FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MORE PHOTOGRAPHY

how good?
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

Motoracer380

every picture is of a real plant / real animal / real anything.. nothing is staged...

please dont post these on other sites.
Motoracer380
woops i forgot to make this one a poll
S3nd K3ys
I gave it a 5. The subject matter is boring.The framing is mostly off.

The dart one would be good as far as subject, but the lighting is bad.

For a good effect on the Chrysler image (good subject, bad effects), try using Depth of Field to bring more of the car into focus, perhaps accentuating the reflections.
Blaster
I gave it a 7. Some where good but the first ones where just bouring. Keep it up though.
Good
the quality of the picture is pretty good, but the subject is soso
CyanEyed
The resolution on the images is wicked... but, and this is a big but, the subject matters are quite boring
04S07
I don't see much composition but they're not that bad. Keep it up and keep snapping photos ^^
alexjbarrett
YOu must have spent ages waiting for the right momment for some of those shots.
I'd be interested to know what type of camera you have.
Whenever I try to take pictures of wildlife, my camera takes an age to focus by which time, the moment has passed and the animal has moved on.

Great shots, post some more.
Motoracer380
its a digital slr.. it takes the photo instantly.. and its a manual focus so i control it.
whplace
I gave it a 7!

Anyway have a good time taking more photographS!

whplace
kazza
I gav it 5, please don't take this personally. I think its good you're enthusiastic about photography, keep practising. I like how you have experimented with different angles in some of your shots although the subject matter isn't engaging.

I think you should look at other photographers work to see how they photograph their subjects to give you an idea of the possibilities you have with your camera. From the impressions the images gave me, I think that you just concentrated on how you could frame an object in a photo. What my photography lecturer used to tell me is have your picture(s) tell a story. From the images I'm seeing here, all I see is just a palm tree and birds just sitting or flying...or just the chrysler logo on a car. There's not much stories happening there.

What's about the bird that makes it interesting...is it eating something? its it interacting with another bird. Is there something in the reflection of the car's door that's interesting?

There are rules of thumb in photography about how certain techniques are used to create a certain mood or effect. For example, a low angle shot (ie, positioning the camera closer to the ground and facing/tilting it up towards the face/body of teh person) makes the person look powerful)

Hope this helps! Good Luck!