FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What "label" are you?

blackheart
Okay, so labels are for soupcans, and all that politically correct jaga. But I just want to get a feel for what the people of frihost are like.

Punk, preppy, nerd, jock, emokid? How would you label yourself?

Took a quiz on what percentage of different labels I fit:

Punk 99% (? I subtracted 1% because I'm not that fantastic)
Geek/Nerd 80%
Hot 79%
Jock 47%
Prep 33%
Stoner 33%
"Ghetto" 33%
Goth 33%
Loner 20%
Emo Kid 7% (? I don't get where the 7% comes from... o yea, the poetry...)

Where do you guys fit?
screamingdecay
Goth Punk Emo yawn.
Blaster
Quize link please Very Happy

I want to take it and see what i get.

Jock 53%
Puck 47%
Geek/Nerd 47%
Prep 40%
Hot 40%
"Ghetto"33%
Loner 33%
Emo kid 20%
Goth 0%

Yea that doesn't sond like me at all
blackheart
Blaster wrote:
Quize link please Very Happy

I want to take it and see what i get.

Found it in my history. Very Happy

http://www.quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=4385&first=yes
Blaster
Good thing i added you to msn... Very Happy Yea links are very helpfull sometimes
gh0stface
Haha, I ended up being mostly an "emo kid" although I'm not sure how relevant this quiz is to me since I don't even goto high school anymore Razz

Emo Kid 67%
Jock 53%
"Ghetto" 40%
Punk 40%
Geek/Nerd 33%
Stoner 27%
Prep 27%
Hot 27%
Goth 7%
Loner 7%
myrevolt
That's about right:

Quote:

Loner 47%
Geek/Nerd 47%
Emo Kid 40%
Stoner 33%
Goth 20%
Prep 7%
Punk 7%
Jock 0%
"Ghetto" 0%
Hot 0%
AdamantMonk
Yeah I kinda have to question the validity of this as it would require me to actually BE IN school to be accurate... I don't really dig the label thing either, I'm just that bored.

Punk 40%
Stoner 27%
Loner 20%
Goth 20%
"Ghetto"13%
Hot 13%
Emo Kid 13%
Jock 7%
Geek/Nerd7%
Prep 0%

I think this was actually the percentage of groups of people I hung out with... subtracting Goth and Loner because nobody likes them. So yeah:
Floater 100%
blackheart
AdamantMonk wrote:
Yeah I kinda have to question the validity of this as it would require me to actually BE IN school to be accurate... I don't really dig the label thing either, I'm just that bored.

I'm in school, that's why I took the test... I didn't intend for anyone else to, lol.

(I posted the link because Blaster asked for it).
AdamantMonk
It's like the surveys on myspace, something to do and by the time you've finished you have to post it or it would be pointless.

So... no problem
soulman
Loner 67%
"Ghetto" 47%
Hot 47%
Emo Kid 46%
Goth 40%
Jock 40%
Prep 27%
Geek/Nerd 27%
Punk 27%
Stoner 20%

is this me? I can't belive it~
RaMo
"Ghetto" 100%
Hot 92%
Stoner 80%
Jock 67%
Prep 27%
Goth 2%
Punk 0%
Emo Kid 0%
Geek/Nerd 0%
Loner 0%

PLzz Ur Talking To A White NEgro!!! muda fuka Fo Shzizle lol.. im loving this shit!!! but ****** howd i get 2% goth !!! thats bss
RaMo
whats prep and Jock?
AdamantMonk
I would assume because you smoke... Because it's the goth thing to do.

Kinda like how music makes the Punk rite...

or eating alot making you a stoner for that matter...

For the record I havent always wanted a mohawk... because I've had one since 12 (in between shaved heads and dredhawks.)
blackheart
AdamantMonk wrote:
I would assume because you smoke... Because it's the goth thing to do.

Kinda like how music makes the Punk rite...

or eating alot making you a stoner for that matter...

For the record I havent always wanted a mohawk... because I've had one since 12 (in between shaved heads and dredhawks.)

I must admit I was looking for people to label themselves a bit more than just use the quiz.

The whole thing (as a topic) isn't supposed to be hugely serious. Labels are really for soup cans, and tools.
AdamantMonk
Oh I'm afraid even for someone who doesn't dig labels this is quite serious. Really I just think that quiz is a lil' flawed but w/e it's pretty much beside the point.

If I had to actually brand myself as anything it'd be punk cos I got the "image" (sorta) and listen to almost exclusively punk music, but really that's it.
RaMo
whats prep and Jock?

mathiaus wrote:
There was no need for all those question marks! post edited
AdamantMonk
jock = those into school athletics

prep = those into high priced fashion

Please don't put that many Question marks, we know it's a question with one. Also points get you your website, and you have to constantly post to keep it (not like an 8 year old on meth either.)
RaMo
thanks man..are points good enough?
meet in rio
Geek/Nerd 67%
Emo Kid 60%
Loner 47%
"Ghetto" 33%
Punk 33%
Goth 20%
Hot 20%
Prep 13%
Stoner 7%
Jock 0%

Hahaaaaaaa.

I suppose I'm an odd combination of slacker and nerd; I care a lot about my academic life but do everything I possibly can to avoid work (I just spent an hour in Latin trying to learn how to write left-handed).

I used to be a huge loner back when I was 13-16, but I suppose I'm an 'insecure hippie' now, if that exists. I don't think it does. Rolling Eyes
the_mariska
Punk 67%
Geek/Nerd 67%
Hot 47%
Emo Kid 40%
Prep 27%
Goth 27%
Loner 20%
"Ghetto" 20%
Stoner 7%
Jock 0%

Well, I've been strongly into punk, but rather grown out of it, those labels don't match me at all Very Happy

But how can you call someone who listens to classical/opera/goth/punk/reggae, learns opera vocal, has always the best grades and loves parties (discos too) like hell? Twisted Evil I guess I'm exceptional Very Happy

AdamantMonk wrote:

Yeah, and what if I used to wear one and got bored with it? Laughing (Now I have shoulder-lenght hair and nobody believes me when I show them my old photos Twisted Evil )
rightclickscott
Stoner 60%
Punk 53%
Loner 40%
Prep 20%
"Ghetto" 20%
Geek/Nerd 20%
Jock 13%
Emo Kid 13%
Goth 13%
Hot 13%

Hey, I don't get stoned that often. Plus, I'm a much bigger geek than that! Also, if you saw my hair, you'd believe I am much more emo than that. That quiz was really off. I'll post my real percents later, if I feel like it.
blackheart
Why is everyone doing the quiz? Confused
Scorpio
blackheart wrote:

Whom did you target it for?
blackheart
scorpio wrote:
blackheart wrote:

Whom did you target it for?

Blaster asked for the link so I posted it, but I meant this to be more a discussion on people's labels than the quiz, lol.

It's just some random, weakly structured, thing I found on the internet one day.

Doesn't matter, I just thought it was odd everyone decided to do it... but I guess it means others enjoy personality testing as much as I do. Very Happy
wumingsden
I'm very, very different to the people around me <--- Look, I even had to make it bold Very Happy

Loner:
I hate being in a crowd, I love sitting on my own, especially in classes.

Geek/Nerd:
My grades are the best in the school (although I don't know why as I'm only there 30% of the time, due to health reasons)

Punk:
I listen to all kinds of music, including R n B, Classical, Pop, Punk, etc.

Hot ???:
I work out, basically for health reasons, ***note that I don't over-do it on the weights Very Happy

Geek/Nerd:
Some say that I'm a geek but really what do they know ? I do read all the time, study hard, as well as listen to music all the time (sometimes all three at once)

Prep:
Whats that ?????

Stoner:
Is this in relation to drugs ??? ***note that I've never done non-prescribed drugs, never smoked, etc

Jock:
Whats that ?????

"Ghetto":
Guess not, I never use slang and I'm always having to ask people what they type means in English Cool

Goth:
People ask whether I'm a Goth, probably due to the fact that I'm comletely white, due to anemia not make-up, I promise Very Happy
Also my hair is long, by choice, and dark so some ask whether I'm a goth, some ask whether I'm Italian, some ask whether I'm albino, (ok, you now get it).

Anyways, the exact results are below, enjoy.....

Quote:

Prep 80%

Hot 80%

Geek/Nerd 80%

Emo Kid 73%

Loner 53%

Punk 47%

Jock 47%

Stoner 20%

"Ghetto" 13%

Goth 7%

Update:

I've just been well-informed that "Prep" is...

Quote:
Like the privite school kind. Like they where the pink swetters and stuff like that. [url=http://www.vanderbilt.edu/lca/pics/prepalpine/prep%20(01).jpg]Sort of like that.[/url] They are rich snotty annoying kids (most of the time) that think they are better then everyone else.

Thanks to the user who gave me the definition. Also note that some people think that I am a tad bit posh but I don't care.
Blaster
Prep is like one of them like how do i say this... i can't really explain it but like the... I am not saying as to it may offend people.

Jock someone into things like sports and that kind of thing.

You are right about the stoner.
missmurder
You scored as Emo Kid.

You listen to emo. 'Nuff said. You know how to dress. You usually feel as if nobody understands you.

Emo Kid - 80%
Loner - 67%
Punk - 60%
Goth - 60%
Stoner - 47%
"Ghetto" - 33%
Geek/Nerd - 33%
Hot - 33%
Jock - 13%
Prep - 13%

I do not agree with that in any way at all. I am definitely not emo at all, in fact I hate emo kids, hahaha...anyways, I think I am mostly punk/goth/loner in that order is best.
dancan
Hot 33%

Geek/Nerd 33%

Prep 27%

Loner 20%

Punk 20%

Jock 20%

Emo Kid 13%

Stoner 13%

Goth 13%

"Ghetto"0%

But I have to say - it's just not accurate!

~Dancan
izcool
I took the quiz (yes, since it's posted on here mainly Rolling Eyes ). This is what it returned for the results :

Quote:
Geek/Nerd 80%
Loner 40%
Stoner 33%
Hot 20%
Emo Kid 20%
Jock 7%
Prep 7%
"Ghetto" 7%
Punk 7%
Goth 0%

I sorta suspected the first two on there to be really high (geek and loner). I like being alone more than with people. Sometimes I like being with people, but not a lot. I'm not gonna stay like that forever you know. I'm getting more social (slowly). For the geek part, I can see that. Let's see, I have all this in my bedroom :

- Around 17 desktop computers
- Around 4 laptop computers
- Around 5 PDA's
- Cellphone
- iPod
- Lots of computer parts lying around everywhere.

Well, what do you guys think about that ?

(I'm not a stoner either, don't do any of that).

- Mike.
intheraw
Labels are a load of BS, they're created by bored social scientists with nothing better to do than stare at the world and give it little labels so they can understand it better.

Gen X or Gen Y, goth or punk, what a load!!!

if you need a label to identify yourself you might as well call yourself by the name those old folks that gave birth to you gave you. And what will happen if you sudden'y decide you don't wanna be a goth or punk anymore? Is your label identity for life?
blackheart
intheraw wrote:
Labels are a load of BS, they're created by bored social scientists with nothing better to do than stare at the world and give it little labels so they can understand it better.

Gen X or Gen Y, goth or punk, what a load!!!

if you need a label to identify yourself you might as well call yourself by the name those old folks that gave birth to you gave you. And what will happen if you sudden'y decide you don't wanna be a goth or punk anymore? Is your label identity for life?

Don't worry, I completely agree with you. This was just supposed to be a bit of fun.

People ask me all the time if I'm punk, and I tell them I'm not - because... I'm not. I predominantly listen to "punk" music, and I make alot of my own clothes, and maybe a dress a little differently, and tend to band patch/tag everything, and am extroverted - but I don't have that raw way of life. Or what I would consider the psychelogical wateva - the attitude or core beliefs.
I think Anarchism is a great theory, but it could never work in practice. I'm from a middle-class family. I have, overall, a pretty good life. Aesthetically, in terms of anything permanant, I haven't really done anything to myself. (Unless you count scars...)

So basically, labels are for soupcans. But as long as this is light conversation, I'm willing to go with it.
Vrythramax
My Geek Code explains all about me...just click the link on that page and it'll decode it for you in great and gory detail.
mathiaus
Seems I'm the biggest loner of everyone.
Quote:
You scored as Loner.

YOU HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE! thats ok

Loner 80%
Geek/Nerd 60%
Emo Kid 40%
Hot 27%
Prep 20%
Stoner 13%
Jock 7%
Punk 0%
Goth 0%
"Ghetto" 0%

Well thats sort of what I expected Liar
Loners probably right, not sure about the geek/nerd though. Does being clever and not being very social make you a geek? Emo kid I'm clueless as to what it is. Going from what people have said prep is I'm laughing at that one, not me at all, stoner should be 0%. Jock's probably right same with goth and ghetto but i think punk should be existant!

blackheart wrote:

Why not? I'm rather bored Cool
blackheart
mathiaus wrote:

Punk 0%
probably right same with goth and ghetto but i think punk should be existant!

you must have selected that you don't listen to punk music...

and don't take it too seriously, it's some random quiz made by some random on the internet...
valkyrie-heavens
I hate labels... but if i had to be labled anything, above all it would be jock- 95%

Im always outside playing soccer with the guys...
willdev
Sounds sorta right:

Punk 53%

Stoner 47%

Emo Kid 40%

Jock 33%

Geek/Nerd 20%

Goth 20%

Loner 20%

Prep 13%

"Ghetto" 7%

Hot 0%

I would say im a bit more emo though
blackheart
Vrythramax wrote:
My Geek Code explains all about me...just click the link on that page and it'll decode it for you in great and gory detail.

I have to admit, I'm way to lazy to go any where near decoding that.
Vrythramax
blackheart wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:

I have to admit, I'm way to lazy to go any where near decoding that.

all you have to do is hit the link and the script it links to will decode it automatically Smile
Sappho
Loner 67%
Geek/Nerd 60%
Emo Kid 47%
Goth 33%
Stoner 33%
Punk 27%
Hot 20%
"Ghetto" 20%
Jock 13%
Prep 13%

All i has to say is OMG Smile But i suspect it that its scaled for guys not girls, am i paranoid? Wink
Vrythramax
Sappho wrote:
Loner 67%
Geek/Nerd 60%
Emo Kid 47%
Goth 33%
Stoner 33%
Punk 27%
Hot 20%
"Ghetto" 20%
Jock 13%
Prep 13%

All i has to say is OMG Smile But i suspect it that its scaled for guys not girls, am i paranoid? Wink

nahh...but I think the guy hiding in your closet might be Twisted Evil
loveoz
Jock 87%
"Ghetto" 73%
Hot 53%
Stoner 47%
Emo Kid 33%
Prep 33%
Loner 27%
Geek/Nerd 20%
Punk 20%
Goth 7%

Ok I hate emos
Synaesthetik
Stoner 53%
Geek/Nerd 40%
Emo Kid 33%
Punk 33%
Loner 33%
"Ghetto" 27%
Jock 20%
Hot 20%
Prep 13%
Goth 7%

Hmm...
TonkPilz
Stoner

67% WtF!?1 some ting whent wrong here the strongest shit i ever done whas 2 asprin's
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Emo Kid

60% .... some one tell me wtf is a Emo kid.... sounds like toilet papper for kids
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Goth

53% Naaa not mybe donno....
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hot

47% it shuld say 100% but i gues the stoner part killd that percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loner

40% sad but true

Geek/Nerd

27% spot on but just alittle

Jock

20% WTF?!!? again

Punk

20% blame my gene's or somting

Prep

13% not sure about this one wtf is a prep???

"Ghetto"

7% ... no
izcool
Urban Dictionary is your newest best friend, it tells you almost everything you want to know.

What is an Emo Kid ? Well, http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Emo+Kid

And what is a Jock ? Again, http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jock

In my own terms, an Emo Kid is a kid that's usually very flaky to everyone about everything, and a Jock is a kid who's in highschool that's really into sports and is very popular.

- Mike.
Vrythramax
I just read the definition of "Emo Kid", I also took that poll and I came up 80% Geek, 70% Emo, I didn't have a clue what an "Emo Kid" was.

Does this mean I have to get rid of all my leather and black t-shirts now? By definition I'm not supposed to fit into any group...and apparently I am supposed to appear depressed.

How depressing Crying or Very sad

(where is my hair dye?)
aerialdreams
Geek/Nerd
60%
Hot
20%
Loner
13%
Emo Kid
13%
Goth
13%
Punk
7%
Jock
0%
Stoner
0%
"Ghetto"
0%
Prep
0%

~~~~~

HAHA! I knew it! I'm a NERD!!!!! But i'd never thought "hot" would come in second... Shocked
Yazz
Quote:
You scored as Stoner.
Hahah! You stupid druggie!

Stoner 53%
"Ghetto" 47%
Emo Kid 47%
Geek/Nerd 47%
Punk 40%
Jock 27%
Loner 27%
Goth 20%
Hot 13%
Prep 7%

Pftt, how retarded. I've never done drugs myself in my whole life. I never even smoked a cigarette or had a single beer/anythingwithalcohol in it.

This test is real shit.

Anyways, I'm a nothing. I know a lot of people are now, if not almost everyone, and it's no longer the cool thing to do (because everyone's doing it [funny how anti-popular fads go] and now no one is really unique for being without a label) But yeah, I've been a drifting soupcan before any of you kids even thought it was an option. SO HAH.

And yeah I'm 17. I don't care if you're 53, I'm still callin' you a kid.

>.>

Punk.

<.<

-Yazz
Vrythramax
@aerialdreams

your avatar is cute Wink

btw...forgot to mention...I'm also 40% Goth (I wonder how they found my CD collection) Confused

Is it just me or do all the results of this poll add up to a bit more than 100%??
MWANGI
I think I fall under

Punk 20%
Geek/Nerd 70%
Hot 90%
Jock 30%
Prep 0%
Stoner 0%
"Ghetto" 80%
Goth 0%
Loner 100%
Emo Kid 60%

Yeah that describes me
blackheart
Vrythramax wrote:

Is it just me or do all the results of this poll add up to a bit more than 100%??

It shows what percentage of each label you meet up to. (It overlaps)
tsmindbend
Labelling me?

Oft I have been asked by people regarding the profession that I follow. I have been questioned with eyebrows raised and questioned with disdain; questioned with condescension and though rare, questioned with appreciation. But why should there be so many questions about my profession?

my time is split mainly between four activities which I pursue viz. practice of medicine, writing, stock trading and computer related works like web-designing and making presentations. I have not written them down in the order in which I prefer them nor are they arranged in order according to which I give them time.

If I am questioned in the neighbourhood of the hospital or the hospital itself, I usually tell them I am a general practitioner who is doing post graduation in psychotherapy. Further questions follow about why not a more conventional line of practice like surgery or medicine. My reply, that I have not much interest in medicine because medicine leaves little scope for the use of grey cells, has often landed me in trouble especially with senior doctors. I have often failed to convey my free-winged spirit which finds no joy in the fact that if the treatment for disease ‘X’ is ‘exomycin’, then I can do little else than giving exomycin to the patient. The only usage that my grey cells undergo is in arriving at the diagnosis, which, given all modern facilities of investigation available to me, is no great shakes. So needless to say that this just does not provide enough stimulation to my grey cells. There is no scope of creativity.

Out of the campus I prefer to tell my profession as a writer. This I do for two reasons. First, the moment you utter you are a doctor, people start doing two things almost instantly; one, they start addressing you as ‘doc’ and two they immediately start consulting you about their diseases and disorders. There is a stage when you enjoy this too, but not now; not at my age and experience. During the final year at college I often used to spend my entire journey from Pune to Delhi in Goa/Jhelum express dispensing prescriptions. And it used to give me a kick too, I’ll admit, for who doesn’t enjoy being the centre of attraction of a whole railway coach except perhaps the ladies of decent heritage who abhor being the focus merely on account of their gender. And secondly, writer is what I wish to be. So till I’m not able to break the shackles of my present profession to follow writing full time, I can at least imagine myself being one.

However when I mention writer to them they ask me if I am a professional and which books have I published. When I tell them I am not a professional they forget about writing and again start goading me for the line of work which provides my dough. I avoid telling them that being in army I have been prohibited from publishing since 1992. Prior to that my published works were only in US of A and two or three odd awards at some non-descript competitions and a few poems in a local magazine (what else could I do at 15 years of age?) I have been accumulating my works since but they want to talk literature only with a professional. I know if I’ll name a few books to them then they’ll try to place me in some category; Elliot-yeats-keats, Sheldon-ludlum-higgins, Bach-dwyer-blanchard…….worst is if you are Indian then you are simply in the Rushdie-naipaul-nirad category. I would rather be placed in Ruskin-kipling-narayan category or maybe in Moraes-ezekiel-thakur category but NO! It’s Rushdie-naipaul-nirad category for me. By no means do I intend to say that I’m fit for any of the categories but then if someone is hell bent on placing me in one, I’d rather be in the category which I like best.

In certain circles I acknowledge my talent for stock trading. Earlier I was not so discreet but you learn with experience. I have learnt that the label of a stock trader is somewhat akin to being labelled as scum, lawyer, politician, loan shark, and all of these words are synonymous to most people. They also think you will be filthy rich (which I’m not) and they think you make easy and illegal money. But believe me dear reader, stock trading is a very patient exercise in which the amount of time and drill I have to put in is nobody’s business. It is as assiduous an effort as it is to be a genuine professional anywhere and the money seems easy to others because you are not constantly plagued by a nincompoop who happens to be your boss or are not subjected to constant glares and paws if you happen to be a woman. So over time, I avoid telling most people about this part of my life.

Lastly we come to my computer expertise. I’m a completely untrained individual. Never have I steeped inside any NIIT/Aptech etc and yet I teach computers. I have no degree under my belt yet I am in-charge of a national level telemedicine project. I am no hot-shot doctor yet I am invited for lectures in medic-IT.

Who am I? What professional should I call myself? Am I jack of all trades? Or do you think I have written this post merely to brag? I wonder when will I realize where my heart really really lies.
lukeropro
Emo Kid 40%
"Ghetto" 40%
Prep 27%
Jock 20%
Geek/Nerd 20%
Loner 20%
Goth 20%
Stoner 13%
Hot 7%
Punk 0%

I never expected that I'm an Emo Kid! I was expecting the highest to be Geek/Nerd. And I'm not hot!? Sad Well that's pretty true but I'm definitely 90% nerd. And what's a 'Ghetto'? There's something seriously wrong with this quiz. Razz
IceCameron
Quote:
Punk

80% - sure.. tho not really but anycattle

Geek/Nerd

33% - Cool

Hot

27% - bs

Emo Kid

13% - meh

Stoner

13% -?

Jock

7% - blarg i hate sports

Loner

7% - hm

Prep

7% - grr

"Ghetto"

7% - fo shizzle

Goth

0% - buhu

I dont belive in these test things but this one got it pretty straight except the stoner, jock.

--
Oh and how i would label myself?
hm.. thats tough.

Shy
Anti-anarchy
geekie
photography nerd
punk? Nah.. rather Punk/HC/Folk Punk
secret_soul
Quote:
Hot
74%

Prep
47%

Geek/Nerd
47%

Punk
33%

Loner
27%

"Ghetto"
27%

Emo Kid
20%

Jock
13%

Goth
13%

Stoner
7%

Ha! I'm hot! That is so untrue but nevermind ^_^
Sachsengulli
"Ghetto" 53%
Stoner 33%
Punk 27%
Prep 27%
Hot 27%
Emo Kid 20%
Geek/Nerd 20%
Goth 20%
Loner 13%
Jock 7%

I suck at sports. Razz
mceejaydee
Link don't work but the true label for me is magic boy Razz.
enzyme1
Punk 50%
Geek/Nerd 75%(I like maths)
Hot 7% (because I like maths)
Jock 8%
Prep 33%
Stoner 50%
"Ghetto" 33%
Goth 70%
Loner 60%
Emo Kid 70%
IceCameron
enzyme1 wrote:
Punk 50%
Jock 8%
Prep 33%
Stoner 50%
"Ghetto" 33%
Goth 70%
Loner 60%
Emo Kid 70%

Isn't that a little over 100%?
wumingsden
IceCameron wrote:
enzyme1 wrote:
Punk 50%
Jock 8%
Prep 33%
Stoner 50%
"Ghetto" 33%
Goth 70%
Loner 60%
Emo Kid 70%

Isn't that a little over 100%?

Its rated 100% on each label, not 100% altogether
filterchild
Vrythramax wrote:

Man, the geek code is so outdated! The hacker key is where it's at now.
Vrythramax
filterchild wrote:
Man, the geek code is so outdated! The hacker key is where it's at now.

so am I...that was also written approx. 9 years ago and has traveled from host to host with me. Outdated or no...can you read it without a translation???

btw...love the way you posted the link.

*EDIT - Just read the "Hacker Key" page and it doesn't apply to me in any fashion. I don't hack, crack, phreak, reverse engineer, or decompile.
filterchild
Yes. Coincedentally, referencing one's signature in a post is also the cool way to do things. It's what's hip now. Very Happy
Srs2388
Prep 53%

Hot 53%

Punk 33%

Stoner 27%

Emo Kid 20%

Jock 13%

Goth 13%

"Ghetto" 7%

Geek/Nerd 0%

Loner 0%

That is what it came up with.
filterchild
Vrythramax wrote:
*EDIT - Just read the "Hacker Key" page and it doesn't apply to me in any fashion. I don't hack, crack, phreak, reverse engineer, or decompile.

Odd, that. It mentions cracking once, and doesn't mention phreaking, decompiling, or reverse engineering at all. :/

[edit]
Vrythramax, I apologize. I wasn't trying to be critical or a jerk, just was trying (and failing, it seems) to make a joke.
I'm sorry.
[/edit]
Vrythramax
filterchild wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:

Odd, that. It mentions cracking once, and doesn't mention phreaking, decompiling, or reverse engineering at all. :/

if we are going to spam great (not a great way to start here)...the page does not mention those other items...but they can all be grouped into one big catagory...hacking. If you would like to argue about something lets make it something of importance, not just semantics. Besides, I don't recall asking for your opinion on my way of doing things in the first place. It's works for me, it doesn't have to work for you.
Jack_Hammer
Though most of these questions refer to people who are still at school and american, neither of which I am. What is 'Emo kid'?

Emo Kid 53% - What the heck does this mean?

Punk 53% - Very much so (And proper Punk, not Pop rock crud)

Jock 47% - I'm no Jock, I'm a Geek!

Loner 40%

Stoner 40% - Disappointed with that

Geek/Nerd 20%

Goth 20% - Nah, Punk rocker!

Hot 20% - Very, just modest Wink

Prep 13% - What is Prep?

"Ghetto" 0%
blackheart
Jack_Hammer wrote:
Though most of these questions refer to people who are still at school and american, neither of which I am. What is 'Emo kid'?

Originally, and technically, an Emo kid is a kid who listens to emocore (sub genre of hardcore)(i.e. rites of spring), is typically school-oriented and dresses in the grand-pa kidn fo style (checked jumpers/vests, golf pants, and the like).

More recently how-ever, people have used the term to label an ever growing group of (typically teenage) people who dress largely in black but still with emocore influence, die their hair black and have a side fringe, listen to bands like simple plan, are depressive and cut themselves, and think they are hardcore/metal head/punk - when clearly after that description they are not.
Vrythramax
I have heard pretty much the same used to describe goths, I hadn't heard about Emo until this thread myself.

@blackheart...is this something new, or has it been around for awhile and I just spend to much time with computers?
seanooi
Stoner 47%
Geek/Nerd 40%
Jock 33%
Emo Kid 33%
Hot 33%
Prep 20%
Punk 20%
"Ghetto" 20%
Loner 13%
Goth 0%

Yea, i must admit, I am really a stoner Laughing
rhathar
Punk 67%
Geek/Nerd 60%
Emo Kid 53%
Goth 47%
Jock 40%
Loner 33%
Hot 33%
Stoner 27%
Prep 27%
"Ghetto" 13%

Like someone else mentioned, I'm not sure how relevant these are without high school being in the picture now. For one thing, I rarely have time to eat lunch these days Wink

But, 'eh, I guess it works a bit. Dunno about the emo thing, though.
Vrythramax
I just came across a site that provides a much more accurate depiction of peoples personalities, the test is a bit longer than the one mentioned by blackheart, but it is very interesting and not just geared towards young people. It can be found here:

http://www.personaldna.com/tests.php

Give it a shot, you may be surprised with the results Smile

btw...here are my results
blackheart
@Vrythramax

That's actually a really good quiz, especially since it's free... and you don't have to buy something to receive the "full analysis".
Rmgk
BAh , gave up after first 10 questions
erlendhg
GEEK, GEEK and GEEK Razz

That´s me. Very Happy

No!! I won't reveal that I got 20% emo kid, something I didn't quite understand...

Hey! Wait a mi.....
Vrythramax
Rmgk wrote:
BAh , gave up after first 10 questions

that's a shame, I guess we will never know about you. I certainly hope you don't give up so easily with all things.
Scorpio
For me you can very well exclude anything related to music,

Nerd - -Yes around 75%

Loner - - Yes again 65%

Hot - - Guess I am on fire all the time.. 100%(if you can call that hot)

Rest, just mark a zero, I never comprehend those things anyway
lukeropro
I just took the quiz vrythramax gave and these were the results
http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k=SSaEeQJPdZMTsaY-FK-CAAAA-6fe9&u=aea1fc903c5d

There's this chart thingy below it and I can't believe my masculinity is 18%! My feminity is even higher than my masculinity! NOOOOO! I'M A BOY! NOT A GIRL! Sad Nobody can force me to be a girl...NOBODY!
twisthigh
Hot 87%

Prep 53%

Emo Kid 40%

Geek/Nerd 40%

Loner 33%

Punk 33%

"Ghetto" 13%

Goth 7%

Jock 0%

Stoner 0%

lol, wow, that's hot... at least I'm hot... I agree with most but I'm not that geeky just because I'm smart and I'm not a loner or ghetto or goth... but the rest is pretty close.... that was fun....
clip
Hot 60%
Prep 47%
Geek/Nerd 40%
Emo Kid 33%
Loner 27%
Punk 20%
Goth 13%
Jock 13%
Stoner 7%
"Ghetto" 0%

This is so not me... Rolling Eyes
blackheart
@Vrythramax

Took the quiz Razz

http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k=tpwQqNkkwcgeddf-HK-DADAA-3a77
lukeropro
congrats on your balanced masculinity and feminity, blackheart. I'm just gonna sit here and accept the fact that my masculinity is lower than my feminity... Sad
Vrythramax
lukeropro wrote:
http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k=SSaEeQJPdZMTsaY-FK-CAAAA-6fe9&u=aea1fc903c5d

There's this chart thingy below it and I can't believe my masculinity is 18%! My feminity is even higher than my masculinity! NOOOOO! I'M A BOY! NOT A GIRL! Sad Nobody can force me to be a girl...NOBODY!

I feel your pain brother...have you looked at my results? I was a bit taken aback with that score myself Wink

@blackheart
very Nice, not that it's really worth anything, but I am not surprised at your results.

*EDITED for content.
evilryu530
10% ghetto, 10% nerd, 10% prep, 20% pimp, 10% jock, 40% work-a-holic. imagine that. Very Happy
billybob
kinda works Confused I dont know where the "Ghetto" came from though....Shocked

Hot 80%

Emo Kid 67%

Punk 60%

"Ghetto" 40%

Stoner 40%

Jock 33%

Prep 33%

Goth 27%

Geek/Nerd 20%

Loner 7%
rhathar
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMD$/GCS/>GMU d-- s+: a18 C+++ UL++ P+ L+>++ !E W+++
!N o K- w++ O++ M+ V-- PS+ PE Y+ PGP? t+(++) 5- X+(++)
R+++(*) tv(-) b+(+++)>++++ DI+ D++ G++ e>+++++ h r++ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
Kai
Jock: 99.9999999999999999999999999999999%

And the may ask what is the other 0.0000000000000000000001 %

Well thats unknown Twisted Evil
Vrythramax
rhathar wrote:
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GMD$/GCS/>GMU d-- s+: a18 C+++ UL++ P+ L+>++ !E W+++
!N o K- w++ O++ M+ V-- PS+ PE Y+ PGP? t+(++) 5- X+(++)
R+++(*) tv(-) b+(+++)>++++ DI+ D++ G++ e>+++++ h r++ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

ROFL....sweeeeet Very Happy

Seems the "Geek Code" is not dead after all. Thank You rhathar for restoring some of my faith in Geekdom Smile

Heres mine:

Code:
############################## BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK ############################
  GCM/CS/TW/L/O$ d----> s: a? C++++>$ U++++BL(---) P+++(--) L++++(-) E----(+++) W+++$(--)
  N+++@> o+++@>(++) w++++$>@ O-(----) M-(--) V-- PS+> PE Y>(--) PGP++@ t+@ 5@ X@
  R+++>$ tv+@> b++> DI+++ D++@> G+++ e?(+++++) h++ r* y+(++)$@
 ############################## END GEEK CODE BLOCK ##############################
rhathar
Don't you worry, geekdom is and always will be alive and well Wink
Kaisonic
I'm mainly a band slash computer nerd. But we're much cooler than you think. Trust me. (Giggity freakin' giggity)
girlinjapan
I think my geek/nerd score should be a bit higher. Very Happy
That was a fun three minutes of bubble clicking.

Hot 93%
Punk 74%
Emo Kid 67%
Prep 53%
Geek/Nerd 53%
Goth 40%
Jock 33%
Loner 13%
Stoner 13%
"Ghetto" 0%
lukeropro
Vrythramax wrote:
lukeropro wrote:

I feel your pain brother...have you looked at my results? I was a bit taken aback with that score myself Wink

OMG, your results are worst than mine max! I feel better now. This test may not be that accurate after all
Vrythramax
@lukeropro

please don't mistake kindness as weakness, yeah I try to see others situations, but I won't hesitate for a second defending my own stance....if I believe I am right of course.
Lord Kuat
I've got the Altoids label... because I'm curiously strong.
*parakiss
hahah i scored as hot XD

Hot
60%

Geek/Nerd
53%

Jock
40%

Emo Kid
33%

Prep
33%

"Ghetto"
20%

Punk
20%

Stoner
13%

Goth
7%

Loner
7%
Vrythramax
@*parakiss

now take the other quiz and lets see who you are Smile (as if any quiz can really be descriminative)

*don't get on me for spelling*
captain
i dont go by lables Razz just call me mr shepherd
rhathar
http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k=fqfSSdqEXZifScV-OJ-ACAAA-5c43&u=b9722df00a31

Whoo! Genuine leader is me! Wink
psycosquirrel
Jock 60%

Geek/Nerd 60%

Prep 53%

Hot 47%

"Ghetto" 40%

Punk 20%

Emo Kid 13%

Stoner 7%

Loner 7%

Goth 0%

Quote:
You scored as Jock.

You are the ruler of the school, so to say. You have girls swooning over your muscles and your skilled in most areas of the sports arena. You know how to play a mean game of basketball.

Yeah, I am more of a nerd than it says. I wish girls "swooned" over me and my muscles. I don't have tons of muscle, but I can bench more than my body weight and have great endurance (5k record of 19 minutes 26 seconds). And I play a great game of Hockey, not Basketball Laughing

EDIT: I tried rhathar's test and got:
http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k=oKfJTyxIIQIxOhY-MI-DACCE-5e20&u=14db9dfadbc3
windrei
You scored as Loner.

Loner - 80%
Emo Kid - 73%
Punk - 47%
Hot - 47%
Jock - 47%
Prep - 46%
Geek/Nerd - 40%
"Ghetto" - 20%
Stoner - 13%
Goth - 7%

well, it's quite true.... thanks for your quiz..
TRANScend
I've always favored "Granola" myself.
Mental2k
I only scored 53% geek, this cannot be accurate. I can get by in about 2 web languages, and one engineerin scripting language, pffft, this quiz knows nothing, the numbers dont't even add up to 100%. Obviously created by an inferior mathematician Wink
Vrythramax
psycosquirrel wrote:
Jock 60%

Geek/Nerd 60%

Prep 53%

Hot 47%

"Ghetto" 40%

Punk 20%

Emo Kid 13%

Stoner 7%

Loner 7%

Goth 0%

Quote:
You scored as Jock.

You are the ruler of the school, so to say. You have girls swooning over your muscles and your skilled in most areas of the sports arena. You know how to play a mean game of basketball.

Yeah, I am more of a nerd than it says. I wish girls "swooned" over me and my muscles. I don't have tons of muscle, but I can bench more than my body weight and have great endurance (5k record of 19 minutes 26 seconds). And I play a great game of Hockey, not Basketball Laughing

EDIT: I tried rhathar's test and got:
http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k=oKfJTyxIIQIxOhY-MI-DACCE-5e20&u=14db9dfadbc3

that was my post...not rhathar's Wink

no offense to rhathar Smile

*a Free-Wheeling Analyst....coool.*
darth_pyro
Geek/Nerd 93%

Loner 80%

Emo Kid 73%

Goth 60%

Punk 33%

Prep 20%

Stoner 13%

"Ghetto" 13%

Hot 13%

Jock 7%

This is rather funny. I always knew I was a geek, but the rest is not really like me. My friends tried to put a "label" on me once, I dress gothic, I have a punk hairstyle (mohawk), I'm a computer geek, I have emo thoughts/emotions, I have few friends, beatnik/stoner music, I do Tae Kwon Do every day (kind of jock-y I guess), so... we concluded that I am not really anything as far as a label goes... nothing but a geek anyway. LOL.
essentialmedia
I don't need a quiz to tell me what I am but if I actually get caught up on work I will take it for shits and giggles. I make the labels that you fall into, well in a round about way at least.
smokey4life
its very simple i dont need to take a quiz to know this one.

50% Stoner
25%Geek/nerd
25% Ghetto
cheh
haha interesting quiz. haven't taken one that was fun in a long time Razz

anyway here's what i got:

Jock 60%
Hot 40%
Stoner 27%
Punk 27%
Geek/Nerd 27%
Emo Kid 20%
Prep 20%
"Ghetto" 13%
Goth 7%
Loner 7%

but whatever Very Happy
DopeyCriz
I smoke dope like, frequently.
I listen to heavy rock, clubbing and Final Fantasy music XD

I get stressed frequently (Like, every half a hour i blow up and wreck anything) Embarassed

So I guessing:

Stoner: 100%
Goth: 0%
Emo: 100% (as Emotional not Gothic group)

Thug/Mob: 100% (My home area got gangs, so I beat up people sometimes, I do it to release my stress on some dumb **** who think it is funny to smack an old lady for random thrills)

:S Don't think badly of me Sad

~Dopey Criz
kung_fu_stu
Asking everyone their "label" so that you can get a feel for the people on frihost is ignorant. First of all; no one should label themselves. Who the hell fits into a nice little category.

If you want a sense of the type of people on frihost then ask for likes and dislikes, something interesting about themselves, etc. Labels are what's wrong with society, don't support them.
webcola
You scored as Jock. You are the ruler of the school, so to say. You have girls swooning over your muscles and your skilled in most areas of the sports arena. You know how to play a mean game of basketball.

Uh no not really, I'm more or a student/musician/boxer. Kinda weird test Confused
I actually know some pop culture kids, and I have to say they are the worst type of group to hang out with. All they do is drink, smoke, and listen to whatever rap everyone else is listening to.

Overall, I like good quality people. I don't care what you wear, and such, as long as you're a good person thats fine with me Smile
Th3St1ck
lol i got ghetto....im not really ghetto though...iim more punk/emo...

"Ghetto"
93%

Hot
87%

Punk
73%

Prep
73%

Emo Kid
67%

Geek/Nerd
67%

Jock
47%

Goth
47%

Stoner
33%

Loner
27%
Providence
Well, to say i hate drugs. I am a druggie Razz

Stoner - 47 %

Hot - 47 %

Jock - 40 %

Emo Kid - 27 %

Geek/Nerd - 27 %

Goth - 13 %

Loner - 13 %

Prep - 13 %

Ghetto - 13 %

Punk - 7 %
mceejaydee
"Ghetto" 80%
Stoner 73%
Jock 60%
Emo Kid 47%
Hot 40%
Goth 33%
Punk 27%
Geek/Nerd 13%
Loner 13%
Prep 7%

I think Ghetto should be replaced with "Gangsta" Razz
alkady
Hot 40% -hehehe, I like the way this quiz is going.
Loner 33% -Maybe that explains why I'm the only one to always be left in the dark when it comes to things happening here.
Emo Kid 27% -Emo??? How the hell did that get there?
"Ghetto" 27% -Just because I said "Fo Shizzle" this one time.
Geek/Nerd 27% -Thats me alright
Punk 13% -I dunno
Prep 13% -Well thats odd.
Stoner 7% -Uhh........
Goth 7% -?????
Jock 0% -Well what can I say, The only thing I can do is run.

Okay, I've redone the test because there was a few words I didn't really understand.

Hot 40%
Emo Kid 27% -How am I still emo? I'm not into it.
Geek/Nerd 27%
Prep 20%
Loner 20%
"Ghetto" 20%
Stoner 13%
Goth 7%
Punk 7%
Jock 0%
Dark_Jedi06
Jock 40%

Emo Kid 40%

Geek/Nerd 40%

Hot 27%

Loner 20%

Punk 20%

Prep 20%

Stoner 7%

Goth 7%

"Ghetto" 0%
--------------------
What a great combination. Laughing Oddly, it's kind of true. Razz
Zug Zug
Geek/Nerd

Haha! ok. go computer geeks!

"Ghetto"

60%

Geek/Nerd

60%

Loner

40%

Hot

40%

Prep

40%

Emo Kid

20%

Stoner

20%

Goth

20%

Punk

13%

Jock

7%

My hubby and I both play world of warcraft like 24/7....heh.
Josso
You scored as Geek/Nerd.

Haha! ok. go computer geeks!

"Ghetto"
27%

Geek/Nerd
27%

Punk
20%

Goth
13%

Emo Kid
13%

Prep
7%

Hot
7%

Hmmm some of it is crap but still Laughing. Got the geek bit right at least.
mw91
Hot 53%

Jock 47%

Geek/Nerd 47%

Loner 46%

Emo Kid 40%

"Ghetto" 40%

Prep 33%

Goth 27%

Punk 27%

Stoner 27%

even spread what i expected really
Vrythramax
Well, things have chaged drastically and so has my label accordingly.

I am now Officially F.U.B.A.R. Crying or Very sad
chargoyle
prep
Hammy
Punk 73%
Stoner 67%
Jock 60%
Emo Kid 47%
Loner 27%
"Ghetto" 27%
Geek/Nerd 13%
Hot 13%
Goth 7%
Prep 7%

whoop!.. Im a punk ass stoner!!! lmao!.. whats a jock?.. Dat reminds me .. Rock night tommorow Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
kazikame
Quote:
You scored as Loner.

Loner 73%

Emo Kid 60%

Punk 47%

Geek/Nerd 47%

Hot 40%

Goth 33%

Stoner 27%

Jock 26%

"Ghetto" 20%

Prep 20%

I fail at life >_>
henrygl
Hot

60%

Emo Kid

53%

Prep

47%

Geek/Nerd

47%

"Ghetto"

40%

Punk

33%

Stoner

27%

Goth

20%

Jock

7%

Loner

0%

I have to say... I'M SO HOTTTT

But so not emo. my life revolves around making fun of emo kids (read my blog Smile )
crimson_aria
Emo Kid 47%

Prep 46%

Geek/Nerd 46%

Hot 40%

Goth 40%

Stoner 40%

Punk 40%

Jock 33%

"Ghetto" 33%

Loner 26%

XD
OutlawSpirit
"Ghetto"

67%

Hot

60%

Stoner

40%

Punk

20%

Emo Kid

20%

Jock

13%

Geek/Nerd

7%

Goth

0%

Loner

0%

Prep

0%

thats me
horseatingweeds
JACKASS 100%
Vrythramax
Moderator - 100%

FUBAR - *percentage depends on the moment*

Who honestly needs these labels anyway???
bdoneck
Punk/Nerd/Jock

Im mostly proud of the first and the third, but I consider myself a "cool nerd" Very Happy
Tatsumaru
100% metal.

Haha.
tony
i am typically labeled as a liberal indie. on occasion, ive also been called a commie. for those wondering, im actually a logicalist.
mabuhay
The label depends on the labeler. I would label myself as a "communist", "computer science major", "former pot-head", and a progressive activist.
pr0j3ct
50% Stoner, 45% Hot, 5% Nerd. i get stoned before work after work. Then come home to my wife and then i get on my pc for the night while still getting stoned.
Ghost Rider103
Hot 73%
Jock 47%
Prep 47%
Stoner 40%
Emo kid 33% (No I am most definiatley NOT emo!!! Evil or Very Mad )
Punk 27% (Not punk either)
Ghetto 13% (No I am not Ghetto!)
Geek/Neerd 7%
Goth 0%
Loner 0%
RoughitforGreen247
Geek/Nerd 87%

Jock 53%

Loner 40%

Prep 20%

Stoner 20%

"Ghetto" 13%

Hot 7%

Punk 7%

Goth 0%

Emo Kid 0%

For the most part I agree, but I don't think I deserved the 13% I got on the Ghetto score, would have been happier with a 0 but oh well.

I don't get all this railing against labels, I mean its all in good fun. If you don't agree with your score, that's different, but labels are fairly accurate because the rough guidelines define social dividers.

Although, is anybody with me in thinking that someone needs to come up with a better word for geeky that hasn't been kicking around since '82?
blackheart
Wow, this topic has exploded since I last looked at it...

Now I'd consider myself an "individual".

Razz
bigdan
Here are my results:

Loner 67%
Jock 33%
Hot 33%
Geek/Nerd 33%
Emo Kid 27%
Punk 27%
Goth 20%
"Ghetto" 13%
Stoner 7%
Prep 7%

I think the Loner part is a bit off, but everything else is about right. Razz
nazty
Geek/Nerd 80%
Loner 10%
Stoner 0%
Hot 20%
Emo Kid 80%
Jock 10%
Prep 40%
"Ghetto" 0%
Punk 40%
Goth 0%
FrightKnight
Haha. I just took the quiz here is my result:

Loner : 67%
Hot : 60%
Goth : 40%
Ghetto : 40%
Punk : 33%
Geek/Nerd : 33%
Jock : 33%
Emo Kid : 27%
Stoner : 26%
Prep : 13%

The loner part is absolutely right, however the HOT one? Hmm...... not in my wildest dream. Lol. Goth part yup, I listen to gothic metal but not to the point of dressing up like Cradle of Filth.

Cheers!
watersoul
Quote:
You Scored as Punk

Punk 60%
Emo Kid 47%
Jock 47%
Hot 46%
"Ghetto" 33%
Geek/Nerd 33%
Stoner 33%
Prep 33%
Loner 20%
Goth 13%

...haha, I'll go with that! Rolling Eyes
evilgeniuself
Loner
47%
Punk
40%
Geek/Nerd
33%
Jock
33%
"Ghetto"
20%
Stoner
20%
Emo Kid
20%
Goth
7%
Hot
7%
Prep
7%

I'm basically one of those guys that's always in the background of every event...
standready
loner 98%
mutt (mix of rest) 2%
guissmo
Hot 67%
Geek/Nerd 67%
Punk 40%
Prep 40%
Emo Kid 33%
"Ghetto" 20%
Stoner 20%
Jock 20%
Loner 13%
Goth 0%

I'm a Hot Nerd. Lol.
erlendhg
This was strange.
I ended up as a Punk, even though I scored 60% on Geek/Nerd and only 7% on Punk.

Geek/Nerd 60%
"Ghetto" 47%
Loner 40%
Jock 26%
Hot 20%
Emo Kid 13%
Punk 7%
Prep 0%
Stoner 0%
Goth 0%

Well, I know I am mostly Geek anyways Wink
hamza1122
well im practically none of those but since i go to a selective school and stuff i guess im part nerd hehe. and not hot but cool you could say. sporty and smart.
furtasacra
I got :

Punk 93%
Goth 80%
Geek/Nerd 60%
Loner 40%
Emo Kid 33%
Hot 27%
Stoner 20%
Prep 13%
"Ghetto" 7%
Jock 0%

The first three and the last two are about right.
mwsupra
Nice. Work firewall labeled that link as "Erotic & Sex" Rolling Eyes
TurtleShell
I think I fit the "sarcastic gay person" label.
furtasacra
TurtleShell wrote:
I think I fit the "sarcastic gay person" label.

That wasn't a possible result on that quiz, but some of my best friends are sarcastic gay people. No kidding.
Libby
The quiz says I'm a loner, which is true, I'm really shy.

The next one was punk, but that's just because I listen to a lot of punk music. I'm not actually "a punk".

Then geek/nerd -- which was the clique that I actually belonged to in high school (and college) -- I was president of an anime club!
Ghost Rider103
I went ahead and did the quiz with the link provided. Come to find out after I finished, I have already taken this test.

Funny how some of my scores and other went up. I didn't expect my score to vary that much in just a matter of three years.

Here is my new results:

Jock - 80%
Hot - 67%
Prep - 60%
"Ghetto" - 33%
Emo Kid - 27%
Punk - 27%
Geek/Nerd - 20%
Stoner - 7%
Goth - 0%
Loner - 0%

Seems pretty accurate to me. Not too sure where the emo kid or "Ghetto" percentages come from though.
TurtleShell
Loner 60%
Emo Kid 20%
Punk 13%
Goth 13%
Geek/Nerd 13%
Stoner 7%
Jock 0%
Hot 0%
"Ghetto" 0%
Prep 0%

well, that was fun. as I have not been a teenager for almost ten years it was largely inapplicable. Still, I didn't expect the "loner" thing to be quite so high, and I expected a lot more nerd. I have become a social hermit as an adult, but I didn't think that I displayed the characteristics of a loner so obviously. And, ah, emo kid. I barely know what that is. I must be old.
Dean_The_Great
Geek/Nerd
60%
Stoner
47%
Hot
40%
Loner
27%
Punk
20%
Prep
20%
Emo Kid
13%
Jock
13%
Goth
7%
"Ghetto"
0%

And y'know, I gotta say that I don't entirely disagree with that. I mean, if I were in Highschool that is.
Xaferrow
Nerd 100%
Loner 100%
Melacos
Oh wow, I tried the link, and finally I've gotten to know myself. Apparently I'm a nerd/geek, which I'd never have guessed myself:)
This is going directly to my CV!
paskifire
jock - 67%
punk - 60%
emokid - 53%
Prep - 53%
Hot - 47%
Geek/Nerd - 47%
Stoner - 40%
Goth - 33%
Loner - 33 %
"Ghetto" - 0 %

too bad.. I'm also fond of listening to ghetto music..
ankitdatashn
This is how I scored, who is emo BTW!??

You Scored as Emo Kid

You listen to emo. 'Nuff said. You know how to dress. You usually feel as if nobody understands you.

Emo Kid
60%
Loner
53%
Hot
47%
Geek/Nerd
47%
"Ghetto"
20%
Stoner
20%
Prep
20%
Punk
13%
Jock
13%
Goth
0%
carlospro7
I graduated highschool a long time ago, but i took the quiz anyway.

Jock 60%
Geek/Nerd 53%
Stoner 33%
Hot 26%
Punk 13%
Loner 13%
Prep 7%
Emo Kid 7%
Goth 0%
"Ghetto" 0%

Jock? pfff. Geek nerd is pretty accurate. goth and ghetto are pretty accurate also. I don't know about the rest.
Crinoid
You understand that you will get statistics represented not all Frihost members, but only those who understand this labeling system and see themselves fit in it.
It would be nice to mention that this is high school system, it takes some time to figure out what it was all about.

Many here are decades past high school, and our schools didn't have labeling beyond nicknames and level of achievements at all. Good old times... Very Happy