FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Godfather.

no_name
This game is very good. Better than Maffia. I play and i am end of the game.

Plz answer what do you mean this game ? Good oder bad.
xorcist
Go to http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=33241&highlight=godfather lots of people already wrote about it.
amusic
I can't play this game coz graphic card problem. But i really would like to play this game because i like playing mafia. Would think of getting a new graphic card soon just to play this game. Confused
Psynthax
That game could be better. Graphic is allright, but the gameplay is not good. It bores you after some time.. It would be much more fun if there would be police cars chasing you if you drive too fast and stuff like that.

In my opinion Mafia game is much much better then The Godfather.

If you are buying this game, you are wasting your money on this one..
Toran
Yeah I really fancied this one. How close is it to the GTA games? Is it a free roamer or heavily scripted? The trailers look amazing!
ryanh2006
Hello guys. My brother has it on Xbox and he really liked it. I however did not find it to be my cup of tea but the graphics and the worlds do look very cool. It is a big game with lots of missions and stuff and I did like it more then GTA so if you like the GTA games and/or the Godfather trilogy then you should definitley spring for it.
soulman
I played the game in my friend's pleace and it's awesome, I'm plan to but one but I'm worrying about my video card.... I dont know if the old computer can show it well...
nealio1000
no_name saidThis game is very good. Better than Maffia. I play and i am end of the game.

Plz answer what do you mean this game ? Good oder bad.

i havent played the game yet but the movies are very good. i also havent read the book either
djsamsung
the movies is awesome....BUT!

this game is such a dissapointment for me....BAD GTA EMULATION!........

by the way...the great thing is the fighting mechanics but still not polished enuf. EA shud have wait another year to totally finish this game.
exarkun
well, I haven't seen the movie before but heard it from friends. They said it was a classic movie and they urged me to watch it with them this saturday. Hope it will turn up good Wink
djsamsung
well...u gotta! awesome mafia movie....the 1st is best...3rd becomes more boring... Wink
ex1tus
we playing this game!!
Ljsk
So tedious extorting buisnesses and crackin' safes. So much so I never got Don of NYC. Story missions were enjoyable though, but I still liked Mafia better.
Motoracer380
i havnt played either sombody wanna put up some screenshots if you found them?
paranoid
game rulz. i have already played and its so amazing, expecally those buildings and cars.
shadeR
paranoid wrote:
game rulz. i have already played and its so amazing, expecally those buildings and cars.

lol para tah spammer....
nah, game is a bad copy of mafia and gta3....lame...

i played game for about 5 hours and it became pretty boring xD...so next thing was uninstall Very Happy

mafia <3... but the godfather isn't so bad..just xD