FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

www.eml.cc : FREE Email!

RPG Villager
www.eml.cc is a free email provider!

your email would look like: name@eml.cc

Not the best thing but it looks more professional than something like yahoo or hotmail.
Hobbit
Actually I think hotmail or yahoo look more proffesional.
Marston
Actually I think gmail looks more professional.
Blaster
Marston wrote:
Actually I think gmail looks more professional.

Yea gmail is the best i think. I think it is nicer to have a simpler name too. @gmail.com is so easy to remember compared to that one.
Marston
Plus, you can claim that you work at Google.
Hobbit
Nothing is more professional than name@yoursite.com, if you want to look professional in the first place, you have to pay. But yeah gmail is cool too. Very Happy
Blaster
Marston wrote:
Plus, you can claim that you work at Google.

Yea and that isn't just a joke. You are working for google there. Kepping them alive by clicking on there ads.
jayzee
WWW.30GIGS.COM

IS NOT BAD 2.
varun_dodla
Hobbit wrote:
Nothing is more professional than name@yoursite.com, if you want to look professional in the first place, you have to pay. ....

Hey I agree but theres an easy way...if you own a domain urself at Yahoo! he offers a free service called email forwarding where you get a name@yoursite.com .The mails are redirected to ur yahoo account and replies you send go by that id.
phx777
nothing better then gmail...
personaly i use frihost for my domain mail forwarders, all emails are set to my gmail account and i have the addresses autorised so i can send from gmail as them...

pro service, no charge, your own addresses,
could it get any better? Razz
mohammed
you guys should check out www.goowy.com it's a flash based email, with file hosting, and best of all, it includes a messenger that works for AIM, Yahoo, MSN, etc. it's great. Very Happy