FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

superman

Yantaal
Am i right in thinking he is so over powered. He is so boring.

He has no fines, its all bash bash zoom zoom, flazer lazer.

Now look at bat man, owns everytime he got the smarts, the gadgets, the awesome layer, hes got attitude.

Switching over to marvel, Daredevil, he is blind, yet his power lets him me moody, dark, again the attitude, Superman, is such a lamer.
blk3
Its maybe because of the way her parents raised him, to always do good, being a such a very mr. nice guy, unlike Batamn or any other heroes driven by dark motives like revenge etc. He's one hero who don't like breaking the rules.
matheus_controle
Very Happy The super men and one of the most unbeatable characters of all heroes, he struggle for justice talves why he and one of the leaders of the league of justice, it was written by the good parents who always taught him how to be a man of good. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
blk3
I think I've read an article before that in the comics Supeman used to be violent, but later they change that and make him less violent meaning he can't kill anyone even though they are villains.
matheus_controle
Very Happy
blk3 wrote:
I think I've read an article before that in the comics Supeman used to be violent, but later they change that and make him less violent meaning he can't kill anyone even though they are villains.

Hehe also had the thought that he was violent as steel and everything else. More niguem died by his hands, and he really one of the best. Very Happy
carlokes
Hi there,

Yantaal wrote:

He has no fines, its all bash bash zoom zoom, flazer lazer.

I'm still laughing about this sentence. I don't know why but it just made me remember the famous quote "Lasers go PEW PEW PEW" LoooooooL Smile

Superman is overpower and like the Original Poster said, it is so overpower and gets boring. I am not saying that I like the super hero type like Punisher...I like super power Smile but not absolute invicinbility...oh yeah i know kryptonite bla bla bla...

Well, in the end all superheroes wear tights Smile

Stay cool everyone Smile
silvertailsfox
haha, wow, there are so many manga/anime topics on this forum that I forgot it was "Anime and Comics". xD
Hm, I agree that Superman is so overpowered but I think that Superman has become more of a cultural figure rather than a real story character. This reminds me of Sailor Moon (xD;;; sorry, if you dislike Sailor Moon) but the creator originally tried to make her as weak as possible with many faults. The problem is that Sailor Moon just grew so big with so many story arcs that keeping her weak and everything was almost impossible. With Superman, it's even harder since there are multiple storylines with multiple authors...