FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Falling Down

9/10 NME
I recently bought this on DVD because it was cheap and someone recommended it to me. I haven't watched it yet, but I plan to watch quite a few films when my uni exams are all done and dusted with. So, is it any good? Wink
HDirtwater
This is a wonderful film with a great performance by Michael Douglas. It was very contraversial when it was released because of what was considered by some to be racial overtones. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
rip8fan1
I thought the movie was very good, though it does have some weak parts. I really think that the transfer to DVD is not all that good, unless you have a large screen TV. It just didn't seem right watching it on my 32 inch screen!!
Svarn
I was really keen to see this film when it came out, and although it didn't disappoint, it left a bit to be desired. It hit all the marks but didn't go the extra distance to make it a classic.
jules
I really like this movie. Ther'es been so many times when i have felt like snapping and going on a bender like michael douglas does in that film. He is a modern day hero lol
9/10 NME
I thought it was great, especially the part with the rocket launcher Laughing
UVPMedia
This was a pretty good movie - at least the first half was. It started getting weird and taking itself pretty seriously halfway through, so at that point, I found it less fun, but I would check it out if I were you.
Svarn
Yes, aside from my slightly negative review above, I would also recommend seeing Falling Down. It isn't a classic, but it is a memorable film that describes a state of mind almost everyone can find themself familiar with at some point in their lives!