FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Zuex.NET

Zuex
Some of you might already know that i was planning on building a company were i create templates then sell them.
Well, seeing as i know reputation plays a major part in companies, i've decided to make my website into a Habbo Fansite. Why? Well, from loads of peoples experience not only have they learnt but so have I, if i build my reputation from a Habbo Fansite, i will get loads of customers, its very complex to tell, but if any of you play(ed) Habbo, and you have visited fansites, you would know what i'm getting on to. Loads of people in Habbo want to make there own websites, once i gain reputation ect, people will be buying Habbo styled templates off me, believe it or not, this actually DOES earn you a decent amount of money. My friend made a proffesional Habbo styled template and got $25 for it. Along with another $10 for coding it and adding a few things.
www.Zuex.net

Your views?
Comrade
Nice and simple design. I like it. Good luck in future.
Zuex
Comrade wrote:
Nice and simple design. I like it. Good luck in future.

Thanks alot, same with you. The designs simple because its easier for Habbo Users to navigate.
Scorpio
I liked the unique design of the site.

Looked like a game.

Congrats for thinking out of the box
salman_500
hmmmm,

i dont have a clue wat ur site is about....... and there is nothin to do on it exceept for the radio and some safety tips.....

the design on the other hand has 92% room for improvment....

good luck in future..
Scorpio
salman_500 wrote:
hmmmm,

i dont have a clue wat ur site is about....... and there is nothin to do on it exceept for the radio and some safety tips.....

the design on the other hand has 92% room for improvment....

good luck in future..

I agree with you too.

I did not mention the contents of the site.
But I couldnt comprehend what you had put there?
Technaut
i like it. i would want a website like that, if i played HH. but i don't, so sorry. Very Happy if you made Hyperiums sites, or Continuum (Subspace) sites, then maybe. very nice design, though.
riv
Awesome design, but your code is kinda screwed up. I mean the <center> tag shouldn't be outside of the <html> tag, unless I'm mistaken.
Donutey
the site is recomended to be viewed in IE, that would probably turn away 10%-30% of your viewers right there.

I would attempt to make it as cross compatible as possible. Which on another note, if you added a working doctype/header it would be valid HTML, thus making the browser issue more remote.

I do like the open and congruent design of the site.
jayzee
really really cOOl Design.... Cool
warallthetm
habohotel is boreding, i think i tried it for ten seconds (yeah, after be told i cant use firefox). It was so boreding, it was a buch of people dressed like goths standing around and talking about what they did today at school.

Quote:
"My soul is punktured by my depression deep inside" - habofreak
"Oh, thats so hardcore..... what did you eat today" - Kill-megadiehabo
"Oh, you know, crying pankakez"-habofreak
"Did you see KillXyXXdeathcoredie's lead singer today???"Kill-megadiehabo
"O my gody, he was here???? Did i look dark enough???" habofreak

"So, um, yeah........"-me