FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I love Friends series

filmeroz
A few days ago i finished watching the full series of Friends, the 10 seasons... I am absolutely in love with this serie. It has everything i needed after a hard days work. If you did not see it all yet, u bette hurry cause it worked for me.. it gave me lots of energy and it provided a good remedy for a stressfull day at work. So enjoy the movie Smile

Al
Thug
Friends rules for sure Smile I watch this every day, tv been airing this serie for years already but still i find it amusing to watch.

Real good comedy in my opinion, Joey the nuttso lol, awww man i cant wait till 2night lol Razz
burzum
loving friends too....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
i laugh each and every time!
talonsmallville
Hi people,

I just loved that show too.
My favorites was Rachel and Ross.

I wish more info about the Friends Movie.
DriftingJoint
i loved this series, and i heard they was coming back for a new one..all cast had signed up except rachel, she rejected the contract(the greedy bitch ruined it all Sad )

thats what i heard anyway, but joey rulez
shinnoyami
i liked the show alright, i liked pheobe most. I use to watch it every thursday until the series ended.
Ally
I like very much this serie, but I'm watching the 5th season, so please, don't spoil me.
colilon
Friends are the best!
I am watching its rerun every day (though I have watched the whole show).
It is awsome and cool, and I love it.
My fev. actor is David, He is the best!!!
gamerzdude
same here...
i LOVE friends
its so FUNNY!!
im like watching reruns
(i've watched each episode like 5+ times!!!)
Ally
I'd like to specify that in French, Friends is so bad (bad voices, not the same humour) and I began to like this serie very much when I saw the VO.
driftingfe3s
My girlfriend and I love friends. As soon as a 10 Season Box set hits a reasonable price we are going to buy it together.
filmeroz
Is this character, in your opinion,....gay?.
In allmost every episode there are some deep remarcs about his true sexuality. I'm not saying that this is wrong, I like this character, but what do u think?
Guyon
I loved Friends when it cam out but the last few seasons just got boring. I couldn't even watch the last episode. For be they lost what made the show great.
oversizedsunglasses
I love friends so much and think that the last seasons got better especially the eigth and ninth were great!! I watch it way too much, and I have seen probally every episode.... XD