FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Nick & Aaron Carter Reality Show

jeremoi
I got this from MuchNews
Quote:
Nick & Aaron Carter Reality Show
Monday, May 01, 2006

The Carter brothers have signed on to do a reality television series about their troubled family life. Nick & Aaron will star alongside their three sisters as they try to rebuild their relationships with each other. The dysfunctional family will live and work together, all of which will be documented for television. All of the action starts this fall.

Anyone excited??? Rolling Eyes
HDirtwater
Not in the least. Rolling Eyes
mckenneth
lolz.. watever.. i dont even care bout this fags
Skouris
If I didn't have anything else to watch, I'd maybe check it out. It's not the most ridiculous idea for a show. The craziest show that I heard talks of being made was with Paris Hilton's mother. The idea was that she would take a group of people and teach them how to be civilized and sophisticated and behave like proper ladies and gentlemen. This from the woman who's daughter is....well, you know Laughing
alkady
Oh Great, What is it these days with these reality shows about these guys, Like we didnt get enough with the backward Boys.
Marie
I find these kind of shows like car accidents...they're terrible but you watch them anyway just to see how bad they are. I think Aaron Carter is the biggest try hard on the planet.