FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Green Day

Do you like Green day?
Yes
67%
 67%  [ 42 ]
NO!
32%
 32%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 62

Mac
green day is Twisted Evil Cool i love them
Grimboy
I think they're OK. It's the sort of music I would listen to at a party but woundn't buy a CD of. I do really like some of their older stuff though. Dookie was thier best album I think. So ok I'll go for yes.
Helios
fool posers..
olivier_1988
green day is good but listen every time their song on the radio is...boring...
Slammer
there old news, they've been around too long and all the wee mini-moshers (as we call them up here, the wee teens lol) worship there 3 chord masterpieces about going to school and getting sent to there bedrooms Razz
DotCom
I love Greenday!
Zibé
I don't like this band,
I prefer real punk like Exploited or Pennywise
goddessofdeath666
First off I wouldnt really call them "punk" because you've got bands like the Clash and Sex Pistols, but I'm sure you can squeeze 'em in somehow. I love Greenday, not my fave band, but I like them anyway, I'm probably going to their concert in september, because my friend got me tickets!
steve
i dont like green day though the basket case song is sometimes in my playlist
Healckles
I´ve Liked too much your last Album The "American Idiot"
Songs like "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" and "Hollyday" for me, is some of the best musics that the band had maked
cavalkaf
The latest album by far their best selling. They are pretty good, but listening to the same songs over and over again is annoying.
tidruG
well, they've been around for long, but don't you think they've matured quite a bit, unlike say.... Blink 182, who still seem to be 28 yr-old teenagers?

The new album also has great lyrics alogn with its great new sound.
Alexis
No, because I don't listen to their music really. Don't like their songs. Oh well though
whoami
I do like greenday quite a bit, 2 albums left for all of them. Shocked Twisted Evil Well, their song style has changed quite a bit from their earlier songs.
Maiko
I kinda like Green Day, for me it's a good band!

My fav songs are :
- Boulevard of Broken Dreams
- She's a Rebel
- St Jimmy's
- American Idiot

That's it Smile
TuRKCoCuK
I love but they are very popular. I do ont want that everbody listens them because their music is quality and only i must listen Smile
homg
To me, Dookie and Nimrod are probably their only albums that are pretty good.
Aimewitue
don't like this kind of music but green day is an exception
eccperamdmc
Yeah, I like Green Day. American Idiot is pretty good, Blvd. of Broken Dreams rocks. The Nimrod album is great.
DisneylandFans
Green Day is cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are we the waiting is my favourite song
pey
I hate Green Day.Well,some of their songs are nice like Boulevard of Broken Dreams but they suck a lot. Wink
xoAznSweetie
I <3 Greenday forever! Lol I take my stereo outside. Turn it to Full Blast and Play American Idiot. Until all the neigbours come out and scream SHUTUP! I'm like "hehehe" Laughing
nickhaw
i used to like greenday's older stuff. but now with the release of there new cd i absulutly hate them. i hate most of those bands that "sellout" which is exactly what greenday did. and once you sellout all your music is overplayed and they crank out a ton of shitty videos to play on mtv. i hate mtv as well.
Aalia
Love them! The new alboum is amazing!!!!
My favorit song of it are - Boulvar of broken dreams, Extraordinary girl and American Ideot
Very Happy
coolpages
i love this band...its really awesome
love their new video song "wake me up when september ends"
MetalChaos
i hate grren day they are THE most annoying band on earth
axelm
They are great! They won the most awards at VMA this year! They even won the big prize!

Also, they were declared by an american publication as beign the best band in the world!

In other words, they are great!
petgraveyard
Green Day is the most overplayed band on the planet. They have no talent, the entire song is power chords. Listen to the "lead" guitar (might as well be the supporting) and listen to how many notes it plays. Three? Four? Around there.

And their anti-Bush anti-war garbage, if they don't like it I challenge them to go live in the middle-east that they sing about so much...they will come crying back to America.
XxXEmoDorkXxX
Greenday is a really good band! i love them. they have been around for quite awhile and there music is still good. they are really talented and can actually play songs. they deserve every award they have ever won and they should keep making music
leone
I really like greenday their type of music sounds great especially wake we up when september end and holiday which is ma fav....
Scythe
No band can be around for too long, but i do agree with their older music being alot better

but there ARE better bands in the world
rexrae
Two songs of greenday that i heard during my early teenage still rings in my ears
Basketcase and When you come around.Basketcase really 'metals'
avblue
Green Day is good. I saw them in concert a few weeks ago. They were amazing live. Smile
icugaming
axelm wrote:
They are great! They won the most awards at VMA this year! They even won the big prize!

Also, they were declared by an american publication as beign the best band in the world!

Because the VMAs are the end all, be all awards of music. Haha. That doesn't mean a thing. MTV just likes to make everybody look better. Also, your "american publication" is also invalid simply because it is mainstream.

Listen to real music.
ausdude
I love Green Day, but the radio stations seem to get obsessed with their songs and overplay them.
Natrualkiller
i love green day always have but u get sick of there music fast but hell its good time to time
petgraveyard
icugaming wrote:
axelm wrote:

Because the VMAs are the end all, be all awards of music. Haha. That doesn't mean a thing. MTV just likes to make everybody look better. Also, your "american publication" is also invalid simply because it is mainstream.

Listen to real music.

Excellent, you tell it like it is! You can never trust the media with music, because they will just publish what the people want, not necessarily what is true.

Just today I had a frightful experience with Newsweek...but that is another story.
dan751
Green Day is an awesome group! Blink 182 could never be as good as Green Day, no matter how hard they tried.
S3nd K3ys
I get tired of the same thing over and over and over.

"Different album? Great! How about a different sound/theme to go with it?" Shocked
Yantaal
As usual they used to be good, but there new stuff is shit. Or maybe it is that i have grown as a person and realise they suck
pldunbaracademicteam
yea people say that blvd of broken dreams is an awesome song but its not that great. i much prefer holiday and american idiot. same goes for wake me up when september ends. that and blvd of broken dreams seem too slow. hence i find them boring and/or annoying
sandmanxyz
they were good but only the same for me is boring.I dont listen them since insomniac.Dookie was their great album.
DarkVade
Green Day is awesome, im listening to one of their songs now Very Happy
I need more though.
1day
I used to like green day loadssssssssss but then i heard their songs too much in a short amount of time and got a little bit bored of their songs and stuff. I still like them as an o.k. band but they're alright Cool
AgenthHero
Green Day rocks, Especially their new album 'American Idoit'
SunburnedCactus
I thought I would have grown out of them after listening since way back when. However although I tend to like different music now, I am still able to listen to them if they come on the radio or tv or something
moonlizard
American idiot is really amazing,their best album i think
icugaming
moonlizard wrote:
American idiot is really amazing,their best album i think

Listen to Dookie, it's about 10 times better.

Dookie > Nimrod >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> American Idiot

those are greater than signs, mind you.

EDIT: nevermind, you have probably listened to those anyway. but for the rest of our musically challenged people, it's my challenge to you.
yogo5
green fay rulzzz
i like green fay
dizzer619
GREEN DAY RULEZ! their songs always explaine everyday life. Twisted Evil
Hippie
Green Day Rule{D}, emphasis on the past tense. There last few cds are mainstream garbage. Dookie was there best cd, any of you young 'uns even heard of that cd? All of their best stuff is on that. How about Kerplunk? Any of those classic cds they made when they were still good and hadn't COMPLETELY sold out quite yet.
Firebolt
Green day are my favroite band and my favroite song would have to be jessus of suburbia
innovation_revived
I like green day and think their music is awesome. some of their songs are weird or bad, but most of them are really good. Especially wake up when september ends - great song.
valay5
I really like Greenday. One of my favorite band, actually.
Haku
Green Day rox =)
They own everyone
4patlar
dont like greenday...like CarlCOX
gnomme
Mac wrote:
green day is Twisted Evil Cool i love them

Wake me up...when september ends....
therestofus
I hate it when people call them "posers" or not real punk, but does your popularity matter or is it the music? I think they are very talented.
pencapchew
if you call yourself a fan of green day and have only listened to their new American Idiot crap (like the 90% of their current popular music fan base)

you have no idea what you're talking about

also anyone who says that green day is a new band really sucks at life..... Confused