FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ogame - who plays it?

system
Hi there... I've been playing Ogame for a while now on the danish version - ogame.dk.

I found it very amusing in the start, but with time it has become sorta boring. However I heard that you can make joint raids etc. We cant do that on our server.

Anyway... What do you think of the game?
djared90
What exactly is Ogame? I've never heard of it. Perhaps you could give us some more information about it? (Along with a link to the English version.)
Ghost Face
Yeah, that'd be much appreciated.
AcHiLLe5
im playing dude.. but mine turkish version
Arctos
Here are some links:
http://www.ogame.pl
http://www.ogame.de
http://www.ogame.cz
http://www.ogame.sk
http://www.ogame.org
http://www.ogame.es

For more links look here:
>> CLICK HERE <<<

BTW. i played this game too on Polish server and game was cool butafter 4 months was booring and i was gived my account too somebody. I had nice planets. All (without planet mother) had 315 areas and all (including planet mother) had 1 moon.
Sukozu
never heard of this game....
have to check that out is it any fun... whats it about and like etc?

well i could perhaps go give it a look hehe.
Saryon
It's fun. Just some kind of strategic game, and it doesn't require much work Very Happy You just build some factories, some energy supplies, and so on, and then you logout for like 2 days. If you log back in then, you will have full supplies, and then you can build more things, and start your own fleet. You can then conquer/discover other planets etc...
I usually put it on when I play WoW Very Happy
TonkPilz
ther are 100 games of this cind out ther like outwar ,darkgalexy ,hobowars ,pimpwars and alot more most of em end whit "war" and all of the basecly work the same way
Jazar
I did play it for a while but its just the same as all the other text-based browser games.
reiniertje14
I think Ogame sucks, I played it for a while and I coudn't build something up because I was attacked by someone all the time I was out the 'noobie-protection'. And it takes much time to wait for researching sometimes over the 96 our. I don't play it anymore Twisted Evil .
dexterius
Well, Ive been playing ogame for half a year and I think its a funny game Smile . Not in itself, it can be really boring cause its text-based and simple. But what makes it really good game are the people playing it. Ive met many cool guys there (even some girls Wink ). But when someone wants to play it properly, he needs inet connection at home and have to make some time for it. But Ive learned how to be among the top 20 players with one hour of playing per day Smile .
killerdevil
i played it but not now.
intrawebdesign
I played the dutch version but I think it's a bit boring. Just clicking on some buttons and waiting till a building or ship is ready.
selim06
i played and i've left from the game quickly after 3rd day...It requires to spend all the day on the OGAME and the game has kings enough...So if you want to devolop,you can only do that in a new Space!So i feel happier without playing Ogame...
4ndY
It really does suck. It's heavy on advertising, full of bugs, poorly translated, full of cheaters, game admins are bad, it's too time consuming, poor graphics (text only would be better then what we have now), too hard for a fresh player (farming), alliances and teamwork don't exsist (they do but it's the same without them)... and other negative things... Wink
hrtorrent
I played and croatian ogame site ogame.com.hr
It's cool game, but it's hard to play and so many players drop off...
dexterius
you cant say that it is a bad game. The game isnt for kids, i havent seen a succesful player younger that maybe 20 years. The game is not about graphics, not about action (i cant say that there is no adrenalin Wink ) but about strategy, thinking, hard work (at least for top players) and comunication with other .. when no one in alliance does not help you then you have wrong alliance, it's not problem of the game .. and about translations ... play ogame.org or ogame.de .. thats the best servers, with nearly no bugs and iwth proper english and german .. only think you said right was that it is time consuming, thats the reason i stoped playing it some time ago .. but if you have enough time and looking for some intelligent people to talk to and play with then go ahead. Twisted Evil
Antek88
I played on polish ogame site ogame.pl
I have 153k ptk. Ogame is cool.
Tasa
Ogame is a nice diversion. A nice way to waste a little time, but after a while it gets boring and repeitive. And it quickly loses it fun after you get a death star or 3 what is the point.
Ichilla
I also play on the Danish and i think i really good with all the ship, Planet, Allys, Defense

The good with it (i think)
- To get other planets
- To go to War
- To Help Each Other
CMA
I play it in the english version, universe 4, but I'm having some time off now since I don't have an internet connection at home at the moment. As soon as I have internet at home again, I'll resume playing it.

If you like strategy games and have some spare time to login at least once a day for a few minutes, try it out.

4ndY wrote:
It really does suck. It's heavy on advertising, full of bugs, poorly translated, full of cheaters, game admins are bad, it's too time consuming, poor graphics (text only would be better then what we have now), too hard for a fresh player (farming), alliances and teamwork don't exsist (they do but it's the same without them)... and other negative things... Wink

You just had a bad experience, I see. I dunno where you saw a game "full of bugs", but I've had no problems so far.
And yes, of course the game is harder at first. You have to build your way to the top and suffer before you can form your first battleships, but isn't that a given? After your main planet is somewhat developed, any new colonies you get are build up a lot faster too.
About alliances, looks like you had bad luck as well. Mine works a lot as a team, making combined attacks on planets and even sharing resources (metal, crystals, deuterium) between members. Even now that I don't have as much time to play (because of lack of internet), a member of my alliance logs in periodically to make sure my account doesn't get deleted.
Rayzex
I started playing Ogame in March. In the begining it was interesting, but now... boooring. Rolling Eyes

Also it's big waste of time to play it... and... money. Razz