FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Nemi!!

Shewolf
Does anyone here, but me, read Nemi?
The strip is about this gothic girl, named Nemi Montoya, and her everyday, and not so everyday, life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemi_%28comic_strip%29

To be honest; I need a dose of Nemi every day... Smile
Bluescan
Smile Yes, ofcourse!

Nemi is quite fun, but nothing can fight Pondus! Laughing
cavey
Nemi is one of the best comics ever! Other great comics are (as mentioned) Pondus - and m. Also norwegian.
SilverDogg
both nemi and pondus are great comics, but to be honest, none of them are even close to rocky Wink (no, not any stallonemovie, a comic made by a swede).

my gf draws comics btw ^^. im not sure if she has anything on her deviantart, but you can check it out anyway.
mtoni
never heard of it before..
I will definetely try this one out..
(I have a 'daily comics check' map in my favorites, so maybe ill add this one)
Shewolf
SilverDogg wrote:
both nemi and pondus are great comics, but to be honest, none of them are even close to rocky Wink (no, not any stallonemovie, a comic made by a swede).

my gf draws comics btw ^^. im not sure if she has anything on her deviantart, but you can check it out anyway.

Rocky is damn fun:)
Octaeder
Christ I never even knew Nemi was a well known phenomenon... My only experience with it is in our local free newspaper 'The Metro' so I was fairly ignorant of any overall appeal...

To be honest I've never been a huge fan, but it makes me chuckle every now and again