FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wisconsin Dells Info

bassgs_17
Does anyone here have any information pertaining to interesting activities to partake in near the Wisconsin Dells area? Im being dragged along another one of those annoying family vacations, so I need to at least be able to entertain myself. I would like information regarding tech activities, such as maps of wi-fi hotspots, etc.
-Aquastrike
Donutey
While coming down from Boundry Waters National Park we stayed at this hotel with an indoor waterpark (it was pretty cold outside) and had the best pancakes of my life.. however, I couldn't tell the name of the place for my life. Rolling Eyes
h5n1clan
If you actually try and enjoy it, its a pretty fun place. Sure, most of it is dedicated towards young kids, but if you enjoy swimming and mini golfing you can have alot of fun there. If you stay at one of the newer hotels they have wi fi, and thats pretty much all i know. Also try looking Here for some more info
bassgs_17
Duh. I'm computer literate you know; I was just wondering if there was some 1337 hacker underground there. Guess not. Mad

Thanks, though.
-Aquastrike