FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Vagabond travel blog

joshumu
http://junketjosh.blogspot.com/
I went on one long adventure last summer so I wrote about it. A lot of it is brief so I'm in the process of elaborating on the more interesting parts.

Leave a comment and tell me what you think.
GB
It is a really interesting site. Some of your photos are great! How do you update on the road?
Dustin
Some of the photos are pretty cool, like the one on the front page of the guy sitting by a window in the dark...there is some symbolism in there and thats pretty good
joshumu
Thanks for the commnets. I would love if you would post thoes on the site! Yeah, actualy that first photo is of me in a box car, writing in my journal somwhere in alabama. I have a small digital camara and i just upload at libraries mostly. But the most recient one in my travel blog i did from my studio in Telluride, as well as all of the telluride blog. But im going to keep adding to them so keep checkin it out.
joshumu
I just wrote another post. I would love format, code, and content suggestions. What do you want to hear more of?