FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best H-games you've played

ColdFire
Hentai games (bishojo games) are adult games with anime style artwork. The best i've played is the classic (released on 1995 i think) True Love, you can download it on the net if you just look around. BraveSoul is also very nice. Laughing
CMA
If were talking games that got translated to english, AngelSmile games (e.g. Private Nurse, Heart de Roommate, Figures of Happiness) are generally good.

The best classic I played was Nocturnal Illusions. Man, do I want to see a remake of that game... Crying or Very sad
ColdFire
Quote:
AngelSmile games (e.g. Private Nurse, Heart de Roommate, Figures of Happiness)

hey wanna trade? those games are not available in my country, a pity. got any screeen shots? Laughing
ahmad
I stopped watching hentais cause I moved to real sexy movies Very Happy

lol
ltbennett
ahmad wrote:

lol

so true lol
Rebzie
Does anyone know any good yaoi games/ manga /animes out there?
Scaramanga
ColdFire wrote:
Hentai games (bishojo games) are adult games with anime style artwork. The best i've played is the classic (released on 1995 i think) True Love, you can download it on the net if you just look around. BraveSoul is also very nice. Laughing

BraveSoul is all kinds of awesome, and one of the reasons I got as into Scrapped Princess as I did (and the game in only very mildly ero anyway.)

And I'm gonna agree with CMA on at least two of those AngelSmile games (the only ones I've played): Heart de Roommate and Figures of Happiness.

And yes, I'll admit it, I liked Kana: Little Sister. Shocked

ltbennett wrote:
ahmad wrote:

lol

so true lol

H/ero-games are NOT hentai. And generally while the sex is usually one of the main draws, a lot of these games have complicated storylines.

Rebzie wrote:
Does anyone know any good yaoi games/ manga /animes out there?

Other than the games, I'm not sure this really fits under this thread. Maybe you should make a seperate one asking for quality yaoi titles under those mediums you listed. Anyway, the only yaoi h-game that I can immediately think of would be Enzai. I just don't think it's as big of a market as bishoujo H/ero-games.
time_ar
Love Sisters was pretty good.
KaolasHikarii
My favorite game would have to be Nocturnal Illusions. It was such a good game. Wink I have to admit I like the special scenes that they showed, but the story was really captivating. And very romantic when you had the chance to choose. (Not gonna go beyond that Story Wise)

I liked True Love because of the fact that you can have a balanced character or a imbalanced character, and that would change the outcome for you. A lot sprung from this though hehe, like Ganguro Girl.
ColdFire
Gibo: Stepmother's Sin really turned me on! Doing it with someone older and more mature than me is my fantasy! Twisted Evil
jimbluey
Utawarerumono,Fate/Stay night and Fate/Hollow ataraxia.. Twisted Evil
But the language is Niponggo/Japanese.. /heh
Nitron
I never played any hentai games, are they any good?
jimbluey
Nitron wrote:
I never played any hentai games, are they any good?

yea they are good.. try playing one.
try utawarerumono. this is a RPG Hentai Game.
and try the canvas 2 H game.. i think its cool..
the drawings/CG's are nice..
ashen
I just have played Snow Drop, I wanna play the other but I dont have enought time to play it.
jimbluey
ashen wrote:
I just have played Snow Drop, I wanna play the other but I dont have enought time to play it.

hmm Snow Drop.. is the CG good??? coz im looking for a new H-game to play.. Laughing
rightclickscott
The Sex Kitten Sim games were so cheap, but they are so fun to play. If you ever have any free time and just want to play through something quick, really funny, and full of hentai, search for these.
ashen
jimbluey wrote:

hmm Snow Drop.. is the CG good???

I think it's good, the story is good too!
bunnyRO
how bout AI2 created by illusion?..I think it's pretty good..
CMA
bunnyRO wrote:

AI2 has some high points and low points...

While it's well developed and gives you a lot of freedom to do whatever you want with the girls you create, it lacks a storyline and ends up getting boring. =/

Now I'm waiting for an opportunity to get X-Change 3. I've been waiting for a few years now...
QrafTee
CMA wrote:
bunnyRO wrote:

AI2 has some high points and low points...

While it's well developed and gives you a lot of freedom to do whatever you want with the girls you create, it lacks a storyline and ends up getting boring. =/

Now I'm waiting for an opportunity to get X-Change 3. I've been waiting for a few years now...

So what you're saying is that this is an H-game (I haven't played any yet since I can't find any) that lacks a real storyline, but has a lot of freedom. GTA: H, could it be?
wahsap
ltbennett wrote:
ahmad wrote:

lol

so true lol

i watch real sexy movies, but sometimes i do seek for hentais lol
hofodomo01
I think Shuffle! would have to be my favourite so far...though I think the game could have expanded on the storylines a little to include the darkness that the anime that developed from it had...
The Phoenix
could sum1 send me a link to download any good hentai games (/videos).
ColdFire
Quote:
could sum1 send me a link to download any good hentai games (/videos).

use bittorent. there are tons of them available for downloads.
bubbleball
ever play hentai character chat and so interesting.
androjuni
Bravesoul is great! a realy long game... the special scenes are drawn masterfully too.. a real treat. Cool
malomeat
VR May Club & Season of Sakura
HereticMonkey
Besides Bit-Torrent, are there any sites where you can download any decent hentai-games translated into English? Admittedly, I'd like something based on Gravitation, but even a decent dating sim would be cool.

I'm just looking for something to get my feet wet, so to speak, and seem to find all the really weird stuff (too many tentacles, if you get my drift)...

Thanks!
HM
doomzmaster
I've never played one. They look cool but I dont read or speak japanese so I would be completely lost Sad

I do enjoy the screenshots from them though. Laughing
ColdFire
Quote:
I've never played one. They look cool but I dont read or speak japanese so I would be completely lost

i dont know japanese too thats why i only play the translated ones. Laughing
reivolt
Ive played old ones, dos win95 based games like True Love, Paradise Heights 1 and 2. Maid Story although they don have japanese voice overs they are translated to english,
As for the windows game, Come see me tonight is the best! Ive also played Brave Soul, Secret Wives Club.
Japanese voice overs makes the games more alive and exiting. They were cute, i wonder if those women do something else for a living instead of making voice overs for the game.
Rolling Eyes
JC Denton
Shuffle! is pretty good, but it was a little bit hard to translate all the text with google-translator/babelfish, so the overall-expierence went down. Brave Soul is really cool too. Hentai-RPG Game. Smile
Pikokola
Snow drop was my first H game, I had little tips, instead play it one by one, open the save files ( the main save files) with notepad and put a ctrl+backspace once (if i'm not mistaken it will show a square box.
then play the game, In my experience, all scene are unlocked, and if you watch all scene, you'll unlock about 95% of the gallery ^^

now I'm curently stop playing H-games ^^ my girlfriend asked me to stop ^^

here is tha games that I ever plays :

Snow Drop - 7/10
Tokimeki Check In! - 8/10
The Maid Story 5/10
Heart de Roommates 7/10

and many more ^^ I forgot the tittle
blk3
Anyone heard of the game Cobra Mission (I think it was in the 90s). Its the very first H game I've played and also the very first RPG I've played.
animassacre
Shocked
I hate those , they are so stuped
i prefer whaching anime(or hentai in this case) then reading it Rolling Eyes
Cados
I havn't played very many, but I would have to say True Love.

Are there any games that are similiar to True Love? (where you build stats and there are lots of choices to make)
ainieas
Nocturnal Illusions, hands down!! I don't think any h-game would even come close to it in terms of storyline and the script. It was a masterpiece. I'd love a movie or novel based on it, that good is its story. Fact is even my gf loves Nocturnal Illusions!
True Love is good but Three Sisters Story captivated me more. This was a game where the primary aim was not to have sex but to abstain!
Meir_wolF
The Maid Story is really nice game
clydejaw
Ive played truelove and paradise heights.. i guess they were pretty fun.. most sickest one was fatal relations though.. oh soo wrong in many ways ><
ainieas
Meir_wolF wrote:
The Maid Story is really nice game

You liked it? No offence but i kinda found it very annoying. It didnt have a storyline and everything happening was "fixed". But then its my own personal thought. If you liked it- good for you! Wink