FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


How to dumped her with no hurt





pollux1er
How to tell a girlfriend it's the end without hurting her?
S3nd K3ys
pollux1er wrote:
How to tell a girlfriend it's the end without hurting her?


- removed -

mathiaus wrote:
Keep things decent please!
darrenpaul
Well its a hard one--

You have gotta realise you have to be honest, because she is only being made the fool if not, but you have to make sure she gets the message

My advice is to sit down and ask where do you see this R'Ship going, that way she thinks she is involved in the break-up, and doesn't feel so used.
Say that although, you care very much for her, you care to much to keep her in a R'ship which you feel has no future.
Srs2388
darrenpaul wrote:
Well its a hard one--


Say that although, you care very much for her, you care to much to keep her in a R'ship which you feel has no future.


Very well said there
and i'd have to add in honesty is the best thing in a relationship
one based on lies is one that cannot last
picsite
my friend....i dont think that is humanly possible
megastar
never dump a girl.

because u will face the consequences later.

why do u love her when u already want to dump her out.

what i liked is "without hurting"

love her without dumping unless its really a genuine problem


Confused
Itachi
Srs2388 wrote:


and i'd have to add in honesty is the best thing in a relationship
one based on lies is one that cannot last


I agree with every bit of that. I was just in a relationship with a girl that said that what i was doing (being very clingy) didnt bother her at all and that she loved me but she ended up breaking up with me b/c she said that i was smothering her and that she was still in love with a guy that she broke up with 6 years ago. She said that she told me that my clingyness didnt bother her b/c she didnt want me to change just b/c she didnt like it. She said that she couldn't love someone for who they werent

~Itachi
mrbofh
Itachi wrote:
Srs2388 wrote:


and i'd have to add in honesty is the best thing in a relationship
one based on lies is one that cannot last


I agree with every bit of that. I was just in a relationship with a girl that said that what i was doing (being very clingy) didnt bother her at all and that she loved me but she ended up breaking up with me b/c she said that i was smothering her and that she was still in love with a guy that she broke up with 6 years ago. She said that she told me that my clingyness didnt bother her b/c she didnt want me to change just b/c she didnt like it. She said that she couldn't love someone for who they werent

~Itachi


How long were you with that girl, cuz this is realy rude, what she has said to you!
sorry for my english
pollux1er
about 3 years. She really loves me. That's why i don't want to hurt her at all. How to tell her?
lukeropro
Maybe you two should just sit down and talk things over...
frozenhead
First things first, do you have reasons why should you do that? Well, it's really hard doin' such though. Hurt will be still there.. I think it's a part of it.

Just think about it first okay?
varun_dodla
megastar wrote:
never dump a girl.

because u will face the consequences later.

why do u love her when u already want to dump her out.

what i liked is "without hurting"

love her without dumping unless its really a genuine problem


Confused



I agree with this guy and that genuine reason I can see is only death (or its relative) if your love is true....
megastar
thankx varun for supporting my reply to the topic.

any way ur site is good Razz
pollux1er
I loved another one more than her. But i respect her. That's why i do not want to hurt her.
Whong
pollux1er wrote:
How to tell a girlfriend it's the end without hurting her?


you can't it always hurts when you say its the end!
adhoc
Whatever you do, don't be a jerk in hopes that she'll be the one to break up with you. Smile You'll regret that. If you've been dating her for three years and think she's cool, make sure that the new girl isn't just some flirt that you'll throw a good thing away on. I don't think you should think too much about this, there is no easy solution and you might just screw up and do something stupid. Just sit down and have a talk.

Itachi, clinginess might be a bit flattering at first - depending on her person, but it is never good. You're not a kitten, people expect more from a human being. It signals weakness, dependence, and fear; and fear means that the relationship is going down - and instead of doing something good to build it up again, clinginess is just panicked behavior.

As for clinginess of Itachi first you flatter and perhaps, it is the bit which flatters, - her person, but with that…It is not good under any condition, but it is not. The child cat and the people they are not many from the human who is expected. That sends the signal to weakness, dependence and fear; And as for fear means the fact that relationship enters down state - making that in the change which does good what for the second time, clinginess to be the conduct which exactly falls to panic.
cavey
If she loves you, she will be hurt when you end the relationship, no matter what.

Be kind and honest.

Do not lie about the reason you are breaking up.

Do not hide that you love somebody new. She will not be hurt - but crushed - if she find out from somebody else. Also this will explain to her why your breaking up.

Do not give her wrong expectations when you tell her you need to talk. Dont let her think your planning a romantic evening or something. Hold it on the compliments before you have broken up. You dont want her thinking you are going to propose or something.

After you have broke up, tell her that you have had a wonderful relationship and that you will always treasure the memories and her friendship (if she will ever talk to you again). Do not act formal. Be yourself - the friend she needs when you break the news. Do it at her place where she feels comfortable, and dont have to drive far to get to her self if she needs.

Do not give her false hope that you maybe could be reunited in the future. Do not make her think that this is a competition on whos better - that she could get you back if she improves of something.

Do not delay the breakup more than necessary. Let her know now that she is not a part of your future. Give her the chance to find her new future.

When you leave, make sure she knows the breakup is not because something she did or is.
danito
yup, you need to bite the bullet, be honest, tell her E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G, she may not wanna hear it all but it\s kinda important. And for gods sake do not be pulling that @but lets still be friends bullshit, don't even think about it. Yea maybe you still wanna be friends but you can sort that shit out later.
L0pht
If things are really true between two people, then it's quite impossible to say that without hurting the other half... Neutral
pollux1er
My thoughts are vague and sensitive is my heart. If you were me, you'll see things differntly.
altikris
Make her understand why your doing what your doing. Its easier for them to believe that there will be a chance at some other point, even if there is none. Hope helps
shanaynayness
Just take her somewhere quiet where she doesnt think its all just a joke or something and just sit down and tell her straight out-were cousins. hope it turns out ok Smile
kharol_016
think twice before dumping her, coz you might end up hurting not only her but yourself
inuyasha
Not humanly possible... Though there could be a happy ending sometimes. As long as she/he realize it's no good for both of you to go on, or that it's not a must to be with someone when you are in love.
iyepes
I also think it's not possible. She will feel pain, no matter how gently you were in the process.

Maybe the best way to minimize the damage will be speaking with true. Let her know the reason in a kind way.

Sad that you can't work it out, by the way.
voiceofreason167
I think you should ask yourself your sure you actually want to break up with her. Are you scared of how you feel? I broke up with a girl pretty recently that I loved dearly because I was scared of my emotions. I chose to hide that. After that if you truly want to break up with her there is no way to not hurt her. You've been together for 3 years. Of course she loves you. There is no easy way to let her down. She will appreciate your honesty in the end though. She will be able to sleep better at night knowing you told her the truth. I'm not saying you don't want to break up with her. I'm just asking if you've fully evaluated the situation yet. You may very well be surprised by what you find.If not just be as honest as possible with her. You obviously care about her. Let her know why you want to break up. Give her a chance to explain how she feels to you.
airh3ad
Will this is not a good idea to tell her frankly right? look at the situations of your relationship, make her fell that you don't love here slowly try to explain why to end your relationship to her. Dont open the things that you been together the happy moments and other important things you been experience to her.
alexjon
I think this is not possible. but if you like to end relationship with here. so try to tell your friend and your friend tell her. then she will no doubt find out before you tell her. and try to reallies her you are not caring and love, now you are completely changed. and change your behavior. i think this is best way to end of relationship.
IceCreamTruck
Since he's been drowning in this problem for 4 years now! I figure I'll add my two cents! haha!

The best way to break up with women is make it their idea. Stop showering, say things like "it doesn't matter if you are pretty baby, cause I think you're pretty), stop shaving, tell her that she is important to you, ask her where she wants to go on what night, and always have something stupid planned which makes it impossible for you to go to that with her. Tell her you can't go to dinner just the two of you this friday because you told a buddy you'd play video games with him all night long, but she can watch if she wants, and if she gets bored she can watch a chick flick on the bedroom TV (emphasize separation like this is not a problem for you).

A sure fire relationship torpedo is making her friends mad at you. They will eat at her till she breaks up with you, so they will do a lot of the work for you if you let them. I'm not recommending going overboard so they sue you, or worse press charges, but if you look her friend in the eye, while girlfriend is not present, and you say that once you are married I'm not going to let her hang out with you then she will do everything in her power to break you guys up... I promise! Smile

Oh... wait! You're trying to maintain a friendship, and break up? You are screwed! Twisted Evil

PS. Let's change the topic to "How would you break up with a girl?" so it still has some relevance. I think the original poster has hopefully moved past this relationship. Frihosters still keeping the flame alive though! Smile
mengshi200
You can cool down at this procedure,let her realize it gradually.
IceCreamTruck
mengshi200 wrote:
You can cool down at this procedure,let her realize it gradually.


So she can "gradually" bite your face off! Smile
Related topics
Have you ever dumped someone and realized it was a mistake?
FireFox sued
How Did You First Meet Him/her?, How I met my girlfriend..
Is it possible that you HURT sm1 coz of YOUR LOVE 4 him/her
strange lie (ladies)
Speed Love!
Asking for advice
Would you date your best friend's ex?
URGENT!! ANSWERS UNTIL TOMMOROW
Sarah Palin quits as governor of Alaska
Sticky situation
Does he think about me at all?
I messed up big
dumped
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.