FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Salary of a Programmer/Developer?

sumangurung
The world is quite a varied place. In one place a programmer/developer will be hardly getting $400 per month and for the same job in some other place, he/she could be paid around $4000 per month.
Where do you all think are programmers/developers in more demand and paid most. And what is the average salary in europe, america and asia?
adhoc
sumangurung wrote:
The world is quite a varied place. In one place a programmer/developer will be hardly getting $400 per month and for the same job in some other place, he/she could be paid around $4000 per month.
Where do you all think are programmers/developers in more demand and paid most. And what is the average salary in europe, america and asia?

According to Money Magazine, Software Engineering in the USA pays an average of $80 000 per year. Here in Sweden, a MS in CS and Engineering will usually start off at $40 000, according to LTH.
songsalways
I cant say how is it worldwide but I get $215 per month. I am a web developer and they also call me a senior programmer

Lets discuss how is it in other places.