FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WM5+MPX200

EVILSKAAP
So i hope that i get someone here that also likes the mpx200 phone! Everybody (almost) knows that you can now get WM5 on the mpx200 and im wondering if i am going to do the right thing when upgrading to WM5 from WM2002. Maybe i should first get a feel for WM2003. Anyway i just want to get the Average Joe's opinion and maybe someone that also has an mpx200. WM5 looks way beter! I LIKE IT!
oneightwo
Windows Mobile 2005 is much better than 2003 or Pocket PC 2002. Although, be warned, it is a little slower (alot slower with some things), so if you just plan to play games, etc, then it'd probably not worth it.
hope this helps
[FuN]goku
a who in the what phone?? xD never heard of them Rolling Eyes
alkady
I have WM5 and it isnt as great as I hoped for, It's slower, Their are restrictions such as the fact half of your memory is dedicated to running programs. They took off some options, Such as Bluetooth, When I had WM2003SE, I had more options in the bluetooth section than now. But they did improve the graphics. Also I actually have to reset my Handheld more frequently and it doesnt seem to recognize my CF card all the time, Only the SD.
EVILSKAAP
oneightwo wrote:
Windows Mobile 2005 is much better than 2003 or Pocket PC 2002. Although, be warned, it is a little slower (alot slower with some things), so if you just plan to play games, etc, then it'd probably not worth it.
hope this helps

Yeah, thanks, i wanted to use it as a gameing phone, so maybe i will not go to 2005. thank you very much!