FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Movie Buff Contest

rajhank
In this thread, I would be asking a simple question from a movie (can be hindi or english), if you answer it correctly you win 20 FRIH$.

Please note that you have three guesses and it costs 5FRIH$(this is for all the three guesses).Meaning that you pay 5FRIH$ and you then have 3 guesses.

The first question is:-

In the hindi movie ,"Rang De Basanti" , there is a scene in which Madhavan is proposing to Soha Ali Khan.
You have to name that place.(Exact Location).

Happy Finding.
RaMo
damn.. thats like HARD.!!
Scorpio
5 Frih$ is too much just for earning 15

I'd rather get myself a quality sig or banner at half the rate
rajhank
Come on guys , start guessing, you now have to spend 5FRIH$ to get 20FRIH$ and it includes three guesses.
Scorpio
rajhank wrote:
Come on guys , start guessing, you now have to spend 5FRIH$ to get 20FRIH$ and it includes three guesses.

By location do you mean the place(e.g airport , hotel etc)
or its name(like indira gandhi airport, hilton hotel etc)
rajhank
I mean the exact place.Okay, i wil give you a hint, it is in INDIA and now you have to tell the place like whether it is India Gate or Great wall of China and the city in which it is situated.
RaMo
i doubt anyone is gonna pay 5frih$ to get 15frih$ back in return.. noones even goiing to guess..
rajhank
yeah, i know no one wants to guess because no one knows the answer, and plz read the thread carefully, it gives 20 FRIH$ for the correct answer and you have to spend only 5FRIH$ to get three guesses.If you don't know plz tell honestly.Then, i will give you a simple question.
chirag
Delhi Fort. Is that the right answer?
rajhank
no chirag that is not the right answer and plz read the rules you have to pay me 5FRIH$ to guess it, but as you are the first one, i will take your first guess.