FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Moving on

Tiger
A few years ago I had my own IT business, but when I got married I moved to another country and stayed there for 2 years. After returning to my own country, I got a job with an IT company. I have been working there for 9 months now, and now I'm ready to move on and start my own company again. This time I have 2 partners and all three of us are enthusiastic about it.

I was just wondering if anyone else here is moving on at this time of year, and if so, what do you plan on doing?
Scotty Too Hotty
im soon moving on, but not right now, im moving into the business.commerce side of things. See what that holds for me.
adiutrix
I know that my uncle's previous buisiness with food trade was crushed by rivals and now he is moving on JUST like you with two partners in a totally new direction. They are looking at selling construction goods into Russia so trade. If you can find a potential place on a market in some nation, you can make a lot of money. However, it is VERY hard to make something big these days in trade as major world companies have occupied all the trade places.