you know? I hope that helps.

~love: nIkKi

I was going to suggest the same type of approach ... minus the "acting" Razz , ask her friends what she likes and likes to do for fun......like wild fire they will tell her your asking about her .......she will put two and two together and know your interested in her, then you will get the look the next time your eyes meet , and from that look you will be able to desern where you stand in her eyes.
If you can't talk to her friends ( for whatever reason ) just remember who fortune favours
sanalskumar
If You can't do anything, try a nice smile and don't waste too much time with it. You will surely be noticed!!
hiquality
Ask her out MAN!!!! This way you can talk to her privately and also you can find out more thnigs about her. But don't pretend to be what you aren't. Be youself ... and try to make her smile ... thne she's all yours Wink
Flarkis
sanalskumar wrote:
Go straight to her, look at her eyes. Say your love. If you are a brave man, ask her if she loves you too?? And wait for the answer!!

ok. This may be very opinionated but that is the worst advice I have ever heard. If you want a flawed relationship that will only last a short time then go ahead and say that. But girls take that alot more seriously than guys. Learn more about her, try and get some time alone with her where you can get to know her more, and if all goes well than ask her out. Then AFTER you are going out, and when you truely do love her. Tell her.

From experience telling a girl you love her any where before 2 weeks of going out usually means a bad relationship. My friend blu has probably gone out with 100's more girls than me but everytime he doesn't make it over 2 weeks because he busts out the line "I love you". Me on the other hand I waited 4 months to tell it to my girlfriend and we are still together. You don't have to be masively romantic just show her you like her. Both before you ask her out and well you are going out. Anything to show you care but that you are not to clingy.

P.S. girls love flowers

C'est la vie
Mark
supjapscrapper
aaaaaaaagggggggg, While I'm reading you I am almost dying of rage.. Very Happy That also happened to me some number of times dude, And the girls werde quickly taken buddy. Nice girls don't stay alone a long time believe me (well, if they are not surrounded by extremely dumb male exemplaries of the human specie). Listen: just go and talk to her, say: "hello", no way she is going to play too-hard-to-catch if she already noticed you. try to get some information from her friends about her, try to know if she already noticed you. if not then don't go too string, try and engage in some conversation, even the dumbest of all, don't matter Very Happy

Godd luck buddy!
asiadragonx2
hm......... well ask her out! is the best thing...but dont tell her you love her at the first time..be friends first then build your relationship Very Happy
cvkien
Herm, i guess everytime when a person like someone, he or she will hardly get him or her as girlfriend or boyfriend. in your case, maybe you should get attension from her. Make her feel your existence, make her feel you are a nice guy, and the most important is first impresion. Human tend to judge from their first met. So, just be yourself. somehow if you pretend to be a person you are not will make you suffer. For me, love is natural. Just let it be.
sanalskumar
Flarkis wrote:
sanalskumar wrote:

ok. This may be very opinionated but that is the worst advice I have ever heard. If you want a flawed relationship that will only last a short time then go ahead and say that. But girls take that alot more seriously than guys. Learn more about her, try and get some time alone with her where you can get to know her more, and if all goes well than ask her out. Then AFTER you are going out, and when you truely do love her. Tell her.

From experience telling a girl you love her any where before 2 weeks of going out usually means a bad relationship. My friend blu has probably gone out with 100's more girls than me but everytime he doesn't make it over 2 weeks because he busts out the line "I love you". Me on the other hand I waited 4 months to tell it to my girlfriend and we are still together. You don't have to be masively romantic just show her you like her. Both before you ask her out and well you are going out. Anything to show you care but that you are not to clingy.

P.S. girls love flowers

C'est la vie
Mark

What man??? If a guy cant even just look at his girl, What else he can do???
LeatherRose
Scorpio wrote:
I guess going ahead and doing it would be the best option

Do it before she is taken, man.

You cant expect her to ask you

Build more conversation. Talk about her likes/dislikes to her.

Be truthful above all.
If the truth about you is hard to digest so be it.
But put it in a pleasant way

Remember, It does not matter what you say, but how you say it.

Anyway try speaking to her and have a bubbly conversation going.

Sometime later you can ask her to join you for a cuppa.

Then gradually build upon it and ask her for a date.

Buck up and go!

he is right make a move before some one else does. if she doesn't know you like her she isn't going to wait for you. the best way to do it is when you in class..i'm guessing that is where you see her at. just sit by her look her straight in the eyes and smile. then say hey. trust me i'm a girl lol. when i was in highschool the thing that (for lack of a better word) turned me on was a guy with confidence. you don't really have to be confident just go up to her like you are..the first impression means everything. and after that just start small talk. how are you. what do you like to do on your free time. talk about what music you guys are both interested in. then kind of slip in "what are you doing this weekend" if she sais nothing then ask her if she wants to do something like go to a movie or whatever it is you want to do. and then on your first date let cupid take over and let her get to know the real you. if she sais she is busy that weekend ask her if she wants to do something even after school or the following weekend. ask her for her number. don't be a stalker but keep asking if she can go on a date.
Flarkis
sanalskumar wrote:
Flarkis wrote:
sanalskumar wrote:

P.S. girls love flowers

C'est la vie
Mark

What man??? If a guy cant even just look at his girl, What else he can do???

Ok. Well i do not want to start a flaming fight here. So i will use as many nice words as posible. The bigest idiot i know when it comes to releationships does this. He walks up to a girl and says "i love you...blah...blah...blah" and asks her out. Now when he says this it does not mean much to a guy. But alot of these girls take it realy seriously and when the guy decides to break off the relationship two weeks later the girl is completly heart broken when she sees him doing the same thing to another girl. Eventualy this caught up with him and now no girl will even look at him.

This is the extreme but still. First girls take the words "i love you" way more seriously than any guy i have ever met. Second just saying "I love you" to a girl is the easy way out and it usualy does not pay off. Take your time and when you have been with here for a LONG time then find the right moment and say it.

May Buddha smile upon you
Mark
sanalskumar
Hi hi hi....
Okey.... Okey man I agreed. Okey what you are saying is right. Convinced??? Okey.. Be friends ?? OKey??? Good friend never fights. See you....