FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The server seems to be unstable

hong
Either when I upload my files via FTP client or view my website in the browser, I am delayed for several seconds from time to time.

Sometimes the page will not downloaded completely so that the visitiors need refresh their browser. For me, it is quite often that I have to reconnect my FTP client to urge the uploading continue.

Hope that the admin can find out what is the problem. Smile
hong
I wander anyone who meet the same problem with me.

I hope that is not because of my own network problem. I am using a 512K ADSL connection. Most of the time, it is reliable.
Bondings
The ftp is fast enough for me. By the way, if you want to upload a lot of files together, put them in a zip file, upload it and extract it using the file manager.

There may always be some periods that the server has a high load, but normally it is quite fast if you compare it to other websites. The fact that you have to wait a few seconds or even refresh seems rather strange. This forum is hosted on the same server and it is loading fast for me.

The best thing would be to share the url of the website in question and then I can tell you if it loads as slow for me.
hong
My website is http://FlyHong.Com.Ru

Thanks for your help.

By the way, how long has FriHost been founded? I hope FriHost can last long. Smile
snowboardalliance
When I view it, the parts of the background come up one at a time, and some are delayed, but it works.
Bondings
hong wrote:
My website is http://FlyHong.Com.Ru

Thanks for your help.

By the way, how long has FriHost been founded? I hope FriHost can last long. Smile

The delay might be due to the .com.ru domain, but I doubt that. The problem is most likely the size of your page. (around 100Kb) Even fast connections need several seconds to download that. Wink