FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

can I put my personal photo galleries in my Frihost a/c

varun_dodla
Hi,
I recently requested for an account at frihost but have some doubts :

1. Can I put my personal photo galleries in my FRIHost account (coz the TOS says donot use for image hosting)

2. Also I have some uncopyrighted educational videoclips captured on my cam.....can I have them in my site.

@Mods:Please reply.
Bondings
Yes, those are certainly allowed.

With image hosting we mean hosting images for other websites/forums, it is offering a service to upload images and then use them elsewhere. This takes a lot of resources and that's why it isn't allowed. (something like http://www.imageshack.us/ )

Your own images are of course allowed, that's what our hosting is made for. For websites with text and images. Wink
Animal
varun_dodla wrote:
2. Also I have some uncopyrighted educational videoclips captured on my cam.....can I have them in my site.

As long as the videos are not captured from TV or another source - you must have made them yourself, and you can not use any copyrighted material in them, including any songs as background music or short clips from another source without full, written permission.
varun_dodla
thank you for those replies. I will definitely see to it that I remove any copyrighted part if at all it is present in any of the videos I put in my website.
Most of them were captured with my cam at IIIT, Hyderabad so there should not be any problem of copyrights though.

Thnq once again.