FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Last day of high school ever...need prank ideas!

Slammer
Hey everyone, need your help. 1 week today (May 10th) is my last ever day at high school before leaving to go to do my exams and then go to university after the summer.

I need prank ideas from you all! Smile

Nothing is too elaborate! We have a week to get ready Razz

cheers
Slammer
the_mariska
I finished my school a week ago, but I'm having a formal celebration next month and have the same problem. Wink So far, me and my friends want to
1. At the end of the ceremony, play a popular wedding song, "A teraz idziemy na jednego..." (And now, we're going to drink vodka..)
2. Wear all black telling everybody that we have mourning after our school and make T-shirts with a bloody label "We love philosophy" (as it's the most absurd and the most hated subject in our school.)
3. Teachers allowed us to speak in the name of students at the ceremony, so we're going to tell a few jokes about our teachers and Chuck Norris Very Happy.
4. Ask the teachers to go for a smoke with us (what a pity that I gave up smoking Laughing ), as it was strictly forbidden in our school.

We'll invent something more. Twisted Evil
goutha
Partyyyy partyyyy partyyyy

That's my advice for you. Also try to film and take photos. It will be a good souvenir!

You can also try to ask your freinds to act like if you were a rock star when you'll be on the stage!!! Sream etc...

Good luck for your exams and for University!
yaashop
Have you ever seen "American Pie"? if yes and you r still virgin, the anser is "GET LAID" ofcourse. Razz just kidding man. the best way is make sure you have good party and ready to prepare for you exam rather than thnking about having fun. XD
criticaldensity
If you are going to college in the fall, be careful what you do. Confused
blackheart
Slammer wrote:
Hey everyone, need your help. 1 week today (May 10th) is my last ever day at high school before leaving to go to do my exams and then go to university after the summer.

I need prank ideas from you all! Smile

Nothing is too elaborate! We have a week to get ready Razz

cheers
Slammer

I go to one of *those* private girls schools, right?

A couple years back a couple young lads rocked up on our oval on muck-up day in gay-style cowboy outfits and attempted to do the full monty.

They were almost successful. Cool Laughing
gh0stface
Borrow three piglets and number them 1, 2, and 4. Then release them during lunch time in your cafeteria. People will spend forever looking for pig number 3 ;o
xorcist
Get some fish and put it in the cents or something. Or block the entrance to the teachers parking lot with your cars.
Winterborne
Well... we had a painted up pig in the Gym (where there are no classes... -_-) and some rats running loose. Obviously, my friends and I didn't plan it.

I suggest (via one of my friends) getting a bunch of for sale signs with the school's number on them and posting them all over the roads around the school. I've always wondered how well that would work.

Hehe, that pig idea with the numbers is great though. Let them loose in different areas of the school or something. Not in the gym, like the idiots at my school.

Congrats on getting out of High School btw, I was so ready to get away from mine it was unreal.
Blaster
gh0stface wrote:
Borrow three piglets and number them 1, 2, and 4. Then release them during lunch time in your cafeteria. People will spend forever looking for pig number 3 ;o

HAHA good idea. I like that one

do you want it so you dont' walk or just to say you did a prank?
alkady
How far are you willing to go? If your really willing to go to the extreme, I suggest:

a) Throw a hell of alot of activated stink bombs in the air vent if you can access it. In my High School, The roof is accesible from the 2nd floor and the air vent terminal where the fan is, Well it's located right on the roof of the 1st Floor. This in turn will cause the whole school to smell badly. But you will need to have a hell of alot of stink bombs to do this.

b) This idea is a minor one, But wrap a transparent wrapping sheet over the toilets and make sure it's 100% transparent and put the seat on the sheet, When someone attempts to pee they will have a good surpise when the pee bounces on them. Even better, Add vaseline or any white substance that is sticky on the toilet seat, When someone attempts to take a ---t, They will have a surprise. Or better yet, Fill a water balloon with water and when someone goes for a good ---t, Bombs aways. If you know what I mean.

c) Fill a locker with meat, It will smell bad I tell you.
AdamantMonk
xorcist wrote:
Get some fish and put it in the cents or something. Or block the entrance to the teachers parking lot with your cars.

This reminded me... Some time in the middle of the night, Get rid of the stripes on the parking lot and re-paint em like 1 foot closer together. If you have time, move the cement blocker things accordingly. Maybe 2 feet together even, that would be better.
Donutey
if you have them, put fishing line over the basketball hoop so that whenever someone shoots it bounces right out.

Or, figure out some way to trick the radio stations that school is cancelled to have them annouce it, then block off the school entrance with construction barriers saying something like "water main break - school cancelled"... although that may be going a bit too far... Rolling Eyes
izcool
I suggest this :

Spend a few dollars at Kinko's and have a ton of these printed up. Hand them out (you and your friends), post them on all of the bulletin boards, and maybe even have cool student teachers hand them out too as a "Last Day Activity". Make sure that EVERYONE sees it.

Not very hard to do, not very extreme, not going all elaborate, and will make people laugh lol.

- Mike.
PatTheGreat42
This is what you're going to do, and by golly, you're gonna like it:

Step 1: Get three pigs. Not full grown pigs; those are hard to carry. The sprightly little ones.

Step 2: Paint a big "1" on the first pig, paint a big "2" on the second pig, and paint a big "4" on the third pig.

Step 3: Release into school.

Step 4: Sit back and enjoy. They'll round up the pigs easily enough, but they'll spend the entire day searching for the fourth, #3 pig.
AdamantMonk
PatTheGreat42 wrote:

Step 1: Get three pigs. Not full grown pigs; those are hard to carry. The sprightly little ones.

Step 2: Paint a big "1" on the first pig, paint a big "2" on the second pig, and paint a big "4" on the third pig.

Step 4: Sit back and enjoy. They'll round up the pigs easily enough, but they'll spend the entire day searching for the fourth, #3 pig.

That is oldzorz dood
alkady
PatTheGreat42 wrote:

I don't think this will work everywhere, This prank is Old Skool and these are the kind of pranks teachers would have played as a teen.
NjRocket
haha nice subject, make sure you do the pranks after you get your diploma and walk in the graduation parade. You don't want to ruin something like that. Be smart and have fun though lol.
alkady
NjRocket wrote:
haha nice subject, make sure you do the pranks after you get your diploma and walk in the graduation parade. You don't want to ruin something like that. Be smart and have fun though lol.

If he does it after the graduation and he gets caught, He can expect a visit by the Police because he is no longer a student and the school wont deal with him. Other than that it would probably be too late after the graduation.
criticaldensity
gh0stface wrote:

GOD!! that is freakin genious!!!
Code of Ruin
I suppose your school has somekind of sprinkler system. If it works of a water storage you could think of throwing in a few buckets of paint and then set the system of.
blackninja_af
I am creating a prank web site were you will be able to chat in the chat room and on the forums about your pranks we will also be featureing a prank galley you will also be able to vote for your favorite prank andit will be feature in the top pranks section so in about July or so (im a slow worker) check out www.af.2fear.com
squirrelmaster
2 years ago the seniors, pulled the best prank ive personally seen.

we have a skylight over the main area infront of the office "the pit", it is 2 steps down from the main hallways, so you get the idea.

they opened the skylight from the roof, and completly FLOODED it with from a hose from outside, it was an indoor pond!!! i almost laughed my head off, man that was great! they funniest part was the rubber duckey in the middle Laughing , AND they never got caught. i don't even know who did it(but i have an idea)

too bad they installed a camera system the next year Sad, sux for my prank ideas 4 when i graduate ['08]
coolclay
Dead fish or other dead animal (skunk) hidden either

A. Ceiling tiles

B. Locker

C. in a teachers desk
coolclay
The pranks I pulled my senior year, are that I put goldfish in all the toilets and urinals, and made ammonium tri-iodide, and sprinkled it all over the hall way floor early in the morning. If you don't know what ammonium tri-iodide is , well it is a contact explosive that is super easy to make. When people walk over it explodes, making ear percing bangs, and scares everyone.
filterchild
gh0stface wrote:

Old, but here's a fresh take on it:
Get 3 anythings, really. Cows, chickens, pigs, ducks, prisoners, what have you. Label them 1, 2, and 4 and release them in the school. They'll be found and everybody will just write it off as the stupid "1-2-4" prank. Then, about a week later, get another cow/chicken/pig/duck/prisoner and label it 3. Release it in the school and watch people wonder how long it's been there.

This past year, a few students at my high school bought about 50 miniature alarm clocks (battery powered) and set the alarms for random times. They then proceeded to hide them in the school (in light fixtures, above ceiling tiles, behind TVs, taped under chairs) and they all went off throughout the day.

Another excellent prank was the students that bulk-ordered huge bags of rubber bouncing balls (like, maybe 1000-2000 per bag), stood at the stairs at the top of the school (our school is 3 stories) and dumped the bags out at the end of third period.
Brilliance.
dz9c
gh0stface wrote:

lol Nice idea. I wouldnt go through all the trouble to get pigs
izcool
If I were to do the 1, 2, and 4 things - I would probably only do it with kids at the school, as piglets can be easily taken away by the Deans. People would notice the 1, 2, and 4, and then wonder where the third one would be. Then I think the cards should be flipped over to show "3" on all of them, get it lol ?

- Mike.
bdoneck
This has been done at my school before:

Cows will walk up stairs but not down. If you can get a cow and walk it up to the second floor of your school (that is, if you have a second floor) then it will not walk back down.

This has been done a lot, but is still very funny:

Take a teacher's or administrator's car and move it into the school. If there are any double doors with a bar in between that can be removed, those will work well.
todabeat
Our last day as Seniors @ my high school, we didn't do a prank. prank. becuase we got warned, we were going to have our graduation trip cancelled. so we went around handing candy and took pictures with underclassman, it was actually funny, becuase no one saw it coming, the freshman would run.

Meh~
dz9c
bdoneck wrote:

Cows will walk up stairs but not down. If you can get a cow and walk it up to the second floor of your school (that is, if you have a second floor) then it will not walk back down.

Take a teacher's or administrator's car and move it into the school. If there are any double doors with a bar in between that can be removed, those will work well.

How the heck am I supposed to get the cow into the school without getting noticed or difficulty? Nevermind getting it in but finding one easy enough to steal! Confused
Nameless
Am I the only one here getting vaguelly worried that this discussion largely revolves around the planning and excecuting of illegal actions? Seriously.
04S07
If anyone did those kind of things in my school they would have been suspended even before they graduated o.o
Nameless
04S07 wrote:
If anyone did those kind of things in my school they would have been suspended even before they graduated o.o

And then arrested.
billybob
So its the 10th......what did you actually get up to then?
SusieSmacktard
This is what my high school's basketball team did to a rival team's school. Someone stole a potent herbicide from their family farm. They then used the herbicide to write giant obscenities on the rival school's grass. They were busted, but not until after the fact. I don't remember what they had to do as punishment. Re-sod the grass, maybe?

A tamer prank was the one pulled at my graduation. My high school had one of those big welcome signs where you can arrange letters to advertise an event. It had "Congratulations, Class of 1996" spelled out on it, until someone removed the CL. I took a photo of it. I wish I knew where that photo was....
Helios
Hehe, I remember this:

Some students put their cell phones inside the ceiling.
Sometimes, in classes, you have this carton ceiling and you can just move the plates...

Anyway, 3 students, in the middle of the lesson, started to call every single phone that was placed inside the ceiling.

LOL

The teacher went out crying to the director... Razz
AtcPhoenix
I've been an assistant in many pranks, and the originator of some of the most notorious in my area, im going to share a few that i've heard of, but cant reveal my own, not until i know that the victims arent here. Lol

1. Got a toe truck to toe the deans vehicle to another parkinglot and replaced it with the same model/paint scheme. Sat and watched dean try to open his car for 45 minutes to calling his wife to bring an extra key, and see that fail too.

2. Back to the future the car and remove all the tires and lower them under the wheels sideways.

3. Soap in the sprinklers/fountains.

4. wash/away paint painted all over the walls and windows of a spesific building, ie administration.

5. re-named every computer in the schools network.
squirrelmaster
here's an old one my mom told about.
they unscrewed the phone handsets and put garlic in them,
and put the phone just like it was before, they couldn't find the source of the smell for a week!!

P.S (it's the 10th, did you do anything??)
alkady
Helios wrote:
Hehe, I remember this:

Some students put their cell phones inside the ceiling.
Sometimes, in classes, you have this carton ceiling and you can just move the plates...

Anyway, 3 students, in the middle of the lesson, started to call every single phone that was placed inside the ceiling.

LOL

The teacher went out crying to the director... Razz

Oh I remember that trick, It happens I used that trick by accident once. It's funny how the story goes, It wasnt a cell phone or a ceilling that my version worked, It was those cheap electronic agenda's with a timer. I set the timer at 9 AM and put it in my pocket the night before, Thinking it was set at 9 PM. Then in class, Usually first period would have been french, The timer would set and ring for a whole minute. This caused the whole class to go crazy and try to find the source, Which was my pocket but no one really knew. As silly as it goes, This thing has been going on for a few days, Until the 3rd day when I finally realized that alarm wasnt a watch hidden in a desk as everyone thought, It was the Agenda in my pocket, I was lucky no one found out, One person actually was close but the alarm stopped on time. I didnt realize that.

But what I'm trying to say is thats a classic trick and it works like a charm. Because that sound is a distraction, The class stops for as long as it takes to find the source which hopefully takes long. Since I was young when that happened, I wasnt smart enough to realize the potential of the trick. So if you guys ever intend to try it, Go for it.
Hobbit
This is what I'm going to do, but since you're not from here I'll give you the idea.

Get a lot of pigeons, and a donkey(or some big animal such as sheep) and stuff in inside the principals office, or some important room. Just imagine everything full of poop. Smile bwahahaha
Slammer
Hey! Yeah its been a while since the last official day....

We didnt get a chance to get up to much, as we got taken out from school grounds to go to a stupid mass and have lunch in the church hall in the afternoon (sooo pointless and boring)....it was basically so we werent around the school in the afternoon to cause too much trouble really lol.

Although our whole year did go to this huge park afterwards and have a massive water/egg/flour fight! But then neds( not sure what everyone outside of scotland calls them) turned up, werent from our school, and started throwing potatos n stuff, just wrecked it all so we all just left n wandered about in our own wee groups for a while.

Some people did pranks, they came in really early, although cant really remember them all.
savannah_72701
I know its stupid but its funny!

Use your cell to call the schools office phone several times and hang up each time and finally on the last time ask for the principal then when they ask who is calling saying I cant tell you that... "Why?" Because your a stranger then hang up!
LostOverThere
I personally would dress up as the heavy from Team Fortress 2. All the teachers would be like "eh..wtf...why is that kid 600 pounds and Russian?"

Actually, that really wouldnt be that funny.

I like the pig idea.
gtherockgod
bdoneck wrote:

My dad's class did the second one, with their principals car...he denies having taken part in it haha but we dont believe him.

I guess a few years ago at my school on the last day, some of the seniors took their dirtbikes for a tear down the hallways.
hlavco
Our school didn't really do any senior pranks. Not any that I remember, anyway...
thatcoolguy
izcool wrote:
I suggest this :

Spend a few dollars at Kinko's and have a ton of these printed up. Hand them out (you and your friends), post them on all of the bulletin boards, and maybe even have cool student teachers hand them out too as a "Last Day Activity". Make sure that EVERYONE sees it.

Not very hard to do, not very extreme, not going all elaborate, and will make people laugh lol.

- Mike.

what's the picture here!? does anyone know what the handout says? Very Happy
Ghost900
This thread is old, I highly doubt anybody that saw the image is still alive. Ok it may not be that old but try and post in new topics.

I vote on a lock as this is from 2006.
milleja46
savannah_72701 wrote:

Use your cell to call the schools office phone several times and hang up each time and finally on the last time ask for the principal then when they ask who is calling saying I cant tell you that... "Why?" Because your a stranger then hang up!

In 2 yrs i would do that, but i would probably get regconized since it doesn't take long for teachers, and admins to get to know me even though i may not know them somehow........
Shadowninja7194
Dang this thread started forever ago..lol. Im gonna get a buttload of stink bombs and set them off in the main hallway of our school. Since its the MAIN hallway and everyone is there talking and doin thier own stuff i figure it would be the perfect place.
jabce85
get 3 chickens, pigs, or goats and print big labels with 1, 2, and 4 on them..... attach labels to said animals..... let the animals go at different locations in the school...... watch the hysteria when the teachers realize they can't find number 3... HA HA!!
deanhills
Well, maybe someone can get Alice Cooper to do his stylish gig: School's Out. That should be enough to bring the roof of the school down, not to mention frightening the wits out of the teachers:

Quote:
School's Out by Alice Cooper
Well, we got no choice
All the girls and boys
Makin' all that noise
'Cause they found new toys
Well, we can't salute ya
Can't find a flag
If that don't suit ya
That's a drag

School's out for summer
School's out forever
School's been blown to pieces

No more pencils
No more books
No more teacher's dirty looks

Well, we got no class
And we got no principles
And we got no innocence
We can't even think of a word that rhymes

School's out for summer
School's out forever
School's been blown to pieces

No more pencils
No more books
No more teacher's dirty looks
Out for summer
Out 'til fall
We might not go back at all

School's out forever
School's out for summer
School's out with fever
School's out completely

Source
Afaceinthematrix
todabeat wrote:
Our last day as Seniors @ my high school, we didn't do a prank. prank. becuase we got warned, we were going to have our graduation trip cancelled. so we went around handing candy and took pictures with underclassman, it was actually funny, becuase no one saw it coming, the freshman would run.

Meh~

Wow... Lame...

savannah_72701 wrote:

Wow... No offense, but that is the worst prank I've ever heard... Honestly, I read through these and if you're going to do a prank, then at least make it a funny prank! A lame ass prank is worse than no prank at all.

You need to think of something that won't cause property damage that you will (and should) be held liable for. Ideally, a prank should really hurt no one but at least stir up a little trouble. Those are the best kind because pranks like that are just funny to everyone except people with no sense of humor. However, the following prank will hurt the victim and so only do it to someone who really deserves it (like an old boss).

Back in high school, there was a teacher who was extremely mean. We hated her. She was also unmarried. So my friends and I came to the conclusion that the reason she was so mean was because she needed the dust wiped off of her. So I came up with this idea of buying a sex toy, gift wrapping it, and secretly leaving it on her desk on the last day of school... Then she might at least be nicer to her classes next year... I'm also planning on dong that with a mean boss that I have right now that also probably hasn't been touched in years...
deanhills
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
Back in high school, there was a teacher who was extremely mean. We hated her. She was also unmarried. So my friends and I came to the conclusion that the reason she was so mean was because she needed the dust wiped off of her. So I came up with this idea of buying a sex toy, gift wrapping it, and secretly leaving it on her desk on the last day of school...
I would have tended to play a "reverse psychology" prank on her. Leave a Diploma on her desk for "Best Teacher of the Year" Award. Tell her that she has been so much loved that you have decided to name her "Sunshine"! I've seen guys playing pranks like that, that really turned out well, sort of had a melting effect on that person.

Afaceinthematrix wrote:
Then she might at least be nicer to her classes next year...
I don't agree. She may become more cynical, more hostile and meaner.

Afaceinthematrix wrote:
I'm also planning on dong that with a mean boss that I have right now that also probably hasn't been touched in years...
Maybe an award that is given to her as a group (not individually as she may interpret it wrong then) that classes her as "Best Boss of the Year" would get her to soften up a little. Amazing how a person can mellow when they think they are admired. Equally amazing is when one does something like that as a prank, how it can sometimes turn into reality. Just took that one spark to completely change the situation for the better.
gandalfthegrey
I really liked the ideas from the recent Simpsons episode where Bart tries to out prank some prankster who attended Springfield Elementary ten years earlier.

I'd go for a prank that can get everyone's attention, but won't be harmful to anyone (or their property).
The vodka song idea is good, or having everyone dress up as something for the convication.
milleja46
What about, putting whoopee cussions on teachers chairs, then cover them up so it looks like the normal seat, so when they sit down they "fart".
Parkour_Jarrod
Stage a fake crime scene with someones death in the science room but do it on the roof and glue all the numbers to the roof with a chalk outline and blood and stuff... defy's physics
anasash
hello frnd....
dat was really gud of u to think of it in dat way n i appreciate anyone who enjoys their vacations in a cool way, the way they like.......
so everyone, enjoy the time of your lives, you have a good tym out there, high school years........

You may find it interesting to take a car, may be for rent, especially a good supercar, and then hang out with three of your best friends in your nearby villages and remote areas, and then visiting a good amusement park, where you could find some real good chicks. U may have some real good time with them....... (not really a gud prank, but...... )
Enjoy...........
dopple
lol Slammer i think I can guess what school you're from!!!

All I'll say is its west of scotland, town starts with a G and the school has 4 words in it if you say the whole name. oh and the tie is blue.

We're leavin this year so we need some good pranks for this new headie
ankitdatashn
the_mariska wrote:

4. Ask the teachers to go for a smoke with us (what a pity that I gave up smoking Laughing ), as it was strictly forbidden in our school.

Now that is a hilarious idea, I wonder how will the teachers respond to them and what kind of look would be on their faces, any guesses!! Very Happy

But yes, barring the pranks do remember to film the occasion as one person mentioned - it will be one of the most cherished moments of life. And propose a partner in front of everyone and then say to the partner in private that it was a farewell joke Smile
misterXY
Order a ton of fast food (pizza hut, etc..) and deliver it too your school, let them pay. Do it on a pay phone not in your school, about a roll of quarters. Enjoy. If that fails, then just screw with the servers like l did. Exams were a delayed by a week.. l graduated. Smile
sithlord
i love the pig idea..put three pigs in the school and number them 1,2,4. WAtch the teachers freak when the cant find number 3Very Happy
deanhills
sithlord wrote:
i love the pig idea..put three pigs in the school and number them 1,2,4. WAtch the teachers freak when the cant find number 3Very Happy
Laughing Laughing Now that is a really good one, with lots of fun as well. Very original and an excellent idea. I can just imagine it. Laughing
Insanity
Our school flooded a garden area... took a while for the crews to get all the water out. Whatever you do, make sure it doesn't affect people too much.
RabidCactus
Once in my school one of the lads drove his car through the teachers car park and smashed up all the cars lol. Wouldn't recommend it though,he got caught and his parents had to pay the bill. Another time there was this really horrible teacher who wore loads of fake tan,so someone barricaded her in her office using boxes and boxes of fake tan.
missdixy
gh0stface wrote:

This is so bizzare hahah but probably a pretty good idea hahaha
milleja46
RabidCactus wrote:
Once in my school one of the lads drove his car through the teachers car park and smashed up all the cars lol. Wouldn't recommend it though,he got caught and his parents had to pay the bill. Another time there was this really horrible teacher who wore loads of fake tan,so someone barricaded her in her office using boxes and boxes of fake tan.

Wow you must have some crazy people at your school............